Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (826652 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2017
msgeorge:

Travel history and purpose of visit.

Just try and explain the program you are going.for....in your SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2017
msgeorge:

Thanks for replying, i submitted through online route...

Still on still, its outdated, you'll need a recent one not more than a month old ...6months or 3months

Best regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abvlaw: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2017
cc: mcobex, Austin4pee, and everyone else with experience.

I'm a 35 year old married female. I have a Law Degree but have built a career in Office Management since 2011. In 2009, I registered and started a daycare center (my dream job/career) but I really didn't know what I was doing and it closed in 15 months. It was after the closure that I delved into Office Management and Administration.

I've been doing well here but it's really not what I want to do so I want to reopen the daycare. This time, I want to do a Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Canada first but, after reading back some pages, it seems the general consensus is that it's near impossible for them to give a degree holder a student visa for diploma study.

What do I do about this? Any help on how to go about this is welcome.

P.S: my bank statement is very healthy. I also have sponsors who are going to loan me the money to set up the daycare provided I get the prerequisite qualifications first (Dad and Uncle).

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to render.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 10:49am On Sep 03, 2017
samjumbo:

Awesome then. Shows some progression. Have you gotten admission and hope your young? Hope you have enough funds to show too.. All the best buddy!!
i know be small boy ooo lolz, thou still under 30 ��.

have been working for about 4yrs now currently with tertiary hospital.

I couldn't get school that can offer nursing degree to international applicants. I don't know how it will be going for practical nursing, another diploma.

what do you suggest?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by maziude: 11:31am On Sep 03, 2017
guzenaira:

Sir/Ma,

Let your uncle send the fund to your account and make sure you indicate the reason for the transfer in your SOP and let your mum stand as a co sponsor with whatever she has in her account provided it isn't a lump sum.

Let your uncle write a strong sponsor letter indicating why he's being a co sponsor with your mum with a pledge with your mum of seeing your through with your education.

Mind you, you will need your SOA as well since you are working and your payslip as well.

Kindly try to tackle any room for insufficient funds because that's where the naughty VOs will want to peach their tent moreover if your Application is error free.

With the little I have said, I believe you should know better by now. But I will still help you extend your help to @Austinpee4 & @Maziude.

They are very experienced but I think they are getting busier by the day.

Abeg Pls him/her reason the matter.

Boss,

You have spoken well.
The key thing is assuring the VO that the fund is readily available for use.

Also let the moniker, ensure that every other aspect of the application is covered.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by guzenaira: 11:35am On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

I'm a 35 year old married female. I have a Law Degree but have built a career in Office Management since 2011. In 2009, I registered and started a daycare center (my dream job/career) but I really didn't know what I was doing and it closed in 15 months. It was after the closure that I delved into Office Management and Administration.

I've been doing well here but it's really not what I want to do so I want to reopen the daycare. This time, I want to do a Diploma in Early Childhood Education in Canada first but, after reading back some pages, it seems the general consensus is that it's near impossible for them to give a degree holder a student visa for diploma study.

P.S: my bank statement is very healthy. I also have sponsors who are going to loan me the money to set up the daycare provided I get the prerequisite qualifications first (Dad and Uncle).

Madam,

Firstly, you need to convince the VO with reason why you want to switch. Probably with proof and paper documents of the daycare before you close down and why it closed down. What are the steps you will take to revive it and hope its convincing enough that it will fully revive.

Diploma is easy to get but sometimes difficult to be granted. The only thing the VO want is strong conviction if possible with proper backing or else you will be seen as an immigrant that only want to migrate with the pretence of education.

Its not difficult but you need to be fully prepared, do the right thing.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TITILOLA88: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2017
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abvlaw: 11:46am On Sep 03, 2017
guzenaira:

Madam,

Firstly, you need to convince the VO with reason why you want to switch. Probably with proof and paper documents of the daycare before you close down and why it closed down. What are the steps you will take to revive it and hope its convincing enough that it will fully revive.

Diploma is easy to get but sometimes difficult to be granted. The only thing the VO want is strong conviction if possible with proper backing or else you will be seen as an immigrant that only want to migrate with the pretence of education.

Its not difficult but you need to be fully prepared, do the right thing.

Thank you. I have the CAC documents to show the daycare opened in 2009. If I dig around, I can probably find the rent agreement. I didn't have a separate bank account for it (one of the the issues I had).

I can get my Dad and Uncle to write letters of sponsorship for the daycare. I intend to come back home and actually build or buy property for it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TITILOLA88: 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Thank you
No you don't but you need to show your one year school fees and one year living expenses which is 10000cads plus school fees. for the next year, you will need to show you will be capable to have the both ie the 10000plus school fees. Your sponsor can proof this with a payslip or business documents. It is advisable you pay fees and transfer living expenses to your account and inform Visa officer[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by SURGEE(m): 11:48am On Sep 03, 2017
Just remembered to share this. This was also my prayer point

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by guzenaira: 11:58am On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

Thank you. I have the CAC documents to show the daycare opened in 2009. If I dig around, I can probably find the rent agreement. I didn't have a separate bank account for it (one of the the issues I had).

I can get my Dad and Uncle to write letters of sponsorship for the daycare. I intend to come back home and actually build or buy property for it.

That's good.

Are you married with kids and have you gotten admission?

Just package your application very well and I want you to tackle the aspect of purpose of visit which is your intended program over there and home tie as well which warranted my question and your current employment.

You will be granted.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abvlaw: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2017
guzenaira:

That's good.

Are you married with kids and have you gotten admission?

Just package your application very well and I want you to tackle the aspect of purpose of visit which is your intended program over there and home tie as well which warranted my question and your current employment.

You will be granted.

Amen! No, I don't have kids but I'm married. My husband is going to be here while I come and go. I haven't even applied yet, I just wanted to be sure.

Also, I should add that my score under Express Entry is 448 (but I don't intend to emigrate)-I did IELTS and IQAS certification before I found out Diplomas don't need them.

Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by bbclue(f): 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

Since you have a registered daycare...to my own knowledge try and include it in your sop as home tie....because I also have a registered business but not commenced yet....and that serves as home tie....because I provided my CAC certificate and tax clearance certificate together with my company profile.....so I will like you to do same
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by guzenaira: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

Amen! No, I don't have kids but I'm married. My husband is going to be here while I come and go. I haven't even applied yet, I just wanted to be sure.

Also, I should add that my score under Express Entry is 448 (but I don't intend to emigrate)-I did IELTS and IQAS certification before I found out Diplomas don't need them.

You are welcome.

Good to know you are pushing for the EE route as well.

Hope you are following the EE route thread as well.

Lest I forget, remember to add your SOA to show you are working whenever you want to apply.

All the very best madam.

smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abvlaw: 12:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
bbclue:

Since you have a registered daycare...to my own knowledge try and include it in your sop as home tie....because I also have a registered business but not commenced yet....and that serves as home tie....because I provided my CAC certificate and tax clearance certificate together with my company profile.....so I will like you to do same

Thank you, I definitely will.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by TITILOLA88: 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2017
Please, I want to know if I apply sp and husband wants to come with on an owp, when does he apply. Or better still how does he apply. Your views will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

Hello Abvlaw,

You have a great CRS score. Since you already have all the express entry requirements, why don't you create your profile and go through the EE route? All things being equal, you should get an ITA in the next draw, and you may even get your PR before the end of this year.

Even though, you don't intend to emigrate, I still believe there are so many benefits that you can get instead of applying for study permit. You have your ECA and IELTS already which is all you need to enter a pool. Some of these benefits include:

Firstly, you can always go for a diploma course at a cheaper cost as a domestic student. Secondly, you don't need to bother your head about writing SOP or tackling purpose of visit, home ties and co issues. Thirdly, your husband can always visit you without applying for visa (if he is included in your PR application). Lastly, you may later decide to stay behind after your studies and in the process you can even apply for Canadian citizenship.

Above all, consider the pros and cons of each and kindly note that this is just my opinion.

I wish you the best!

Best regards.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Arebo: 1:21pm On Sep 03, 2017
ferdinandurian:
am RN holder going for BSc. I've did alot of research and it seems is difficult to consider international applicants for nursing degree. some of the school said I should go for non nursing electives and that wouldn't be good for me considering age. I just needed to upgrade from Rn-Bsc.

AND I don't know how it will be going for practical nursing (another diploma).

please colleague any suggestions for me sir/ma ?

thanks

As for me, like I said, I have both RN & BSC already & masters should be the next thing but masters is only open to Registered nurses in Canada, you have to the license of a particular province as nurse before you can apply for masters, ONLY certificate courses are open to international nurses, could use that to tackle next application, that's if that's why I was denied because I am yet to know why, as for you, send emails to enough universities, they take RNs for BSC, my only concern is how you are going to convince the VO in your SOP because it's like they don't know how this health line thing works...God help us all, you might want to try U.K though, I have a colleague that got BSc admission with just RN. Safe!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by mcobex: 1:22pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

This case looks complicated o, law to business to daycare service. Well was your daycare registered when you opened it or has it been registered now? Cos I think that will play a very big role in this. Your SOP will need to be very very sound + your daycare registration papers + letters from your dad and uncle stating they will loan you money to restart the daycare after your studies (they should state the exact money they intend loaning you and also show proof of that).
Gurus in the house with better options should please help here

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by ferdinandurian(m): 1:30pm On Sep 03, 2017
Arebo:

As for me, like I said, I have both RN & BSC already & masters should be the next thing but masters is only open to Registered nurses in Canada, you have to the license of a particular province as nurse before you can apply for masters, ONLY certificate courses are open to international nurses, could use that to tackle next application, that's if that's why I was denied because I am yet to know why, as for you, send emails to enough universities, they take RNs for BSC, my only concern is how you are going to convince the VO in your SOP because it's like they don't know how this health line thing works...God help us all, you might want to try U.K though, I have a colleague that got BSc admission with just RN. Safe!
UK fine but we are looking at hustle thereafter.
I will try university of Manitoba Shaa, application for fall 2018 will be open by October.

get your gcms form and know the reason for denial and then refile.
wish you good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by LaGrace: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2017
Arebo:

No I haven't, for 3days now, no final decision,no correspondence letter, all blank.
If it's a paper application, your letter will be with your passport. Besides they've been on holiday since Friday and will resume on Tuesday
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 2:52pm On Sep 03, 2017
Long post alert!!! Sorry if it contains errors.

Hi Everyone,

I'm now in Calgary, Canada. The journey was smooth by Gods grace.

Few things I noticed before and along the way but note that some may be unique to Royal Air Maroc.

A) Your Max $4k Personal Travel Allowance is available and can be processed in your bank within 2 days. Visit your bank with your Passport, Visa, and admission letter.

B) Aside from your 2 23kg check-in luggage and 10kg hand luggage, carry a backpack to your advantage, but dont put anything like food, cream, maggi, etc in it. I used the analog weighing machine to know the weights of each luggage (excluding the backpack) by placing three books on the machine and then putting each luggage on it. The weight of the luggage= total kg - books kg. You will need to use the books because your luggage might not sit well on the typical home analog weighing machine.

C) Try to avoid carrying animal or animal products. However, if you can't, put it in your main luggage and take note of the following;

1. At 9ja Airport, you will be asked if your carry any animal product. Just answer no because the quarantine service are just interested in 2k per bag that contains it. They won't issue you any documents that will say it is safe or anything.

2. At Casablanca, I'm not sure the questioned was asked. If it was, answering no should be safe since you will only be with your hand luggage and backpack will be transferred from plane to plane.

3. At en-route Canada, you will be giving a form to fill. Kindly answer yes or leave the confusing space till you meet an immigration officer. They are happy to answer your questions.

D) Use Linkedin to your advantage before departure, be confident along the way and have fun along the journey. Immigration officers story and people I met.

Immigration officers at MMIA are mostly rude, beggars and over-inquisitive. I was begged for money almost at every point in Lagos Airport and scammed off 1.5k naira for quarantine. After then, I said I don't have anything cos only dollars I had which I no fit give. They may try to say things like pay for ... it is necessary. Pay for .... so they won't question you too much. All na scam! I was asked many questions including how and where did you apply for the visa but then end of it was 'drop something for me'.

Immigration officers at Casablanca were friendly. Unlike one Immigration officer in Nigeria that told me to hurry and pack all my stuff from "her table", the one who checked me ask me to take my time to dress properly and arrange my stuff well before leaving.

I was not questioned at Montreal cos I was already holding all my documents at hand. The officer just checked it all and told me to wait for my study permit.

I met a young female scholar going to europe on scholarship at MMIA. Don't overanalyze it, Nothing happened.

At Casablanca Airport, I met a PR Egyptian going to Mcgill. He was glad to know me and gave me his contact. In plane to Montreal from Casablanca, I met a married PR Senegalese. Speaking English with her was fun as she only understands it a little but we conversed till we reach Montreal.

At Montreal airport, when I realize Maroc won't provide accommodation despite almost 10hrs layover, I started looking lost. Then another young woman with a baby approached me. She showed me the way around the airport and we met her husband who came to pick her. They were quite helpful and friendly. They said I won't have any meal till I get to Calgary. So, they offered me food. I declined the offer cos I was more worried than hungry. At the end they took me to could sit in the airport and gave me $20cad to eat as well as their contact if I need anything again and to contact them when I get to Calgary.

As they were leaving, I met Glam444 -The naughty lady. We decided to walk out of Montreal airport but ran back inside to dress for cold. The trip lasted fewer than 10mins as I could feel the cold in my foot despite wearing a canvass. Glam444, Biko send me your address o, I still have your hand-glove.

At Calgary airport, I reached out to 2 out of 4 Nigerians I met on LinkedIn and Nairaland who agreed to pick me up at Airport to anywhere I was going. They came with their cars and took me to my agreed rented apartment. 1 who agreed to lend me cad for the apartment, took me out to shop for necessary things and gave me cad at 1.24 rate (Bank of Canada rate) to pay my landlady. Paid for my lunch, dash me pillow, etc. I am yet to pay my landlady cos she agreed I pay on arrival and She hasn't come but I'm already in the room cool. Talk of God's favor!

I've seen some part of my school (UofCalgary). Multiple storey-buildings in a beautiful well laid-out environment I must say. Calgary is truly beautiful and people are friendly when they bumped into each other. Bicycle riders and walkers are more powewrful on the road than Carriders.

By the way, I'm yet to see a police officer or Police station on the street of Calgary. Is it that they don't have ni or what? This is my next question for my nigerian family here.

To end it all, have you been refused admission or student Visa and you feel overwhelmed and like quiting? Dont be. Learn from your mistakes, Read and Repackage! Few Nigerians I've chatted with here, including myself, faced similar things but didn't quit.

To those at 'the other room', God will make it happen for us.

Sorry for the long post! It shall end with praises.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 03, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello Abvlaw,

You have a great CRS score. Since you already have all the express entry requirements, why don't you create your profile and go through the EE route? All things being equal, you should get an ITA in the next draw, and you may even get your PR before the end of this year.

Even though, you don't intend to emigrate, I still believe there are so many benefits that you can get instead of applying for study permit. You have your ECA and IELTS already which is all you need to enter a pool. Some of these benefits include:

Firstly, you can always go for a diploma course at a cheaper cost as a domestic student. Secondly, you don't need to bother your head about writing SOP or tackling purpose of visit, home ties and co issues. Thirdly, your husband can always visit you without applying for visa (if he is included in your PR application). Lastly, you may later decide to stay behind after your studies and in the process you can even apply for Canadian citizenship.

Above all, consider the pros and cons of each and kindly note that this is just my opinion.

I wish you the best!

Best regards.

I agree with this

There are greater benefits to getting a PR
You pay less
Nothing wrong with living in Nigeria and having a Canadian passport

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Mikky4canny(m): 3:04pm On Sep 03, 2017
I pmed u boss.
smltemitope89:
@mikky4canny, kindly pm me ur whatsapp number. I am also going for M. Sc uni of Regina and I applied July 19. Smltemitope@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 3:35pm On Sep 03, 2017
By the way, What we have in Lagos is not Airport o. It is best they call it Refugee camp. No sit before check-in and it is incomparable to what I saw at Casablanca (Morroco), Montreal(Canada), and Calgary(Canada). Those three were like Market on their own with free wifi, several sits, hotel, and shopping areas.

With all due respect to all those saying I'm going back home to develop my country. I'm beginning to wonder if they had permanent residency or citizenship abroad, or if their real mission is not to milk the innocent citizens. I've a good job with high prospects in Nigeria that is waiting for me but do I want to go back? Maybe after study and If Nigeria has 24hrs light and few good infrastructures I see here. Imagine is everyone says you don't need to buy water, just drink from the public tap. Chineke! even drinking borehole is a taboo to the rich in Nigeria.

If Morroco, a fellow African country, can have Casablanca airport which can compete with the ones here in Canada, I can confirm to y'all that Nigerian resources had been looted severely. I am proud of my country but never its past and present leaders.

I won't deceive myself, this is a home away from home cool. Nigerians here welcomed me well.

I may not be able to answer questions and pm because my study will soon start fully and everyone here says 'focus on your academics, they reward excellence here. If you can do it in Nigeria, you can do more than that here'. However, I can guarantee you that you are the best person to package yourself with the opinion of every-present elders here.

TheSoj, I remain humble and loyal. God bless you.

To the whole family, It shall end with praises for us all.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 3:40pm On Sep 03, 2017
sthillz:

Nothing wrong with living in Nigeria( home country) and having a Canadian passport

This is the plan of some I have seen here with home interest. Easy return, in case of .........

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2017
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Judgepelumi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2017
Abvlaw:

Ma, this is just an idea of how to sell your story. It has always been your dream to own and run a daycare center that's why you ventured into one. Unfortunately it didn't last more than 15months. You eventually figured out the main problem for it abrupt end was poor administration. You thought about taking a course on that aspect but luckily for you, your dad got you a slot in a coy where you practiced office mgt & administration and over the years you've mastered the job roles and requirements and therefore you can succinctly succeed on your own independently. From your research, part of why your center couldn't last long was cos you were a novel in that field and you couldn't compete with other daycare centers in the suburban areas of Lagos. Why they had an advantage over yours was cos they adopted so many foreign aspects that made rich people their go-to center for their kids and it was difficult for compete since you had no foreign exposure of how daycare centers are being run. this is why you've chosen Canada as your preferred place to learn this aspects of the job. In your research, rich citizens of lagos pay as high as 500k per term And if you can acquire the required skills, you'd be able to compete and your yearly turnover can be as much as 100million from your research. You dad has some friends who are willing to offer a space for you to setup upon your return. You've come to realize that you also need the skills of office mgt & administration for your daycare center to survive(both concurrently) and you realised that diploma is the only route to acquire this knowledge & skill.
Other gurus in the house can also contribute as this is just a story that can still be developed.. ..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Osemigho: 3:51pm On Sep 03, 2017
By the way, I hear say getting a US visit visa as an international student in Canada is quite easy. I might just be visiting my 'TRUMPified' pals soon grin.

T..s.., how far na? grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abvlaw: 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2017
mcobex:
This case looks complicated o, law to business to daycare service. Well was your daycare registered when you opened it or has it been registered now? Cos I think that will play a very big role in this. Your SOP will need to be very very sound + your daycare registration papers + letters from your dad and uncle stating they will loan you money to restart the daycare after your studies (they should state the exact money they intend loaning you and also show proof of that).
Gurus in the house with better options should please help here

It was registered when it opened in 2009. Yes, the letters will be no problem at all. Thanks for your input
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Abvlaw: 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2017
Judgepelumi:

Ma, this is just an idea of how to sell your story. It has always been your dream to own and run a daycare center that's why you ventured into one. Unfortunately it didn't last more than 15months. You eventually figured out the main problem for it abrupt end was poor administration. You thought about taking a course on that aspect but luckily for you, your dad got you a slot in a coy where you practiced office mgt & administration and over the years you've mastered the job roles and requirements and therefore you can succinctly succeed on your own independently. From your research, part of why your center couldn't last long was cos you were a novel in that field and you couldn't compete with other daycare centers in the suburban areas of Lagos. Why they had an advantage over yours was cos they adopted so many foreign aspects that made rich people their go-to center for their kids and it was difficult for compete since you had no foreign exposure of how daycare centers are being run. this is why you've chosen Canada as your preferred place to learn this aspects of the job. In your research, rich citizens of lagos pay as high as 500k per term And if you can acquire the required skills, you'd be able to compete and your yearly turnover can be as much as 100million from your research. You dad has some friends who are willing to offer a space for you to setup upon your return. You've come to realize that you also need the skills of office mgt & administration for your daycare center to survive(both concurrently) and you realised that diploma is the only route to acquire this knowledge & skill.
Other gurus in the house can also contribute as this is just a story that can still be developed.. ..

Wow! This is awesome! I've cropped it and will definitely expound on it in my SOP. Thank you, I appreciate your time.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.