Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank (3092 Views)

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Greetings to the house, Pls Epp me o, as I branched the feeling station to top up my fuel with 1k, I normally allow the attendant to open the gas lid while I sit down like a boss inside the car grin, the attendant called me and asked did I forgot hose in my tank? What goes through my mind was who the hell wanted to siphon my fuel, I was surprised to see a kind of rubber protruding out from the tank, I wonder what it could be or na my village Ppl wan drink fuel. I took the car to one Kareem but couldn't tell what it is, I just vex comot. Gazzuzz et al; pls what is it and any implications? Thanks. Pic is attached. Car is corolla 04.

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Rtopzy(f): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Your village people cannot siphon fuel in peace again? .......lolz

1 Like

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2017
You must be a very dirty and disgusting fellow. See how irritating your car fuel compartment looks like.... I can only wonder how your woman copes with you... Women dey suffer...chai
Except you are joking.... You sir are a PIG.

2 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by airex(m): 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:
You must be a very dirty and disgusting fellow. See how irritating your car fuel compartment looks like.... I can only wonder how your woman copes with you... Women dey suffer...chai
And what are you?
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
airex:
And what are you?
What your father is or whatever good he stood for in more than a quadruple ways!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by airex(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

What your father is.
Perfect. Which means you're a dead fella. Wish you good luck as ur parents prepare for ur burial ceremony.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rtopzy:
Your village people cannot siphon fuel in peace again? .......lolz
They can go drink water, I no get 30 billion for akant.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2017
airex:
Perfect. Which means you're a dead fella. Wish you good luck as ur parents prepare for ur burial ceremony.
I am a living... and living in abundance of life and longevity which unfortunately no one in your lineage will ever experience. Now I only blame free education for your lack of comprehension abilities.... Your father is dead great! But what does he stand for? His memories and his lifetime? I am double intact quadruple whatever good you remember your father for!!! Now as you have spoken the elders in your family shall bury you this month!! As you have prophesied so shall it be unto you in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!
Note I take no prisoners!! I kill all! Be careful... measure your next words carefully..they might be your last!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Rtopzy(f): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2017
geovidal:
They can go drink water, I no get 30 billion for akant.
lolz....... take the car to a good car doctor (mechanic) for medical(mechanical) check up... but e fit b children put that straw like thing there o.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:
what ever you are, watch your mouth and stop insulting Ppl, It's a free world it is my car not yours, I don't come here to exchange words with a Kid Like you bereft of ideas with low intelligence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2017
geovidal:
what ever you are, watch your mouth and stop insulting Ppl, It's a free world it is my car not yours, I don't come here to exchange words with a Kid Like you bereft of ideas with low intelligence.
Whatever you have there should be at owode it should not be called a call. Too dirty be clean...clean your car... having a car is like a love affair.... Be clean.... Haba!

1 Like

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by TPound(m): 8:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
lemme juz kip kwaiyet...eez noh mai conzaign
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
airex:
The lessons you're gonna learn from this will make you stay away from insulting people. What will befall u shall be worse than death. I give you just a week.
You shall fall into your pit...you shall be ensnared in your trap and perish like Absalom... Ruined like the walls of Jericho... Perish like Goliath....

4 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2017
airex:
D guy is not mentally stable.
Probably your father was not mentally stable but in my family we are sound.... Like I said measure your words carefully.. because all would backfire on your head. I take no prisoners!!

3 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by airex(m): 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

You shall fall into your pit...you shall be ensnared in your trap and perish like Absalom... Ruined like the walls of Jericho... Perish like Goliath....
At the end of all these you will wish you never did this.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
airex:
The lessons you're gonna learn from this will make you stay away from insulting people. What will befall u shall be worse than death. I give you just a week.
Whatever you are plotting will only rest and abide with you and your lineage... and become a generational curse!!

3 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2017
airex:
At the end of all these you will wish you never did this.
At the end I will make a grand entrance and trample upon your head... Now I have no time for you anymore... Go ahead and kill yourself and your family children and all not my business.

4 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by airex(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

Probably your father was not mentally stable but in my family we are sound.... Like I said measure your words carefully.. because all would backfire on your head. I take no prisoners!!
Probably because you never had the privilege of being loved by parents makes you so bitter to people but let me assure you this, you will never escape this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

Whatever you have there should be at owode it should not be called a call. Too dirty be clean...clean your car... having a car is like a love affair.... Be clean.... Haba!
Be warned, leave my thread and let reasonable people contribute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2017
geovidal:
Be warned, leave my thread and let reasonable people contribute.
Better open another thread

2 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Rtopzy(f): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
TPound:
lemme juz kip kwaiyet...eez noh mai conzaign
Y r u kip kwaiyet?? wat r u scaredING of?
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by timifakay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
geovidal:
Greetings to the house, Pls Epp me o, as I branched the feeling station to top up my fuel with 1k, I normally allow the attendant to open the gas lid while I sit down like a boss inside the car grin, the attendant called me and asked did I forgot hose in my tank? What goes through my mind was who the hell wanted to siphon my fuel, I was surprised to see a kind of rubber protruding out from the tank, I wonder what it could be or na my village Ppl wan drink fuel. I took the car to one Kareem but couldn't tell what it is, I just vex comot. Gazzuzz et al; pls what is it and any implications? Thanks. Pic is attached. Car is corolla 04.

Pull it out let's see...
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2017
geovidal:
pls I need contributions from professionals.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2017
timifakay:

Pull it out let's see...
I have tried to pull out, I guess it's from the tank
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by timifakay(m): 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
geovidal:
I have tried to pull out, I guess it's from the tank

Tooh

1 Like

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by TPound(m): 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rtopzy:

Y r u kip kwaiyet?? wat r u scaredING of?

ha! scareding ke?! my mouth iyaff worsting than SMG. pipu nor too dey survaifin if I start to running it
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 10:33pm On Jul 27, 2017
Rtopzy:

lolz....... take the car to a good car doctor (mechanic) for medical(mechanical) check up... but e fit b children put that straw like thing there o.
ok thanks
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by RZArecta(m): 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:
you could have passed your message perfectly without insults

1 Like

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by ikeepitreal(m): 10:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
NgcoboP:

I am a living... and living in abundance of life and longevity which unfortunately no one in your lineage will ever experience. Now I only blame free education for your lack of comprehension abilities.... Your father is dead great! But what does he stand for? His memories and his lifetime? I am double intact quadruple whatever good you remember your father for!!! Now as you have spoken the elders in your family shall bury you this month!! As you have prophesied so shall it be unto you in Jesus name!!! Amen!!!
Note I take no prisoners!! I kill all! Be careful... measure your next words carefully..they might be your last!!
lmao, see this idiot, you claimed death for yourself now your writing epistles cause you scared.
Always try to be careful when relating with people on a faceless forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Photos Of Senator Dino Melaye Exotic Cars / Honda Bulldog 97 Model Excessive Fuel Consumption / Need Urgent Advice on Toyota D4(1az Fse) 2.0l Vvt-i Engine.It's pros & Cons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.