Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Reasons why Relationships Are Important - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons why Relationships Are Important (13155 Views)

Nowadays Relationships Are Just Waste Of Time / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. / Why Relationships Don't Last Long In This Era (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nairalandsss(m): 1:24am On Jul 28, 2017
Relationships make your life beautiful and your survival becomes easy on this planet. In fact, this is the reason why we tend to crave for harmonious relationships with family members as well as partners. Good relationships can help you progress in your life and loneliness might hamper your growth. In fact, there are very less people who would be comfortable living alone. Most of us would want someone waiting for us when we go home.Research claims that even those who are single tend to raise pets to drive the feeling of loneliness in life.Here are some reasons behind relationships are important.

Reasons why relationships are important are:

1.Sense Of Security: Relationships offer a sense of security. You tend to feel secure when you are in a relationship. Feeing secure in life is one of the most important needs after food, clothing and shelter.

2.Loneliness Is Pain: It is painful to lead a lonely life. A life surrounded by loved ones can be more fulfilling any day. This is the reason why we are programmed to fall in love and be with people.

3.Interdependence: This is the the role of relationships in our lives- co-operation. life involves interdependence. It is impossible to stay alone in this world and survive well. Even if you feel that you can be good all alone, a stage might come when you would feel the want of a partner to keep you happy.

4.Joy: Relationships bring both joy and sorrows. But still, many believe that the sorrows are worth the joys that relationships give us. This is why a majority of the people in this world believe in the institution of marriage.

5.Depression: Are relationships important? Well, research indicates that the risk of depression increases especially when a a person feels lonely in this world. Of course, there are some strong people who don’t need the company of anyone to live a happy life. But a majority of us would need someone to share our joys and sorrows.

These are the reasons why relationships are important.

Lalasticlala mynd44.

http://www.naijabroad.com/reasons-relationships-important/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by arma: 6:28am On Jul 28, 2017
FTC.Thanks to family and friends for the support and guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by balash(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Am here! I want to dedicate it to my mommy and daddy, my uncles and aunties, my friends and enemies. And I want to wish them merry xmas and a prosperous new year

3 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Olalan(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2017
Relationship is beautiful only if you're with the right person, but unfortunately girls see the right person as the person with enough cash to spend around while guys see the right person as one who can satisfy their sexual cravings.
If your relationship wouldn't survive if sex and materialism is taken out of it , I guess you need to reconsider such relationship.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by bbsteve(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2017
Well
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Smartphil(m): 6:30am On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by peterswagg(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Maybe i should go and find girl that i will be spending money on....op you missed an important point which is SEKS.....ewo losi gan.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by veacea: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Relationship Friday!!!
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by generaliy: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Ok o
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by shesszi(m): 6:31am On Jul 28, 2017
Thank God if u find the right peeps around

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Kingdre(m): 6:32am On Jul 28, 2017
depression I'm addicted to that though, but yet it still hurts nothing sweet like having your other half.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Emmaacosmos(m): 6:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Lolz....
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by BreezyCB(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2017
Nice
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by bayocanny: 6:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Na wa for this Op, it is too early to be discussing this kind of topic na..for your information, money is more important than relationship.
Quote me anywhere
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Luvdmx(m): 6:40am On Jul 28, 2017
It's better to be alone than to be with the wrong person..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by abham: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2017
And here I am still not having a girl friend ..

God why?
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by gentlechyke(m): 6:42am On Jul 28, 2017
Relationship is important Yes. I have my family
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2017
Yes relationships are very important but not for those reasons the op listed
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 28, 2017
Sex
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Toladipupo995(f): 6:49am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by AmoryBlacq: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2017
If this is true

then I'd say it's time I go get myself a lady!

anyone interested?

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2017
The most important thing is finding happiness yourself.
You have to learn to love yourself so much to the extent that your happiness doesn't depend on anyone but yourself.If someone comes into your life then great but you must already have that inner joy and peace in your life that if the person leaves tomorrow they wont take your happiness from you and leave you depressed.
Never depend on anybody for your happiness,it is your duty to make yourself happy. kiss

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by brightsbella(m): 6:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Olalan:
Relationship is beautiful only if you're with the right person, but unfortunately girls see the right person as the person with enough cash to spend around while guys see the right person as one who can satisfy their sexual cravings.
If your relationship wouldn't survive if sex and materialism is taken out of it , I guess you need to reconsider such relationship.

You deserve a medal

4 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by alex81(m): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2017
AccessME:
And here I am still not having a girl friend ..

God why?

and God be looking @ u like

2 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by muller101(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2017
Nonsense thread.
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by tonguengineer(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2017
balash:
Am here! I want to dedicate it to my mommy and daddy, my uncles and aunties, my friends and enemies. And I want to wish them merry xmas and a prosperous new year
Are u high
Merry Xmas in june
Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by ModusOperandi(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
The most important thing is finding happiness yourself.
You have to learn to love yourself so much to the extent that your happiness doesn't depend on anyone but yourself.If someone comes into your life then great but you must already have that inner joy and peace in your life that if the person leaves tomorrow they wont take your happiness from you and leave you depressed.
Never depend on anybody for your happiness,it is your duty to make yourself happy. kiss
couldn't have said it any better

3 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by agentofchange1(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2017
"Love" when you are ready and not when you are lonely.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Divay22(f): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2017
Today is what self undecided undecided
It's somehow not needed if you are happy with yourself...
It's better to be single than stay with one who makes you feel you are single.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2017
Nigerian girls go gree?

DONT GO AND FIND MONEY FIRST.. BE DOING RELATIONSHIP THERE..

1 Like

Re: Reasons why Relationships Are Important by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2017
tonguengineer:

Are u high
Merry Xmas in june

like yu high pass ohhh grin grin
THIS IS JULY..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The Reason Girls Bend Leg And Yansh In Photos (Picture) / This Thing Is Getting Out Of Hand Naija Girls Change. / Mr Nairaland - Final Elimination Round

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.