Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (78526 Views)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by dacovajnr: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ITbomb(m): 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dat small boy just weak
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by emirate0(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nff n lmc we need more female refrees to encourage our league
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Kulas: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
This is wrong.Two of them may get arousal.She is supposed to be sacked for this kind of immoral display.Nonsensical nonsense.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
male footballers are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by perdollar(m): 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
glove on one hand only!!!
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by EmekaBlue(m): 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Dem fire am ball for preek
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by sukkot: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
isnt this sexual abuse of sorts ?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by zynzyn(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2017
Abee79:
Kai! me too I have to play foobtall . . . and get injured around that region frequently. lol!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

U no serious!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Bimpe29: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Omo! That's a sensitive and dangerous region... Yawa fit burst ooo.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:
He will stand up.
Im not talking about the player.
grin grin grin Who are you talking about pls?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Freelancer007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by kandyj(f): 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
afterwards there are two balls at the place where she is massaging so she is doing her job.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by davillian(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
I hear say if they fire person shot 4 blunkos and d balls enter inside, say na wanking of the rod go bring d balls out. Seems that's what she is trying to do.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Choiszman(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
This one weak me

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by akinsunny46(m): 3:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
cheesy cheesy the comments here funny die
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by robosky02(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
na waooooo grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by robosky02(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
midehi2:
Hahahahahahaha grin

I don't think she is massaging the wrong place, rest assured he will get up soon, power of hand grin

And the small boy is observing cheesy cheesy

this is the kind you like abi
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by webngnews: 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oh
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Fkhalifa(m): 3:38pm On Jul 28, 2017
He will get fit asap.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by maxdosh(m): 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
OriflameNIG:
She knows her Onions or let me say she knows her cucumber

No she knows her cassava grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by BabbanBura(m): 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:
He will stand up.
Im not talking about the player.

you think she is like you that all you do is raise people's dicks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Meetmarley1: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2017
She is ParameDICKing the injured player

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by fafambo: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Women paramedics does it better,if ure in doubt ask Jose mourinho wat transpired between him and Chelsea players immediately after demoting the Chelsea female paramedics to team B,and the rest is history grin

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by MTKbudapest(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2017
i'm speechless
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Oyindidi(f): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
robosky02:
na waooooo grin
you want such massage?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by robosky02(m): 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
you want such massage?

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Oyindidi(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
robosky02:

why?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Investnow2017: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
This kain work for a married lady......hmnhmn. Subject to all kind of interpretation
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
even if 100 of this ladies with big butt massage Grandpa Buhari he will never get
Arousal grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by PointZerom: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Keep massaging till he erupts grin

Thank God I am not among the VASELINE crew.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
With this kind of attention, some players wouldn't mind getting injured regularly. This viral photo of a female paramedic attending to a footballer is currently "tearing the internet apart". The female medical personnel who is unidentified attended to a player during a league match in the Zambian Super Division League and people on Twitter think she was massaging the wrong place.

See how online users have reacted to the photo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/viral-photo-of-a-female-paramedic-attending-to-a-footballer.html

i made a few calls and i was told the one of the testies changed position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Arsenal Signs Coutinho From Barcelona / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.