Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826457 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chybaz: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Seyitorl:
@chybaz.
He does great and unsearchable things mysterious things without numbers. You are going to be fine.its just a few months setback. You are going to comeback rejoicing. Have faith ,keep reminding God of his promises and keep launching deeper. All will be well.

Thanks.
Phewww! Been off for awhile men. Took it advice and went.away for a.while. shall comeback victorious. Thanks to all the gurus in d house. @maziude, @canadianurse , @Austinpee4 @Osemigho too many names I can't mention. I'm grateful for the words.

(How.soon.does.gcms.note.land?)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by jnyuwa02: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
maziude:

Make the boss go naija go apply.

We already had a sacrificial guy, who did it from UK and was bounced based on status in current country of application.

But the boss can be a second sacrificial lamb too sha, only say his will be from US.

I was suppose to be a sacrificial lamb at Cameroun. But I ducked and evaded.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2017
jnyuwa02:

Yes boss, I forgot sef.

You used evasive tactics... grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by primeson1(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
ramsey04:

Hello bro, my wife was admitted to CPA WESTERN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ,which covers Manitoba, Alberta and other provinces.with your ICAN cert.U will be accepted to CGA level three.At present my wife has applied for the Study permit since may 16,still on background check and Eligibility review.
What I can say is that if you granted visa, you will be able to work full time.

Bro I have sent you a pm... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Shay27(f): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Good evening all, I have been a silent follower of this thread. I was refused today based on insufficient funds, travel history and purpose of visit.
What I did wrong:
1. I didn't include a SOP/LOE
2. I didn't include any home ties
3. I didn't include my personal account statement
As soon as I saw the mail, thanks to all have read here, I ordered my GCMS notes immediately. I would be really grateful to anyone who would help review my SOP whenever I reapply.
Also, has anyone ever deferred admission at College of nroth atlantic before?
Thanks to all the wonderful and resourceful people on here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Shay27:
Good evening all, I have been a silent follower of this thread. I was refused today based on insufficient funds, travel history and purpose of visit.
What I did wrong:
As soon as I saw the mail, thanks to all have read here, I ordered my GCMS notes immediately. I would be really grateful to anyone who would help review my SOP whenever I reapply.

Today on a Sunday?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by guzenaira: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2017
Shay27:
What I did wrong:

Sorry for the refusal and I must commend you for the brilliant step you took as regards your gcms notes.

But can you share your profile for pple to gain from it pending the arrival of your file.

Sorry for the refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ramsey04: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
primeson1:

Bro I have sent you a pm... Thanks

I don't really know about how to view pm on thIS NL,I checked my box ,what i saw was a notification mail. Anyway u can post ur comment here,I will reply U.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Shay27(f): 9:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yes
ayonet:

Today on a Sunday?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ayonet(m): 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Shay27:
Yes

Wow sorry about that... kindly post ur profile
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Shay27(f): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Here's my profile as requested
Graduated 2011 BSc Politics and International Relations
No employment history
Been training and working as a fashion designer since NYSC
No business docs
Got admission into diploma in Textiles: Craft and Apparel Design at College of North Atlantic

CIC form
Letter of Sponsorship from my uncle
SOA of sponsor
Credentials and passport bio data page of sponsor
Waec Certificate
Birth Certificate
School Transcripts
Reference letter from apprenticeship
Certificate from apprenticeship training
Acceptance letter
Tuition fees receipt
This is all I can remember. Any help or suggestions would help a lot.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by valuable2: 11:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
hi, i currently have an acceptance letter to study MBA in Canada west,i have before msc in Russia, have been denied USA visa once and Malta as well, i have paid the deposit fees of about 6700 cad, now i have just one month to reply,i informed the school to defer the admission till January they refused and insisted i submit with the acceptance letter i have for October 2017 using online process, please guys advice me and also state the required documents needed for success, the account statement is mine about 5m and a fixed deposit of about 8m and treasury bills of about 2m, please advice, because for real,i be jjc,, no level
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
hello gurus. please can a reverend father be my sponsor and what can he show as a source of income?. he is my uncle
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by phemmzy96: 11:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=yoshearer post=59862556]
One year I was told. But why did you do your medical with no intention of applying immediately? [/qubote]
I have issues with my sponsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by wealth360: 12:41am On Aug 28, 2017
Live from MMA. Waiting for check in that will start at 3:30am. God dey. Here with me is Ejaloni and Mr Smith. Who is in the building again

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by petlaz: 1:10am On Aug 28, 2017
wealth360:
Live from MMA. Waiting for check in that will start at 3:30am. God dey. Here with me is Ejaloni and Mr Smith. Who is in the building again
Wealth360 and co I wish you guys safe trip. Journey mercy to maple land.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bronze25(f): 3:11am On Aug 28, 2017
valuable2:
hi, i currently have an acceptance letter to study MBA in Canada west,i have before msc in Russia, have been denied USA visa once and Malta as well, i have paid the deposit fees of about 6700 cad, now i have just one month to reply,i informed the school to defer the admission till January they refused and insisted i submit with the acceptance letter i have for October 2017 using online process, please guys advice me and also state the required documents needed for success, the account statement is mine about 5m and a fixed deposit of about 8m and treasury bills of about 2m, please advice, because for real,i be jjc,, no level
If u can read from page 0 of this part, I believe you will get all the informations you need. Then make sure you disclose previous visa refusals. Also try to apply as soon as possible & back it up with serious prayers.
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by IFY200: 3:21am On Aug 28, 2017
jnyuwa02:

bad guy grin
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by solastar2: 5:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Oh thanks bro. I will keep trying.
shadesofgrey:

Hello,

My overall CGPA was 4.23, however, I had 4.85 in my last 2 years of study. I never bothered converting using the WES Scale. To be honest, securing a supervisor/advisor is a daunting task. I sent emails to several, got responses from few stating they weren't taking graduate students for the session, but I didn't let that deter me. I sent to a few more and eventually secured one. So, keep sending, ensure you tailor your message to their research. Focus on the summary of any publications they have, and when you secure one, you can read the publications in full to get a good grasp of their research. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bimbodelebite: 6:44am On Aug 28, 2017
CIC are funny oo.i applied may 17 2017 for sept intake,online with upfront medical ,Pgd International bus.Tru bc.up tillow no response and somone applied for winter get response yesterday.i think something is going on.written to them no response.God must do something before thursday . My second time now ,even now no biometrics request ,hoping they merged the first one use in previos application .pls house comments oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Kwamentim3: 6:46am On Aug 28, 2017
So sad to hear about this. I was really rooting for you because of the faith you showed about your application but don't worry too much cos you can overcome this. As usual order your gcms notes and lets dissect this. Stay bless
bbbclue:
Applied for winter August 1st and got a refusal letter yestade based on travel history and purpose of visit..jst only 27days
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by chrisb2r200: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2017
Hello all am a graduate of pharmacology I actually wanted to study pharmacy or do my masters on pharmacology but my CGPA is low...I have an admission at centennial college that am planning to defer till Jan...(cos I was refused) the course given to me is developmental service worker which happens to be a post secondary program what do you guys advice I do, should I stick to it and look for a good SOP to back it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 7:02am On Aug 28, 2017
ferdinandurian:
hello gurus. please can a reverend father be my sponsor and what can he show as a source of income?. he is my uncle
sombody please answer me this question. am confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by willyboss: 7:07am On Aug 28, 2017
Are you sure you submitted your application successfully?
bimbodelebite:
CIC are funny oo.i applied may 17 2017 for sept intake,online with upfront medical ,Pgd International bus.Tru bc.up tillow no response and somone applied for winter get response yesterday.i think something is going on.written to them no response.God must do something before thursday . My second time now ,even now no biometrics request ,hoping they merged the first one use in previos application .pls house comments oooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Kwamentim3: 7:10am On Aug 28, 2017
Yes he can so far as he can pay your tuition and also show his employment letters, promotional letters and SOA which covers yours living expenses and transportation cost
ferdinandurian:
sombody please answer me this question. am confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bimbodelebite: 7:15am On Aug 28, 2017
willyboss:
Are you sure you submitted your application successfully?
. Yes i think .cos i used the same medical used for the first application .so worried oo.i think biometrics i did in january is used for the may application ,since i didnt recieve biometrics request.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by glam4444: 7:42am On Aug 28, 2017
bbbclue:
Applied for winter August 1st and got a refusal letter yestade based on travel history and purpose of visit..jst only 27days

shocked

Itz well my dear...
Dere z still tym to re apply .request for the gcms note ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2017
wealth360:
Congrats guys. Would join you soon in N/America. Which airline is flying you?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 28, 2017
wealth360:

Congrats guys. Would join you soon in N/America. Which airline is flying you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.