Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,287 members, 7,829,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Are There Still Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Virgins? (2017 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins. / Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2010
I met a girl of 16yrs old and she is not a virgin. Wats happening to this century?
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2010
It's her choice to get herself disvirgined at/before that age. And there are still enough of clean and pure girls out there man.

Those that maintain their pride that ripe the fruit, it's also left for those that uses their body anyhow.

The thing might be so sweet (when doing it) but they should keep on it up.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
I am still a virginG. shocked !!! lipsrsealed undecided wink
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 4:58pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ BLACKSHIP, what in the HECK!!! were u doing with a 16-yr old girl in the 1st place? no be say u self want ''enter d place''? Aint u really a BLACK SHEEP? I bet u were having bad plans too. Unfortunately, some BLACKER SHEEP were sharper than u!!! grin angry lipsrsealed
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2010
I think the police should looking for your pedophilic arse. In normal countries you would be on a s3x offenders register and be serving time for pedophilia.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
condomized:

@ BLACKSHIP, what in the HECK!!! were u doing with a 16-yr old girl in the 1st place? no be say u self want ''enter d place''? Aint u really a BLACK SHEEP? I bet u were having bad plans too. Unfortunately, some BLACKER SHEEP were sharper than u!!!  grin angry lipsrsealed

I never had such intention. My plan was to keep her if she's truly a virgin.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2010
@poster
ABOMINATION, what is this world turning to? girls Women  aha!!!
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2010
condomized:

@ BLACKSHIP, what in the HECK!!! were u doing with a 16-yr old girl in the 1st place? no be say u self want ''enter d place''? Aint u really a BLACK SHEEP? I bet u were having bad plans too. Unfortunately, some BLACKER SHEEP were sharper than u!!! grin angry lipsrsealed

Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Traugott(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2010
Are there still virgins?

Are there mobile virgins, in perpetual motion?
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
and u sure say u no go chop am somewhere along d way? oh my, ! N/L needs some police to get some dudes arrested. God is ur witness anyway!! wink
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2010
Maybe Blackship should try 13 year olds. grin
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2010
chipmunkey:

Maybe Blackship should try 13 year olds. grin

I doubt them, They are the teenagers, they are the worst.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2010
so BLACKSHIP, this is not ur 1st time? u already tried 13-yr olds? if not, how come u passed a comment like dat. I think u need to be stopped. U are a SERIAL DISVIRGINER.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

I doubt them, They are the teenagers, they are the worst.

condomized:

so BLACKSHIP, this is not your 1st time? u already tried 13-yr olds? if not, how come u passed a comment like dat. I think u need to be stopped. U are a SERIAL DISVIRGINER.
rofmao this thread will not kill me grin
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by kpolli(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
blackship, sorry blacksnip, i understand u, i see lil girls on the streets looking for it everyday, if u wanted to do the 16yr old then ur wrong but if she wants to do u, run
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2010
grin A SERIAL DISVIRGINER INDEED!  shocked
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by ravenzord(m): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

I never had such intention. My plan was to keep her if she's truly a virgin.

How are you sure there wasn't someone else who wanted to check if she was a virgin also, then got carried away after discovering? And what were U using to inspect her? Forceps? Cos if it was any bodily part of yours then you're a hypocrite.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2010
shocked i guess he was using STETHOSCOPIC FINGER. Chineke!!! tongue
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
The question is that why is it that we got no virgins anymore. I mean from the age (16& above).
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by ravenzord(m): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

The question is that why is it that we got no virgins anymore. I mean from the age (16& above).

Are you a virgin? If not, why?
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2010
Poster, pray you dont have a female child because the same way you wanted to test her virginity will be the same way other goons will test her virginity i.e take a deep and lose themselves just like you did to that child.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by condomized: 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2010
@ Blackship: WHILE D ANSWER IS, HOW DID U BLACKSHeEP GET TO KNOW THAT THERE AIN'T NO VIRGINS ANYMORE AT THAT AGE? CHECK URSELF!!! U NEED TO BE LOCKED UP IN GITMO.  tongue
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 5:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
We all do not want to admit that we are all spoilt
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 08, 2010
BLACKSNIP:

We all do not want to admit that we are all spoilt
lol sorry sir not everyone is like you grin
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Girl846(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
why are people now insulting the poster? He asked a simple question. He never said he wanted to sleep with her! please chill out!
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2010
Poster. . .
What's happening to your brain? undecided
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by cantcme1: 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2010
@mama-gee

Aint you gat better thing to do than rolling up on NL about virginity ?
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Luvlgenius(m): 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
There are many virgins in Naija. I have met a lot of them. The thing is dey pose like dey are not, though, d way guys go abusing young girls in Naija very soon virgins go become extinct.

Wetin u wan carry virgin do sef? U na Virgin? Leave d small girl jare,
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by lizzybabe1(f): 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2010
Luvlgenius:

There are many virgins in Naija. I have met a lot of them. The thing is dey pose like dey are not.

Exactly. Because once guys find out you are a virgin, they start chasing you like crazy.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by CyberG: 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2010
Some WOMEN on NL keep changing their profile pictures every now and then! Methinks they're trying to hard. . .HAHAHA. . .e.g. R. . .u^^ grin grin
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by baybbootz(f): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
lmfao, lwkmd, i swear am on the damned floor.
gzzzzz wasup with all the virginity talk and hype.na real wa oo, Its naw 16 year olds.
Wats next?

Molestation.lol shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
****yawns****

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Determine How Beautiful A Woman Is. / My 13 Yr Old Brother Has A Girlfriend / Emotionally Displaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.