Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,594 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members (37788 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by DanielGb(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
vedaxcool:
The likes of Shehu Sani are a disgrace to humanity who cannot even stand for values they claim to espouse. We must rise up against these brand of criminals who are currently in the NASS.

Who is rising with you. Mention there names.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by aku626(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
the person that oppose should be he next president of Nigeria
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by talk2emma: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria is finish
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by gberra: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Dollyak:
Nigeria isn't going to get better any time soon with all these corruption enabling legislations. The legal system and the executive branch is clearly broken and fundamentally flawed from an integrity stand points.
The division among ethnic groups and their ignorance of the current dire situation, has emboldened the elites. This is even more so because they (elites) are aware the average Nigerians are to selfish, ignorant, easily manipulated and lacks the political appetite for a revolution.

It's a shame because I have always hoped Nigeria would get itself together soon.
They've always enjoyed legislative immunity. So why the fuss milady.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Too bad!
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by oyetpel(m): 12:08am On Jul 27, 2017
Bastard criminals, they all voted yes.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by limitless777(m): 12:10am On Jul 27, 2017
ItalianWine:
The Iphone7 SomeOne Bought for me Charged Up To 104%, then Switched Itself Off. Then Later It Came On With Samsung Logo

Original Iphone7:

Let's be honest, U are on Ur own.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Nigeriadondie: 12:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Abeyjide:
if they think they will be untouchable and want to ruin the country, God almighty will visit them with his wrath .
Keep waiting for God to do what he has empowered us to do u go wait till eternity. Instead of all d masses to unite every one dey do like say e no concern me apart from that we are divided aling ethnic and religious lines.
Cant u see d writing on d wall, Nigeria is forever doomed beyond redemption. It is a cursed nation. Is it not time this doomed nation breaks up rather than continue this way. After u will condemn IPOB
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Man2utd(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2017
So you think you have sense abi, so no body can touch you when you steal our money..
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by obonujoker(m): 12:22am On Jul 27, 2017
I guess its Remi Tinubu that voted No.... since they are all accusing shehu sabi and Ben Bruce...

Awon wereys
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by jayteetomoh(m): 12:26am On Jul 27, 2017
I was there live n direct
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by valinno(m): 12:29am On Jul 27, 2017
NASS should forget about all these and seek for sth more important
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by greatcrown: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2017
The judiciary should quash that law!
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by elisbabs499(m): 12:54am On Jul 27, 2017
Who has done this to us as a nation?
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by MadCow1: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2017
Can't we the citizens send a strong message to the ruling class?

We all have our voters cards to hand. Let's start a massive recall of all senators that voted yes on this bill.

Enough is enough.

Let's shut down the government. We have powers but seem too lazy to exercise them.

1 Like

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by chukxie(m): 1:06am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigerian politicians keep reinforcing the stereotype that there's something fundamentally wrong with the black man. Corruption and bare-faced stealing by politicians have now been legalized by NASS. Those thieves deserve to be rounded up and given mafia style execution.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by sapele914(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2017
vedaxcool:
The likes of Shehu Sani are a disgrace to humanity who cannot even stand for values they claim to espouse. We must rise up against these brand of criminals who are currently in the NASS.
By replacing them with a new set of criminals?you can't give what you don't have. Put your father and uncle there it will be a 100 times worse.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mormonslayer: 1:33am On Jul 27, 2017
elisbabs499:
Who has done this to us as a nation?

The men of God, there used to be a time Nigerians would stand up for injustice, now everyone is so soft all we know how is to talk talk.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

I agree with u 100%.
The video link below says it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0stJkUWUyM

I WATCHED THAT VIDEO.THANKS FOR SHARING.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Misterdhee1(m): 2:25am On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:

We must rise up against baba daura first.... he caused all these....
Na him vote for them ni? Before i forgot, where's your commonsense Senator? Ohh, he was busy tweeting. grin
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Misterdhee1(m): 2:30am On Jul 27, 2017
See as peeps rushed to comment, without even bothering to make extensive research on the subject. Blackmen and hatred for reading sha.

Even though i so much despise the legislooters, on this one they seem not to have goofed.. They can still be prosecuted for criminal offence like every other Nigerian. The immunity only covers statements made during plenary sessions and committee proceedings.

1 Like

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by banmee(m): 2:34am On Jul 27, 2017
Zico5:
Immunity ke, these senators are mad o.

I don't see a problem with this at all. It is in line with the norm in Nigeria. If they had done otherwise it would have been wrong. I am in total support of it. Animals must behave like animals. It is just nature.

1 Like

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by obyrich(m): 3:27am On Jul 27, 2017
These people are trying their best to quicken revolution in this nation.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by marv1: 3:35am On Jul 27, 2017
obonujoker:

We must rise up against baba daura first.... he caused all these....
This is why people like you and Fayose will never be taken serious. You always want to politicise everything.
Even when you have your so called Biafra , it is still same set of useless politicians that will lead you because vthey would have become so powerful that you have no option to fight against them. So you better join the masses to fight them now so that their influence and power will be reduced before you get your desires. When they are carrying something and you are nowhere to be found to carry with them, they will drop it at your backyard. It is as simple as ABC.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 27, 2017
Christaks:

Mr O.P give us the full gist...dnt create confusion.....

They won't see this. The OP has misled a whole lot of people. What a shame
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 27, 2017
OP is the real fraud

@Christaks: please start a new thread and cc the key mods, a whole bunch of people have been misled. It's pertinent for these Nairaland mods to verify news like this before pushing it to the front page.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by princeade86(m): 5:24am On Jul 27, 2017
pls i nid 1million people that are ready to stand 4 dis nation, let stage a 1million protest. We dnt nid sponsoring protest. Let us stand 4 ourselves. These people are wicked. Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by EagleNest(m): 5:48am On Jul 27, 2017
Saraki senate leadership is all about protecting themselves from prosecution and not advancing laws that will help the common man.

I hope we survive this APC govt...so so disorganised.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2017
Corruption has just been legalized!

1 Like

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by koresh: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2017
Not only mad dem dey crazy....anyway if Nigerians watch this come through ...I guess we are doomed and only those that have opportunity to leave this zoo will be the survival....revolution against the NASS loading
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by plucky16(m): 7:03am On Jul 27, 2017
greedy fucktards!!!! they only care about themselves
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Abeyjide: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Keep waiting for God to do what he has empowered us to do u go wait till eternity. Instead of all d masses to unite every one dey do like say e no concern me apart from that we are divided aling ethnic and religious lines.
Cant u see d writing on d wall, Nigeria is forever doomed beyond redemption. It is a cursed nation. Is it not time this doomed nation breaks up rather than continue this way. After u will condemn IPOB

noting happen in physical without spiritual backing it up.you think to unite is something easy in a country of diverse ethnicity. have you ever seen me condemn ipop?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Jonathan Signs Two Bills Into Law. / Bomb Blast At Dadin-Kowa Motor-Park In Gombe This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.