Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 - Travel (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 (829109 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Cboss: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2018
Good morning everyone please I need y'all help. I studied economics as degree worked in oil and gas company first as document controller and then information management coordinator in another company. I want to go for masters, I graduated with 2.2 and from the look of things with my CGPA I can't secure a direct masters and if I go for diploma course I have limited courses to chose from I think. Please I need your help on courses available for me which will also not be a problem when applying for visa.(I have read issues of course mismatch) Also the schools. Thank you all (country is Canada plz)

Ps. I have been surfing the Internet I just need others view and advise thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OgbeniWole33: 9:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Hello guys, please, I need your help. I applied for student visa June 2017 and I got a refused mail Jan 10, 2018. Please help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by larry10: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Hey guys , I have a little issue
I changed my last name from abdulrasheed to Olamide on all my documents from olevel up till my passport but I still have Abdulrasheed on my birth certificate
Now I processed another birth certificate at a local government close to me and a new one was drafted stamped and all. but the guy stated that it wasn’t going to be registered else I paid additional 15k
So my question now is does the embassy verify authenticity of the birth certificate or if it was duely registered
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
jnyuwa02:

It is advisable to apply to both universities and even more if you can afford tha application fees. The truth is you don't know who is going to accept you and who is going to reject you. You improve your odds by spreading your tentacles to a number of schools that you meet their admission requirements. Any discrepancy of names should easily be settled with a sworn statement or affidavit. Evidence elsewhere on birth certificate or other documents from the past, needs to show how such discrepancy came to be. You should be good and no worries if you do these. Good luck. You should enjoy USASK if you get in because there is a big community of Nigerians at that school.
Thank you very much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 11:41am On Jan 11, 2018
OgbeniWole33:
Hello guys, please, I need your help. I applied for student visa June 2017 and I got a refused mail Jan 10, 2018. Please help

My email is akindoyinoluwole@gmail.com, phone numbers: 07035812500, 09056904299. Much appreciated
Too many sensitive information please!! Don’t get scammed...take this down and seek help from gurus!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OgbeniWole33: 11:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Moley22:

Too many sensitive information please!! Don’t get scammed...take this down and seek help from gurus!!!!

Thanks. Already modified. Do u know any guru that can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by platypelloid: 12:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hello house
Pls kindly help assess this.

Degree MBBS Nigeria

CGPA Not applicable but average scores

IELTS Acad. W 7 S 7.5 L 6. R 5

GRE Q 143, V 139. A 2.5 one week preparation

2 YRS WORK experience in health

8yrs work experience in NGO

PLEASE Advice house should I apply for masters,MPH OR PGDIP

IF YES,please suggest universities with admission prospect considering the above profile.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by platypelloid: 12:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
platypelloid:
Hello house
Pls kindly help assess this.

Degree MBBS Nigeria(medicine &Surgery)

CGPA Not applicable but average scores

IELTS Acad. W 7 S 7.5 L 6. R 5

GRE Q 143, V 139. A 2.5 one week preparation

2 YRS WORK experience in health

8yrs work experience in NGO

PLEASE Advice house should I apply for masters,MPH OR PGDIP

IF YES,please suggest universities with admission prospect considering the above profile.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Moley22(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
OgbeniWole33:

Thanks. Already modified. Do u know any guru that can help

Unless it’s confidential then you can seek help privately.
Firstly order your Gcms notes (refusal notes) to see full reasons!!
Highlight the documents you submitted and state your profile( academic, financial and all)
The gurus will be helpful after these....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tilewaaa: 1:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
I need help on this .after waiting for like 6 months .i got a message today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OgbeniWole33: 2:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Moley22:

Unless it’s confidential then you can seek help privately.
Firstly order your Gcms notes (refusal notes) to see full reasons!!
Highlight the documents you submitted and state your profile( academic, financial and all)
The gurus will be helpful after these....

How do I order the gcms notes? The reasons were stated in the received mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Luje: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=Austinpee4 post=64084598]
More often, applicants are unable to justify why a company would expend a significantly huge amount of funds to sponsor an employee. More to this is the usage of the company's account statement as proof of funds. It usually a difficult place to be in convincing a visa officer that declared funds will be readily available to the applicant. This is always due to the fact that applicants provided unsatisfying reasons justifiable for a company to undertake such responsibility on a long term and with funds assumed to be for running of the organisation.

You will really need to prove to the officer how the company is going to benefit from your study trip and why the funds you presented is being used for your study.

Also, i would assume you are not the sole signatory to the company's account, you will also convince the officer that indeed, you will have access to the funds you declared in your application form. Have these at the back of your mind as you consider using a company sponsorship.

Regards.

Tnks so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tilewaaa: 2:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
After apling since june 2017 .i got a message yesterday and i was refused.i need help on what i can do .The reason for my refusal is attached here

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OgbeniWole33: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
tilewaaa:
After apling since june 2017 .i got a message yesterday and i was refused.i need help on what i can do .The reason for my refusal is attached here

I got the same response. I applied the same time as well. Am so down right now. sad�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tilewaaa: 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
OgbeniWole33:
same thing i got
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tilewaaa: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
OgbeniWole33:

I got the same response. I applied the same time as well. Am so down right now. sad�
do you know any one that can help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tilewaaa: 2:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
tilewaaa:
no same reason i posted here .i would love to reapply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OgbeniWole33: 2:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
tilewaaa:

I haven’t got anyone. I will keep you posted when I have something. Also try and see if u can find something.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by WEIRDPC(m): 4:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=platypelloid post=64096940][/quote]

Check out express entry.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
tilewaaa:

OgbeniWole33:

I haven’t got anyone. I will keep you posted when I have something. Also try and see if u can find something.

Hello tilewaa and OgbeniWole33,
You guys are funny grin , with the above comments. I understand how it feels when your app gets delayed.

Please find the attached link beneath this post, there you will find where i shortlisted RECENT REFUSAL REASONS and possible ways to tackle the concerns of the visa officer. When doing this, you should also try as much possible to order for your GCMS Notes as this will help give an insight on what went wrong on your app. Once more, sorry for the delay. I believe your next application will turn out good. Best of luck!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3948393/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/391#63425662
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Lovelywings: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Slik07:

If you submit your application, you can be called for biometric the next day or the same day or few days later as the case may be. Then medical after few weeks or few months. No interview is required unless in a rare situation.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by OgbeniWole33: 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Frankrobbn1:

Hello tilewaa and OgbeniWole33,
You guys are funny grin , with the above comments. I understand how it feels when your app gets delayed.

Please find the attached link beneath this post, there you will find where i shortlisted RECENT REFUSAL REASONS and possible ways to tackle the concerns of the visa officer. When doing this, you should also try as much possible to order for your GCMS Notes as this will help give an insight on what went wrong on your app. Once more, sorry for the delay. I believe your next application will turn out good. Best of luck!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/3948393/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/391#63425662

Please how can I apply for GCMS notes?@frankrobbn1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nyinyez7(f): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
You can alsi trry express entry, there is a long thread for it. With your experience and all.
[quote author=platypelloid post=64096940][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Frankrobbn1: 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
OgbeniWole33:

Please how can I apply for GCMS notes?@frankrobbn1

As authorized by the Admin of this thread Mr. Justwise you can use the below link to order for your GCMS NOTE.
But be guided when going through this process you will need someone who resides at canada, be it a student, a Canadian citizen or a permanent residence of Canada etc.. to complete this task on your behalf. I don't want to mention any other sites where you can get your Notes from Nigeria without going through those processes before I'll be sanctioned. Good luck!

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do?lang=en

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Nyinyez7(f): 6:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Goodday everyone, please I'm wondering if its possible to apply for express entry during study in canada. Or is the rule to wait till you are done, and do the post graduation work permitbefore you get your stay. Torn between which to pursue.....study permit or EE. Please advise.
Cc. Esosa4real, justwise, vcole, gurus in the house.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tommee: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nyinyez7:
Goodday everyone, please I'm wondering if its possible to apply for express entry during study in canada. Or is the rule to wait till you are done, and do the post graduation work permitbefore you get your stay. Torn between which to pursue.....study permit or EE. Please advise.
Cc. Esosa4real, justwise, vcole, gurus in the house.

Yes ma its very possible
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by tintedniggz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
oriazowan:

Thank you. I have done that.
Hey
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 by Themechanic: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
tilewaaa:
I need help on this .after waiting for like 6 months .i got a message today

Heyy pls kindly delete this information its personal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (501)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.