Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,773 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders (7172 Views)

Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly / 10 Female Romancelanders Keeping This Forum Alive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

Here am I.

My arms are wide open tongue tongue
I'm just wishing you're here...the ac is blowing and the sheet is thick...spend a night with me baby...

Just one night!
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:

pussyhunter for calling me a female make lucifer sidechick give u a deep blowj0b by 12 oclock this midnight cheesy

ah!!! Bros e never reach lucifer level na shocked shocked

na joke i bin dey o abi person cannor play with you

na wah o..............you know just like hunter my dick
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Benita27:
Are you a psychologist?, and what do you mean by I'm friendly and unfriendly?. grin

na i aiint

lets just say i've got me ways of finding out things

and errmmm i mean online o.........who knows you just might be a hostile lady that make guys wet their pants lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you aiint friendly and unfriendly i said you're friendly but unfriendly

you get it now right wink wink
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ah!!! Bros e never reach lucifer level na shocked shocked

na joke i bin dey o abi person cannor play with you

na wah o..............you know just like hunter my dick
ok i take back my statement grin
make cherokee 'd' azz twerk for u this night grin grin
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Awww baby kiss kiss
Hope you are good??
Me here is just catching cold cool

grin grin grin

i've been good dear

huh??
Now dats too bad

how about i come so we could spoon lipsrsealed wink
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Me shocked I no dey joke with deek o
I run from them grin no be u wey wan give me belle before angry wan ur self o
Treat me like egg no be bra gra .. oya wey my kiss angry
U know God ans prayers of virgins make ur lip no bend grin

How u know say him balls saggy shocked

lmao

lemme give just one small belle you say no and you want me to give you kiss abi angry

thank God say me na virgin too.......the prayer no go kuku
work for my head before grin grin

and how wont i know........lefu is my real G na........dude's been showing me his saggy balls and wrinkled deek since october 2016

1 Like

Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
PussyPower:

THIS IS THE LIST angry THEY SHOULD ALL GET READY FOR MY PM'S

oga abeg abeg no just go there o

those ladies are special and besides they've been warned specifically nat to reply pms from guys that has got the word pussy in their monikers (excluding me)

honestly though dont try it abeg...................
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:

ok i take back my statement grin
make cherokee 'd' azz twerk for u this night grin grin

may your old wrinkled deek gain life for this better prayer wey you pray for me so...........thank you boss

1 Like

Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:

may your old wrinkled deek gain life for this better prayer wey you pray for me so...........thank you boss

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha I don enter one chance o

Cool dear u can take him off our hands seff we don tire for the guy wink

Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by refiner(f): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Okay so i've got

shinarlaura kiss

lala247 angry (am juss lookin you firse)

makydebbie angry (you dont wanna fulfill your part of the deal abi)

oyindidi angry (u din put the koko again.........and you want me to believe u again abi........don wori)

cleopatra4 kiss

lefulefu kiss (i sense strong female energy from this moniker........na woman get am)

funmisticqueen kiss

benita27 kiss (dis bae is friendly but unfriendly)

rebirthforgoody kiss

refiner kiss

well there you have it........my 5-lady list smiley smiley

Yeye boy..wet my birthday gift? angry
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
I'm blushing
thepussyhunter:
Okay so i've got

shinarlaura kiss

oyindidi angry (u din put the koko again.........and you want me to believe u again abi........don wori)

cleopatra4 kiss

lefulefu kiss (i sense strong female energy from this moniker........na woman get am)

funmisticqueen kiss

rebirthforgoody kiss

refiner kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by toastedbread: 10:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nma27.
Adajoe555.
Quinn22.
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
Divay22:

Is that how you use to do undecided undecided

YES!!! angry
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by mhisterdreezy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
PussyPower:

undecided GET THE FÜCK OUT OF HERE angry
must u show how stupid you are phool
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by adajoe555: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2017
toastedbread:
Nma27. Adajoe555. Quinn22.

thank you
you too toastedbread.
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2017
refiner:

Yeye boy..wet my birthday gift? angry

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

today's your birthday?? shocked
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by refiner(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

today's your birthday?? shocked
Yeye...it was yesterday...wait for my punishment! angry
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2017
refiner:

Yeye...it was yesterday...wait for my punishment! angry

wow
and how the fvck did i forget o..........sad sad

oh i remember.....was so busy at work yday and there wasnt no time to spare for nl

dont worry hun........no need for punishment na........i'll make it up to you

its almost month ending........and you know what that means abi wink wink wink

would pm you when the time is right wink wink (and its gonna be sooooooooooooon)
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Ur siggy tho
Deep smiley

Lol when witches are involved I can't escape jail na ... infact the law is harder on me if I mess up

Some sort of philosopher in my own way. That was actually Friedrich Nietzsche's.
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Okay so i've got

shinarlaura kiss

cleopatra4 kiss

funmisticqueen kiss

rebirthforgoody kiss

refiner kiss

LOL, we both know I'm not friendly. Deal? When I feel like. grin
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, we both know I'm not friendly. Deal? When I feel like. grin

lmao

yeah i know tongue tongue.....................just wanted to score a valuable point lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and remind you of our long term deal grin grin

seriously now, how long does it really take for you to want to or feel like doing something that'd benefit a whole lot of persons and help inspire alot of people huh? angry
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao

yeah i know tongue tongue.....................just wanted to score a valuable point lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and remind you of our long term deal grin grin

seriously now, how long does it really take for you to want to or feel like doing something that'd benefit a whole lot of persons and help inspire alot of people huh? angry
Inspire who biko?
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Inspire who biko?

me and the 1,024,015 guys on nl who look at ur dp every morning for breakfast na angry

you may not know but a ladies pic does just or either 6 things to a normal average guy

1.) make him lust over her

2.) inspire him

3.) make him worship God for such beautiful creation

4.)make him admire her

5.) make him go iweeecureyou (crazy..........that guy is the definition of crazy grin)

and

6.)make him drool and dream (note dis is different from lusting)

and frankly your current pic is making me do just 4 angry

and i'm pretty sure the one we agreed upon would make me do all 6 grin
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Oyindidi(f): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay o

i'll still wait
but not for more than two months
I'm sorry about that...I'm very busy this period. Just got home not long.
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

me and the 1,024,015 guys on nl who look at ur dp every morning for breakfast na angry

you may not know but a ladies pic does just or either 6 things to a normal average guy

1.) make him lust over her

2.) inspire him

3.) make him worship God for such beautiful creation

4.)make him admire her

5.) make him go iweeecureyou (crazy..........that guy is the definition of crazy grin)

and

6.)make him drool and dream (note dis is different from lusting)

and frankly your current pic is making me do just 4 angry

and i'm pretty sure the one we agreed upon would make me do all 6 grin
Lmao grin grin
Tell me the four.
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2017
Absolutely fúçking wrong list undecided
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I'm sorry about that...I'm very busy this period. Just got home not long.

lol

you dont need to apologize........like i said i'll wait for two months (only) grin grin

and are you serious @bolded shocked shocked

the way ur going i dont think our little champ would ever find it difficult in life (financially and hopefully other things too) cos his lovely mama is working her butt off for him

its cool and admirable

hope i go get am soon sha o.......................i so badly wanna satisfy my yeye curiousity sad
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Oyindidi(f): 11:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

you dont need to apologize........like i said i'll wait for two months (only) grin grin

and are you serious @bolded shocked shocked

the way ur going i dont think our little champ would ever find it difficult in life (financially and hopefully other things too) cos his lovely mama is working her butt off for him

its cool and admirable

hope i go get am soon sha o.......................i so badly wanna satisfy my yeye curiousity sad
I promise you. Will even do a video call to show u. I don tire
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao grin grin
Tell me the four.

nah.............you'd have to give and promise the day you'd post the full pic first

PS: sorry i get to reply late and errm hope you dont mind (i dont fancy late text replies dats why ama apologizing wink.......)

i've got alotta mentions and ama tryna reply them from the bottom to top cos i dont like leaving any unanswered grin..........
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
I promise you. Will even do a video call to show u. I don tire

aha!! Thats what ama talking about @ bolded smiley

Lemme first goan save the date and this mgs grin grin

okay then......do rest and have a blissful good night sleep smiley
Re: Name The Top 5 Friendliest Female Romancelanders by makydebbie(f): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
thepussyhunter:

nah.............you'd have to give and promise the day you'd post the full pic first

PS: sorry i get to reply late and errm hope you dont mind (i dont fancy late text replies.......)

i've got alotta mentions and ama tryna reply them from the bottom to top cos i dont like leaving any unanswered grin..........
LOL, okay I've heard you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thread Closed!!! / Legs That Match The Assets' - Heavily Endowed Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Showcases / Its Just Sex, Not War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.