Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,954 members, 7,855,859 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. (2903 Views)

My Student From Taraba State University Is New Here ,welcome Her(photos) / Lady And Her Uncle Lodged In The Same Hotel. Sparks Debate / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2017
baranzy:
Thanks guyz for ur advices and suggestions....am trying my best for the poor girl and also saving my head from this deadly man also....from my investigation, I discovered that the so called wife is just a toothless woman who the husband controls and she's scared of the man as if he is a god....the school authority are filled with saboteurs and money desperate human beings who can even expose me to the man to gain favor and money so i can never trust them in such delicate issues....
I just told her things to do in order to gather more evidence cus the police or any authority needs tangible evidences to prosecute him.....once again thanks for your support and advices.....will still uodate from time to time to keep you guys in touch of the progress made...

Where are her parents?
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by bentuzene(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
You have taken the first most important step which is to know.

The next is speaking about it.

You need to gather evidence of this and forward it to the right channel, a known NGO or International body. Now i noticed you said no one could be trusted so I will suggest that you work with a credible NGO.

I teach young ones of this same age bracket and from the little I know, if you don't set this girl free today, a cold female can be born!
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by thanki410(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2017
Chair man, you better do the needful CAREFULLY before it back fires on your head. Be careful. The ancestors have SPAKEN
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2017
Men sef eh?
Re: Am Shocked!! My Student Just Told Me Her Uncle Rapes Her Often.. by baranzy(m): 2:13am On Jul 28, 2017
gbosaa:

Where are her parents?
Her parents are late and she was staying with her grandmother in the village before her aunty brought her to town..

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Get Her Turned On! – Must See For All Men / (video) Orange Seller Caught Having Sex With Customer / What Made You To Stop Chasing Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.