Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:34 PM

When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men (32032 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2017
egbarison:
It's a nice post. The men are trying anyway. But I hope they will learn more. Pls ladies shouldn't see any situation as an excuse to abandon their family for a piece of meat in another's pot. Both should be matured, patient with each other and be very sincere as possible to keep the union unbroken. thanks
Thank you Sir for saying something sensible. Everyone has a role to play in making relationships work. You're right. There are plenty of good men out there...
This post just spoke a truth that is actually applicable to both sexes. For some reason it has threatened some boys on Nairaland. They prefer to call the poster woman wrapper instead of accepting the truth.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 9:26am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

See oh.. .he can spell "annoying " which other talents do you have hidden in that brain of yours?
i got many other talents smelling a fool from afar....point out my talent and i can continue showing u other ones grin
STORM2:

See oh.. .he can spell "annoying " which other talents do you have hidden in that brain of yours?
i got many other talents smelling a fool from afar....point out my talent and i can continue showing u other ones
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
i got many other talents smelling a fool from afar....point out my talent and i can continue showing u other ones grin i got many other talents smelling a fool from afar....point out my talent and i can continue showing u other ones
Jesus! He can even spell "fool".....okay I'm convinced. atleast I'm now sure that you passed junior waec. Spell something else....its possible you wrote senior waec... Who knows?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by hkidola00(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2017
toastedbread:

You don't date someone to maltreat them. A lady always acts like she's good, wife material,... in the course of dating, her true nature comes out and the guy is forced naturally to match her true nature.
chai,chai chai....u too correct,how u know?,the girl im currently dating is showing me pepper just a year that we are dating,she soooo annoyed me i have slapped her 3 times in d space of seven months,i deflowered her,dat y it hard to leave her,wot do i do?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

Jesus! He can even spell "fool".....okay I'm convinced. atleast I'm now sure that you passed junior waec. Spell something else....its possible you wrote senior waec... Who knows?
yeah i wrote senior waec but u did you write first school leaving or did you rush into a "happy relationship" so you can be fed all your life by a man??
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:36am On Jul 28, 2017
hkidola00:
chai,chai chai....u too correct,how u know?,the girl im currently dating is showing me pepper just a year that we are dating,she soooo annoyed me i have slapped her 3 times in d space of seven months,i deflowered her,dat y it hard to leave her,wot do i do?
You slapped her? Hahahahaha.......i understand now. There's no point trying to reason with a goat. Please dump her. So she can move on to better things. And tell your next girlfriend that you're a potential wife beater so she can know what she's about to have sex with.
You should thank God everyday that your current babe is a good girl. Your face for don receive acid burn.

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
yeah i wrote senior waec but u did you write first school leaving or did you rush into a "happy relationship" so you can be fed all your life by a man??
Lol... This one trick pony routine you have going on isn't really showcasing your intelligence oh
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by febo15(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
There are problems money cannot solve, money can't buy happiness too. Some Nigerian guys think if they get money, they don make am, but I have seen rich guys without a girl that truly love them. Give her the money, she will give it to the man she truly loves.

Davido came to cubana club in Owerri last 2 month or so, offered a girl money to sleep with her for the night, she rejected his offer bluntly.
how did you know he meant to sleep with her?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

Lol... This one trick pony routine you have going on isn't really showcasing your intelligence oh
doesn't matter afterall am replying an unintelligent person so even the most intelligent stuffs appear unintelligent to you
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2017
febo15:
How many girls have you invited to sleep in your house at night without sex on your mind?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
chukagates:
doesn't matter afterall am replying an unintelligent person so even the most intelligent stuffs appear unintelligent to you
Yes! He can spell "Unintelligent" that's better.....okay so you wrote jamb. Spell something else let's see if you entered polytechnic.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2017
febo15:
That is what davido does, he feels he can get any woman cos he has money.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by STORM2(f): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm just happy the girl turned him down. Nobody will sing her praises.....they'll be holding on to the few girls that do silly things. I'm happy that girl represented.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by hkidola00(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

You slapped her? Hahahahaha.......i understand now. There's no point trying to reason with a goat. Please dump her. So she can move on to better things. And tell your next girlfriend that you're a potential wife beater so she can know what she's about to have sex with.
You should thank God everyday that your current babe is a good girl. Your face for don receive acid burn.
excuse me miss,i didnt mention u.......do u know my babe,dis babe talks to me without respect and she wud av annoyed me like 65 times,yes 65 times,and it isnt real slap.....wot im saying is u girls can bring a man down emotionally,she talked to me in a way wen i was going to my football training,i didnt get myself on d pitch of play...i am most yime frusyrated and she wasnt like dis wen we started
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

I'm just happy the girl turned him down. Nobody will sing her praises.....they'll be holding on to the few girls that do silly things. I'm happy that girl represented.
There are still decent ladies out there but the bad ones have really spoilt our names and these boys feel they can get any girl with money.

No one can get me with money cos am after my own money which gives me pleasure.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2017
lalanice:
you soo right, if he was single I'll find him and marry him. Lol

Who wouldn't like the person on their side?

You sure he is married? Would love to come to your wedding
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Imagineers: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2017
You don't need to maltreat a woman before she cheats. It is in their blood. When your mother-in-law is married to three men, what do you expect from your wife?

Princess Diana was maltreated too? Abi
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by chukagates(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

Yes! He can spell "Unintelligent" that's better.....okay so you wrote jamb. Spell something else let's see if you entered polytechnic.
hehe...see mumu most polytechnic graduates are better than you atleast they work for the dough while you Bleep for the dough in a "happy relationship" grin
STORM2:

hehe...see mumu most polytechnic graduates are better than you atleast they work for the dough while you Bleep for the dough in a "happy relationship"
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by febo15(m): 10:17am On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=Rorachy post=58908172]That is what davido does, he feels he can get any woman cos he has money. Yeah, But he did not lose anything for giving money!
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by febo15(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:

How many girls have you invited to sleep in your house at night without sex on your mind?
I don't even need to invite, they come!
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by odaniel1(m): 10:20am On Jul 28, 2017
This is largely becoming one of the greatest excuses for infidelity in our world today.
Women are always 'right', they are always 'victims', or they are both all together. Smh...ts a woman's world down here.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by febo15(m): 10:21am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
yeah, but he didn't lose anything for giving her money! grin
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Dremskeji(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2017
BlackDBagba:
grin

@Op: The truth is that many partners {men/women} don't even know what they want in this regard as to getting 'cares' from their spouses/boyfriends.

Personally, I believe no level of care you give to some partners, there's one thing they still eye from others which I can only reason is borne out of impatience and lack of contentment. For instance, you'll see many ladies out there, they've got everything an ideal woman will wish for, yet, they don't appreciate it. I tell you something, give them your life, they will still want more even when you've given all that could be sacrificed.

Instead of appreciating what they've got which is not bad in any way, they tend to make unrealistic comparisons with their friends relationships/marriage.

Just be you and give your best to any relationship whatsoever, because what many of us tends to treat as trash is treasure to another.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Titilayooni(f): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2017
STORM2:
I cannot believe that anybody will be arguing with a post that says.. .if you maltreat your woman she will leave you for a better man. I mean isn't it common sense.? Treat her right and she'll treat you right too. Nobody should endure a rubbish relationship. If you treat her right and she doesn't appreciate you by all means Pls run and find a woman with sense...common sense.
You cannot emotionally torment her, keep her on edge all the time, make her cry everyday then now throw money at her and say you're a great boyfriend.
God bless you,best comment so far on this thread....

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by buchhogonzalez(m): 10:25am On Jul 28, 2017
No lie ooo. A girl that will cheat will still cheat right under your nose. If you like give her heaven and earth, lash her till she forgets her name... Her eyes go still dey look big motors and fine boys.. They just want to sample...
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by pocohantas(f): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2017
The wickedness of the average Nigerian man is shocking.
Like, how can a normal human being even argue about this thread?

STORM2:
I cannot believe that anybody will be arguing with a post that says.. .if you maltreat your woman she will leave you for a better man. I mean isn't it common sense.? Treat her right and she'll treat you right too. Nobody should endure a rubbish relationship. If you treat her right and she doesn't appreciate you by all means Pls run and find a woman with sense...common sense.
You cannot emotionally torment her, keep her on edge all the time, make her cry everyday then now throw money at her and say you're a great boyfriend.

I'm very shocked they can even argue this. They prefer to say REAL women should fight for man. Which man? Why should a REAL MAN put a REAL WOMAN in a position to be fighting for him.

Any lady that sees a nice Nigerian man should hold him tight. It's not like the ladies are better, but they don't pride in their wickedness as much as these guys do...

1 Like

Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Caricature:
Lalasticlala thanks for pushing this post to the front page. Let all men learn from this. Don't say you weren't told oh.

Hope you're aware it goes both ways?

Ladies also need to take the same advice by actually giving less drama and treat her man like a king.

In all, it's a give and take world but sometimes women expect you to keep giving without understanding that to whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by sammirano: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2017
bull shit.

even though it is wrong to maltreat her, it does not translate in anyway for her to find solace in the arms of another man. If she does, then she is nothing but a LovePeddler and can be replaced a zillion times better. in contrast to the position you hold.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2017
seunnuga:
Myopic post.. Overpampering a woman does not make her stay with you..
Dealing with a woman is like ballet dancing. A little to the front, a little backward. Not everything u say yes to. They don't like men who kiss their ass.
In short it takes grace and some mental energy to handle these species

Very true bro.

Though I want to believe that treating her like a queen does not exclude chastising her firmly when she's going astray.

From my experience that is even more important than any form of feelings or emotions - being firm sometimes with her and her wants, as well as berating her when it has to done.

This is cos women basically think like kids. They're delicate and you require the right balance of love and discipline to keep them in awe of you and inline too.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2017
Josephjnr:

Such time will never come. Even in those days when getting a lady was a bit tough men were still men and did what they know how to do. Now that getting ladies is as easy as buying a satchet of water,I doubt if any lady will act the way you are saying. Go and I will replace you with many more better ladies.

Such time has already come. You are too blind to see it. Why is it so easy for ladies to cheat? Some may fight but if someone better comes along they will leave or keep you and different guys for different purposes. Stop deceiving yourself. We are in the 21st century remember?
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2017
totorimi:
There are exceptions to those rules. In some cases you may provide all, be there for when she sick, spend your time and money on her yet she falls for another.

I think you said it all when you said 'Every good woman deserves to be cared for and mostly should share little of your time with you.'

The bottom line is a good woman. When you are lucky to find one then she deserves your all but majority of them out there are very terrible.

And you my friend have captured the OP's message succinctly.
Re: When You Maltreat Her She Becomes Available To Other Men by MrCork: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
Stay away from my mention.

..which kind mention...r u Beyansi??.. GOAT!l....anyways..was yorrr view on the thread angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. / I Can't Date Any Lady That Earns Less Than N200K - Nigerian Man / Is There Any Drug That Can Make A Woman To Be In Sex Mood Like Manpower In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.