Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Is Language The Greatest Foe Of Feminism? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Language The Greatest Foe Of Feminism? (2412 Views)

Candace Owen: I Learned That Feminism Is A Scam, It Tears Women / Chimamanda Adichie: A Crude Brand Of Feminism / Chimamanda Adichie Misconception Of Feminism And Its Dangers To Rising Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Is Language The Greatest Foe Of Feminism? by cococandy(f): 4:27am On Jul 28, 2017
DarkRebel69:

If I ran a blog, would you accord me leeway to blog about your beautiful dimple(s)? I mean, who would have thought that having a pothole on one's cheeks could become a thing of profound intrigue. grin

Thanks, anyway. I would surely put all you've said into consideration.
Yea you should do that. Blog I mean.
You write very well and I was even thinking of saying that but got carried away with the topic at hand since.

you know it's something I'm passionate about. grin

Take her advice
Re: Is Language The Greatest Foe Of Feminism? by DarkRebel69: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2017
cococandy:

Yea you should do that. Blog I mean.
You write very well and I was even thinking of saying that but got carried away with the topic at hand since.

you know it's something I'm passionate about. grin

Take her advice

The women have spoken, and own a blog I shall. wink
I'm serious, though, I'll really do it.

Thanks, Coco.

1 Like

Re: Is Language The Greatest Foe Of Feminism? by neyobills: 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2019
DarkRebel69:

The women have spoken, and own a blog I shall. wink
I'm serious, though, I'll really do it.

Thanks, Coco.

Great writing skills I must confess and I hope u have been true to your promise of owning a blog?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Insults Him Daily Because He Doesn't Have Money To / Nigerians In The Diaspora: Please Im Not Rich! / My Friend Caught His Mother With His Friend On His Father's Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.