Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members (37828 Views)

Cross River PDP NASS Members React To FFK's Threat. Expose Governor Ayade / Biafra: I Will Vote YES In A Referendum For Biafra - Senator Abaribe / Senate Proposes Amendment To Immunity For Vice-Presidents, Governors And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Abeyjide: 7:11am On Jul 27, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Keep waiting for God to do what he has empowered us to do u go wait till eternity. Instead of all d masses to unite every one dey do like say e no concern me apart from that we are divided aling ethnic and religious lines.
Cant u see d writing on d wall, Nigeria is forever doomed beyond redemption. It is a cursed nation. Is it not time this doomed nation breaks up rather than continue this way. After u will condemn IPOB

noting happen in physical without spiritual backing it up.you think to unite is something easy in a country of diverse ethnicity. have you ever seen me condemn ipop?
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by orisa37: 7:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Satan immunised against humans and angels, what remains? That's why it's not easy to have full autonomy for States Governance, Police and SIEC. This is a new WAR(NASS supremacy in the making). It's a Constitutional amendment that must be complied with by arrangement with the other Tiers of Government.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Jaycee1989(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2017
why won't they say yes for Immunity for their selfish interest, becos it wil favour them. but the most challenging devolution of power to the state they refused...wicked set of people
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by greenguy: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm...of all Nigeria's numerous problems and impending challenges, immunity is the concern of our legislators...shame. Shame. Shame!!!
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Harjoke: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2017
they make law dat will benefit them only not the one that will benefit the masses.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by precious1967(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2017
who ll remove ds mad people from d nass? bunch of thiefsss
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by bamasite(m): 9:28am On Jul 27, 2017
BOMB FALL ON THEM
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2017
intruxive:
angry the only reason why black man wont move forward is because blackman wont let him.
These men are dedicated to wreck any effort to bring sanity to the country
nobody LET'S you MOVE FORWARD, you just DO OR DON'T. NO EXCUSES. does the lion let the gazelle live or does the gazelle let the lion eat it. struggle continues
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 9:57am On Jul 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
Making them above the law. How the hell will the so called 'anti-corruption' agenda be carried out?
vote them out and prosecute.
prosecute their cronies (family, friends, bankers, contractors, civil servants) they cannot steal without help

emmymdk nobody untouchable
UnknownT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 10:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Jaycee1989:
why won't they say yes for Immunity for their selfish interest, becos it wil favour them. but the most challenging devolution of power to the state they refused...wicked set of people
what did you do to change the wickedness
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by blackbeau1(f): 10:17am On Jul 27, 2017
mikolo80:
vote them out and prosecute.
prosecute their cronies (family, friends, bankers, contractors, civil servants) they cannot steal without help

emmymdk nobody untouchable
UnknownT
vote them out ? Seriously, are you in Nigeria?
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by dotun365: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
senatordave1:
You guys misunderstand the whole process.that tweet was not the full news.channels tv gave the full details,they are to have immunity only from any act they commit within the precincts of the national assembly not outside the precints so its limited immunity and the the state assemblies may veto it
After scrolling and scrolling I finally find someone with sense. All the people above read the first line and made up their minds already. they didn't read the part where the tweet said 'in the course of duty'. Unfortunately there are very few people like you who read to understand. Based on the people above its safe to say Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders it has. God bless you sir.

1 Like

Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
vote them out ? Seriously, are you in Nigeria?
yep, do you attend political party meetings or just a keyboard warrior?
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by CioAngels(f): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
As tweeted by the Senate president
NASS, saraki has awarded you phd to steal without fear so that when you people are caught, he will bribe the ever ready judges to collect the bribe cursed money to say you are not thieves just like him. Saraki?
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by blackbeau1(f): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2017
mikolo80:
yep, do you attend political party meetings or just a keyboard warrior?
I should be asking you this ?Do votes count in Nigeria?
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by CioAngels(f): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2017
saraki, do you have form association of armed robbers against the poor Nigerians? Why robb it on us like this? This so dangerously bad. You people are all heartlessly wicked.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
yes, or why do you think elections hold and politicians campaign if they don't NEED your votes
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
blackbeau1:
or how do you think apc was able to beat the mythical Federal might and incumbency factor. you can't rig where you're not popular
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by blackbeau1(f): 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
mikolo80:
or how do you think apc was able to beat the mythical Federal might and incumbency factor. you can't rig where you're not popular
you don't need to be popular to rig. You just need money .
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by elbaraj001(m): 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
I think really think it will the way it sounds, from the little I know about constitution, the president must ascend to it before it becomes a law, so believe it is quite easy for dem to shout Yey...it will only end their, by the the Presidency can never ascend to it, take a n example of Peace Corps, ofcoz they actually pass it but the executive have to ascend to it and with the level at which this Government is serious about NPower I don't think it will ascend the Peace Corps Stuff...anyway just my thought.
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by Christaks(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lucid1:

They won't see this. The OP has misled a whole lot of people. What a shame

Yes o
Re: Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members by mikolo80: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2017
blackbeau1:
you don't need to be popular to rig. You just need money .
money = popularity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.