Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (78511 Views)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by agrovick(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Iskaba grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
Na their work o
Renee...
Longest time. How you doing? Surprise to find you on NL
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by eyinjuege: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2017
Biko, did the ball hit his balls?......
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by femzylivey(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
Na this kain thing Chelsea players dey enjoy before Mourinho took it away from them in the early period of 2015/16 Season..

Oh!, now I know why the players refused to play for him wink
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Watin she dey massage there shocked
onye atiti
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by midehi2(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
robosky02:

this is the kind you like abi
Robbing things grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:
He will stand up. Im not talking about the player.
who then?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lollarj(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2017
JohnXcel:
grin grin grin Who are you talking about pls?

u were not born yesterday..
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:
He will stand up.
Im not talking about the player.
Wait! On your website, how come you exposed the guy pinini and you use the cream container to cover the lady nipple?
Feminist things right.
God they sha.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
Let the touching begin then
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Too many dirty minds on this forum. Now I understand why my uncle kept on pushing me to play football. I wish I had listened. Look at how she's handling that guys case very professionally. I tell you,women physios and paramedics are the best in the world.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by jamesachile2: 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
she is a professional on duty
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lollarj(f): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
BabbanBura:

you think she is like you that all you do is raise people's dicks.
Depends on what u mean by 'raising dicks'...it pays well in most cases.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by gideon1971(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
blood of heneniah. zambia female paramedics here i come
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lollarj(f): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
beamtopola:

Wait! On your website, how come you exposed the guy pinini and you use the cream container to cover the lady nipple?
Feminist things right.
God they sha.

Eeemiii ? feminist ??

Lai lai...
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by preselect(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
lexy2014:
that's probably d place that needed attention. maybe there was a collision or a player took out d guys centre of gravity with a very hot shot. she must do her job just like a male doctor will do with his female patients and touches things u can't imagine

no mind them. the player is in pains and needed urgent assessment.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:

Eeemiii ? feminist ??

Lai lai...

You better go and expose that breast o
Now some girls will b using that dick to mastubate.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lelvin(m): 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
From my observation, the V8 engine has come back to life.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Etizz: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2017
wait oh, did he broke his dick? what dah furk is she doing there?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by robosky02(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2017
midehi2:

Robbing things grin grin

watin you wan rub..... grin

you don become doctor or eliza nurse grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by joprisco: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
Can I do this to a female player
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by MrSquint: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
She's seriously taking matters into her hands....
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2017
lollarj:

u were not born yesterday..
True...thank you.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by SmartyPants(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
lol.

If not for blindness.

That lady is holding an ice pack of light blue color. Probably applying it to his groin.

Have fun and poke fun at the pic tho...as long as you know in reality that this is a optical illusion.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by enemyofprogress: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
auntysimbiat:
HMM
why you dey moan? Cassava don enter?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by syncACE(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
midehi2:
Hahahahahahaha grin

I don't think she is massaging the wrong place, rest assured he will get up soon, power of hand grin

And the small boy is observing cheesy cheesy
Exactly!...the boy is observing the dexterity which she is handling the guy's balls with
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by PenisCaP: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Watin she dey massage there shocked

Oyin nwayioma achom ila gi otu biko . tongue
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by pellummy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
Mugabe mst hear this
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by midehi2(f): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
robosky02:

watin you wan rub..... grin

you don become doctor or eliza nurse grin
grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by LexngtonSteele: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
PointZerom:

Thank God I am not among the VASELINE crew.
Keep working hard...you are a loyal fan.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by PointZerom: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Keep working hard...you are a loyal fan.

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by chivic(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
She deserved to be fired for public assault. If it were the reverse,heavens will role.And people will come out with stories of how he has been doing it to other female players.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Arsenal Signs Coutinho From Barcelona / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.