Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Forgive Your EX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forgive Your EX (1535 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / 10 Things You Shouldn’t Forgive Your Boyfriend For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forgive Your EX by eberetos: 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why many people dont move forward in their new relationships is because they don't forgive their ex who battered them, cheated on them greatly & deceived them to the core..

Forgive your EX and move forward. Life is sweet in the front...
Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
God forbid angry
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:
God forbid angry

Babe but av apologised nau. Plz forgive me. I still love you.
Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Babe but av apologised nau. Plz forgive me. I still love you.
Weyrey grin
U don taste this fruit ni shocked no b u biko na wan omo alè jati hate like that grin
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey grin
U don taste this fruit ni shocked no b u biko na wan omo alè jati hate like that grin

Plz pass d fruit lemme taste it
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:
God forbid angry
Be like say your ex do you strong thing oh. cheesy

How're you?.
Re: Forgive Your EX by falconey(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Weyrey grin

He no dey read meter now.
Re: Forgive Your EX by Blackhawk01: 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Not just your ex. Forgive anyone who has ever hurt you, that's a better way to live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
falconey:

He no dey read meter now.
grin
Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 1:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Plz pass d fruit lemme taste it
Haha you wanna be like Adam cheesy
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha you wanna be like Adam cheesy

I wldnd mind if u are gonna be the 'eve'
Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Benita27:
Be like say your ex do you strong thing oh. cheesy

How're you?.
I'm good sis kiss

lol I don forgive the guy the moment they luck him up grin he became forgiven but we can never be friends
Forgiveness doesn't mean u have to like the person or kikiki With the person some people you forgive them in your heart and that's it ....
some you forgive n they are still arseholes at the end of the day you just do it within yourself ...

On a serious note how is this henna check ur msg lol practicing grin

1 Like

Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
gentlemanism1:

I wldnd mind if u are gonna be the 'eve'
May God save u cheesy
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

May God save u cheesy

Amen
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm good sis kiss

lol I don forgive the guy the moment they luck him up grin he became forgiven but we can never be friends
Forgiveness doesn't mean u have to like the person or kikiki With the person some people you forgive them in your heart and that's it ....
some you forgive n they are still arseholes at the end of the day you just do it within yourself ...

You're right sha, some remain assholes. grin

The henna is pretty.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Your EX by Martin0(m): 2:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
What happend btw me and my Ex was to happen for reall,and we both understood that fact..

For me and my Ex we never had an issue in our relationship other than we separated to save the feature..

Are my to come and forgive her for that or she should? To me No

Basically we both have nothing to forgive each other for..(God bless Zulu people I honestly learnt a lot)
Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
Benita27:
You're right sha, some remain assholes. grin

The henna is pretty.
Thanks dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forgive Your EX by mrcrabs(m): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Lalas247:
God forbid angry

Asin eh. Better God forbid oo
Re: Forgive Your EX by antieverything(m): 5:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Lalas247:
God forbid angry
seconded
Re: Forgive Your EX by MrCork: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Lalas247:
God forbid angry

....only jusss becozzzz u have big.nyansh...if u cheat on me more than timed. ..i...will forgive you!! cheesy
Re: Forgive Your EX by Buharison: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2017
Yes they should also forgive Buhari
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Life will be a lot easily if people have the spirit of forgiveness.
Re: Forgive Your EX by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:
Yes they should also forgive Buhari
Hahahaha.
Re: Forgive Your EX by Buharison: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Hahahaha.
Oh ye patriot of Nigeria, Are u in support of what I just said
Re: Forgive Your EX by Next2Bezee(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2017
Lalas247:

I'm good sis kiss

Not true. When you really forgive someone, you won't be angry/cautious with them and avoid them with all your strength. You can't look at someone you say you have forgiven and still remember the bad things that hurt you.

If your ex is unrepentant or you have already made up your mind to never forgive, then that's different and up to you.

But the op is right, for everyone you don't forgive...you carry excessive baggage that will always follow you.

1 Like

Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Not true. When you really forgive someone, you won't be angry/cautious with them and avoid them with all your strength. You can't look at someone you say you have forgiven and still remember the bad things that hurt you.

If your ex is unrepentant or you have already made up your mind to never forgive, then that's different and up to you.

But the op is right, for everyone you don't forgive...you carry excessive baggage that will always follow you.
True that
Re: Forgive Your EX by Lalas247(f): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2017
MrCork:

....only jusss becozzzz u have big.nyansh...if u cheat on me more than timed. ..i...will forgive you!! cheesy

Thank u grin

(1) (Reply)

Let's Start #HALLELUYAH Challenge On Nairaland. / Jss 1 Student / Pocohantas Has Refuse To Take Down My Clients Quote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.