Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Are There Still Virgins? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Virgins? (2032 Views)

Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins. / Surprisingly They Are Still Virgins Everywhere / True Facts About Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Virgins? by baybbootz(f): 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2010
Kenny yawning at me or post?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
baybbootz:

Kenny yawning at me or post?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
both post grin grin
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by baybbootz(f): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
thought as much kiss kiss kiss
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 09, 2010
Women, don't be mad at him because he wants a virgin. You should have preserved yours instead of sounding so bitter. Now you are not even worth a second look. Beings without dignity.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Girl846(f): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Women, don't be mad at him because he wants a virgin. You should have preserved yours instead of sounding so bitter. Now you are not even worth a second look. Beings without dignity.

abi o!
Honestly, its like there are some NL girls that are always acting out and insulting everybody the second virginity is mentioned in any thread. If they were so proud of themselves, their choices and their lifestyle - they would live and let live!!
They dont act aggressive at all when intimacy is mentioned o! hiss!

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Virgins? by KennyG6(m): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2010
Girl846:

abi o!
Honestly, its like there are some NL girls are always acting out and insulting everybody the second virginity is mentioned in any thread. If they were so proud of themselves, their choices and their lifestyle - they would live and let live. They dont act as aggressive when intimacy is mentioned o!
no mind them jare, they had their cake now they wish they still had it,
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2010
Girl846:

abi o!
Honestly, its like there are some NL girls that are always acting out and insulting everybody the second virginity is mentioned in any thread. If they were so proud of themselves, their choices and their lifestyle - they would live and let live!!
They dont act aggressive at all when intimacy is mentioned o! hiss!

I was being sarcastic!!! I have no prob against virgins. I have virgin friends.

But I can't stand non virgins who pretend they are virgins. Those are women who have truly lost their dignity. Sex should be lived with confidence and respect for your body and most importantly, you must be responsible, whether you do it or not.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Kunbee: 3:37am On Feb 09, 2010
Are there still people with brains
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by Traugott(m): 4:47am On Feb 09, 2010
LOL See what this guy was saying here about virgins. And he also had the hots for Gabry and Michelin89 grin grin grin:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364248.0.html#msg5083311

I Must Disvirgin A Second Person Because Disvirgining Two Is The Proof Of Manhood. Virgins Apply

i have disvirgine before before but i need to do for another somebody because my friend told me that double disvirgine is the proof of man.

Any virgine that has never tasted koboko please apply now before i find somebody else becuase i need only one more disvirginement. thank you.

MTN free call 08032498457

GLO free call 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did. Ladeis only o am not gay

gabry my touch and go is not a sexing magic o. it is for real. Waooo. i am the one they call WHY ME o cos i am more than kokomaster. A trial will convince you forever.

MTN call 08032498457

GLO call 08056527359

No long thing o, after calling we will meet and you must do and you will be glad you did
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by sexyLeamon(f): 4:51am On Feb 09, 2010
Too much fuss about virginity. Non-virgins make fun of people who haven't. Virgins think they are so righteous for not losing it. Blah blah blah. It's not that big of a deal. When it happens it happens. You're the same person afterwards as you were 5 minutes before.
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2010
shocked
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by smooooooth: 3:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
Whew! i av said it a 1000 times, dat there are still virgins

go to the creche near ur house and pick one. abeg!
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2010
smooooooth:

Whew! i av said it a 1000 times, dat there are still virgins

go to the creche near your house and pick one. abeg!

Creche? those ones are babies
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Awe, I like this. smiley smiley
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by smooooooth: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

you sound like a virgin. shocked
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by waleski(m): 3:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
See as traugott don expose his blackass! There are so many hypocrites on nl much ado abt dis overbeaten topic sef it is d only topic u see in dis section virgin dis,virgin dat people sef!!
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by princeohms: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2010
Blacksnip, are u from Agbor?
Re: Are There Still Virgins? by baybbootz(f): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2010
you sound like a virgin.

smooth how e take concern you.close your eyes jo cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Be Sincere (virgins Beware!) / Greatest Flaw Or Plus / Great Birthday Gift Ideas For Your Boyfriend: Show Him How Much You Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.