Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank (3102 Views)

See How This Autonomous BMW 7 Series Can Scare Away Your Village People (video) / This Is What Bad Fuel Will Do To Your Car: 7 Effects Of Bad Fuel In Your Car / Fuel Scarcity: What Is The Situation, How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 28, 2017
ikeepitreal:

lmao, see my father, you claimed life for yourself now your writing epistles cause you scared.
Always try to be careful when relating with people on a faceless forum.
I claimed Life for myself. Now mind your business dolt
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by diportivo: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2017
NgcoboP

swatting flies since 18××

let me respect my self and leave soldier to continue the war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2017

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Rtopzy(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2017
TPound:

ha! scareding ke?! my mouth iyaff worsting than SMG. pipu nor too dey survaifin if I start to running it
Lolz....... pls, kip kwaiyet so dat we we not die.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

NgcoboP
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5726128_images4_jpegc9fde20fd03e82b2cce033fc19f5260b

I go to war with you brother grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5726131_maxresdefault1_jpegb086b1ea3546ba62ede0e41948c051e3
hmmm, Gazzuzz am I your enemy. I was expecting your contribution to my post now.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2017
geovidal:
hmmm, Gazzuzz am I your enemy. I was expecting your contribution to my post now.

you my friend are presently standing on the fence cheesy

NgcoboP aka many monikers, We fought many battles,Ngcobop and gazzuzz. And fought well!

Airex! Called me a blockhead without any provocation. His actions almost cost me my political career grin
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by diportivo: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

NgcoboP aka many monikers, We fought many battles,Ngcobop and gazzuzz. And fought well!

Airex! Called me a blockhead without any provocation. His actions almost cost me my political career grin

gazzuzz for super mod 2019 grin
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Dont be angry with Airex, he was the first to defend me, I am passive when it comes to making comments, I just read and go. This thread has been hijacked by your pro fighters grin But still need your advice on the issue cos I intend to take it to another Kazeem Any moment from now.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
geovidal:
Greetings to the house, Pls Epp me o, as I branched the feeling station to top up my fuel with 1k, I normally allow the attendant to open the gas lid while I sit down like a boss inside the car grin, the attendant called me and asked did I forgot hose in my tank? What goes through my mind was who the hell wanted to siphon my fuel, I was surprised to see a kind of rubber protruding out from the tank, I wonder what it could be or na my village Ppl wan drink fuel. I took the car to one Kareem but couldn't tell what it is, I just vex comot. Gazzuzz et al; pls what is it and any implications? Thanks. Pic is attached. Car is corolla 04.
Help a brother,still awaiting suggestions my Ppl.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:
You must be a very dirty and disgusting fellow. See how irritating your car fuel compartment looks like.... I can only wonder how your woman copes with you... Women dey suffer...chai
Except you are joking.... You sir are a PIG.
It is well,you my friend is an example of a SPECIAL IDIOT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 1:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are a buffoon for joining a party that you know not it's origin... Dirty pig. Instead of you to quietly leave the thread since your intelligence is below what is needed to address the issue here!
Kodwa like a typical garrulous person you are... You must address mina instead of the umsebenzi of the thread. You my friend is a dolt.
See this ewe, you are busy insulting a person who post his tank and you wanted to sell a worse scraap here https://www.nairaland.com/3417464/sold-vintage-mercedes-benz-sale
This Dirty you call car, cos people like you usually have stupid written next to them
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't make this thread about you mkpi.
Akpa you nor reach excape back to where you crawl frm insignificant groat

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
your fuel tank is equipped with 2 flaps at the entry points to avoid a spill If vehicle flips or is in the wrong orientation.
Presently the second flap is holding that straw in place. To release it use a cloth hanger to slide down the tank fill passage then tug the straw
geovidal:
Help a brother,still awaiting suggestions my Ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

Too early to blubber son... Say something new mkpi cheesy I called you that already... That's the least your fluctuating IQ could do.
Go and play with sand, you are a learner
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Go and play with sand, you are a learner

Son this is lame... Step up or I'll ignore you henceforth...

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Hmm no wonder, I will fish out his plenty moniker I have done that in the property section, E go soon learn.nah to burst E IPs
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
your fuel tank is equipped with 2 flaps at the entry points to avoid a spill If vehicle flips or is in the wrong orientation.
Presently the second flap is holding that straw in place. To release it use a cloth hanger to slide down the tank fill passage then tug the straw
Thanks chairman. The thread can now rest in peace.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Hmm no wonder, I will fish out his plenty moniker I have done that in the property section, E go soon learn.nah to burst E IPs

Lol my comment was too scathing ehn ehn report button to your rescue kid.... You are officially ignored henceforth.

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by geovidal(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

It is well,you my friend is an example of a SPECIAL IDIOT
just ignore him, he is looking for attention.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
geovidal:
just ignore him, he is looking for attention.
My guy no worry, I get time, his post are being removed as we speak and he soon would be blocked, his plenty user names are same ones liking his post which is easy to deal with,The property section though pass this yet we dealt with people so him dey learn,Diportivo where you at? howfah?I holla that your man oh, the matter fit set anytime soon.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

Lol my comment was too scathing ehn ehn report button to your rescue kid.... You are officially ignored henceforth.
Naaahh bross never RUN, come bck plz, so I can gather all your user names plz, so I can give you one year BAN.
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by diportivo: 5:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

My guy no worry, I get time, his post are being removed as we speak and he soon would be blocked, his plenty user names are same ones liking his post which is easy to deal with,The property section though pass this yet we dealt with people so him dey learn,Diportivo where you at? howfah?I holla that your man oh, the matter fit set anytime soon.

no wahala boss

whatsapp me wen u land

we go follow gather for there wink
Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

Naaahh bross never RUN, come bck plz, so I can gather all your user names plz, so I can give you one year BAN.
So I'll lose a moniker...what an achievement for you... Your life must be quite rough in the UK to jump for joy at cleaning up after me! I don't sell.... I don't transact business on nairaland and good grief what's a moniker!! An e ban! You must have your timing missing several teeth...as a suspected... Ban?!
I am a brand!!! Not validised by nairaland!!

Now I'll ignore you so hard that you'll have a migraine!!

Removing my posts cos they must have really hurt you with the truth LOL sissy... I don't hide behind mods but how'd you understand sissy?

Re: Epp Me, My Village People Want To Siphon Fuel In My Car Tank by erico2k2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2017
diportivo:

no wahala boss

whatsapp me wen u land

we go follow gather for there wink
Nothing spoil

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help:my Brother's Car Has Bin Seized By Custom Officials. / If You Had To Choose: Honda Crv Vs Mitsubishi Outlander, 2011 Models / Why Dont We Wax Our Cars In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.