Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,711 members, 7,813,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (78507 Views)

The Food Anthony Joshua Eats After Gym, Goes Viral (Photos) / #WorldCup: Alisson Becker, Brazil’s Goalkeeper Goes Viral (Photos) / Photo Of A Female Medical Official Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Uhmmm,pls I can't recall d face on ur profile. undecided
Sis run as far as ur legs cn carry u, dat dude is as ugly as hell. He d ugliest thing on earth.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
Sharrap ugliest thing on earth... wat makes u feel ppl want to relate with ur kinda ugly face??

Honestly am just confused.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2017
demefa:
Sis run as far as ur legs cn carry u, dat dude is as ugly as hell. He d ugliest thing on earth.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol jst ignore him
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 9:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Wow,this is getting more interesting. Pls I do not knw anybody by that name.Perhaps u r mistaking me for someone else.Pls do a proper research and stop acting a Nollywood movie here.This is a public forum.U are sounding like I ate Ur money and ran away or I once had a relationship with u.

Jst ignore him, he is jst one of doz guys who hide behind der fones as dey search for faceless love on forums.He do feel inferior due to his ugly face. I bet he cnt stand ur presence
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

I understand dnt listen him again,its his type dat lure gals online to der homes nd rape or kill.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Wow,this is getting more interesting. Pls I do not knw anybody by that name.Perhaps u r mistaking me for someone else.Pls do a proper research and stop acting a Nollywood movie here.This is a public forum.U are sounding like I ate Ur money and ran away or I once had a relationship with u.

haba, not of such ever happended abeg.

Don't take it too personal,dear.
Am not really good @ reminding people,if they don't remember then it stays that way,no hard feelings,ok?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by BabbanBura(m): 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
amakadihot87:
.........shouldnt be discussed publicly

Na free publicity now - others who can afford will also book
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Fourwinds: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nov6:

Am not really good @ reminding people,if they don't remember then it stays that way,no hard feelings,ok?
hahahahahahaaa....Oboy which kind chocolate love story be this.? u remind me of hyena display in Lion King
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Fourwinds: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
BabbanBura:

meeeennhhh...this ur moniker na only hausa man go know d weight wey e carry ooo
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fourwinds:
hahahahahahaaa....Oboy which kind chocolate love story be this.? u remind me of hyena display in Lion King
Oman na pocahontas love story oooo
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lollarj(f): 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
BabbanBura:

i like your openness, what's your bill for a weekend?

A one track mind wont get u very far in this world. You can stick ur tiny Bura in any of those hoodrats in ur locality.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by melaninbae: 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
midehi2:
Hahahahahahaha grin

I don't think she is massaging the wrong place, rest assured he will get up soon, power of hand grin

And the small boy is observing cheesy cheesy

The small boy confuse cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Rotadbd: 12:44am On Jul 29, 2017
yanabasee:
The player be like..... "... this injury must continue o"
Abi Na... Even if he don dey OK, he go still dey form faint... Na free lunch.
Contact us for your beaded jewelry now!
Competitive wholesales price available for resale.... If you've got the market, we've got the speed and skill to satisfy...!!!
SEND WHATSAPP MESSAGE HERE OR
Call: +2348030420155
#NationwideDelivery

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by austinelex: 2:17am On Jul 29, 2017
d little boy b lyk aunty wat are u doing
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by NairaEffect(m): 3:29am On Jul 29, 2017
It is called "professional touch".. No cause for control. Everything is under alarm. grin
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ability19: 4:27am On Jul 29, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
With this kind of attention, some players wouldn't mind getting injured regularly. This viral photo of a female paramedic attending to a footballer is currently "tearing the internet apart". The female medical personnel who is unidentified attended to a player during a league match in the Zambian Super Division League and people on Twitter think she was massaging the wrong place.

See how online users have reacted to the photo.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/viral-photo-of-a-female-paramedic-attending-to-a-footballer.html

Нσω did u know she was a paramedic were hv u seen that para
Medics do nt wear uniform or logo on their uniform, sorry to let u know she wasn't a paramedic but a medical personnel oga thread own stop destroying Paramedics Image. We understand the whole ethics concerning patient assessment aπϑ a management thank you.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by BabbanBura(m): 5:26am On Jul 29, 2017
lollarj:

A one track mind wont get u very far in this world. You can stick ur tiny Bura in any of those hoodrats in ur locality.

Unfortunately i have already gone so far than you can only dream of and still soaring higher - there is what is called 'PM' since you are ashamed of the public discourse - How about we move away from the public?
Oh about the 'tiny Bura' don't worry 'Gani ya kori ji', but in this case 'gani da dandanawa ya kori ji'
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by BabbanBura(m): 5:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Fourwinds:
meeeennhhh...this ur moniker na only hausa man go know d weight wey e carry ooo

Women who love better thing tend to know and love it - trust me bro
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Sierusvirus(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2017
Sexually assault and should be arrested immediately
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2017
Nov6:

Am sorry if I sounded harsh.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2017
demefa:

I understand dnt listen him again,its his type dat lure gals online to der homes nd rape or kill.

U sound like u knw him very well,BTW are u a psychologist?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2017
demefa:

Jst ignore him, he is jst one of doz guys who hide behind der fones as dey search for faceless love on forums.He do feel inferior due to his ugly face. I bet he cnt stand ur presence

Odiegwu!
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by NairaEffect(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2017
demefa:

ReneeNuttall:

Ms., please "don't listen him" that can't even compose a simple sentence and claims to know... To know rubbish!
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by elsomm(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2017
midehi2:
Hahahahahahaha grin

I don't think she is massaging the wrong place, rest assured he will get up soon, power of hand grin

And the small boy is observing cheesy cheesy

Him or him? Who will soon get up?
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by lexy2014: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2017
amakadihot87:
[b][/b].......lol who said its not standing .......observe it again
hmmm...u are good at "observing".
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
NairaEffect:

Ms., please "don't listen him" that can't even compose a simple sentence and claims to know... To know rubbish!
Tnx buddy.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
NairaEffect:

I know you're from a very lame family, you haven't used an android phone in your entire life. How will you know that there is an app that predict what we type and caused that error!!!! I cn sit you and all the elders in your lame family and teach you people English language.I bet you to prove me wrong....and you will see that your just as foolish,useless,ignorant as the idiot that gave birth to you.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
NairaEffect:

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by demefa(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

NairaEffect:
If you have 40K to throw away then you are delivered already? "All that is left is for him to lay hand on you, ring bell " and shout "receive sense!!" grin grin
Mr ITK your empty head can't make a good sentence, this is what you should have wrote=All that is left for him is to lay his hand on you, ring his bell "then shout "receive sense!!" I just found five errors in a sentence u made. Have u ever seen the four corners of a classroom??.U when correct your father English abi?? May thunder fire that your rotten face. Ur type is a disgrace to Nigerian youths.

Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by Nov6(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Am sorry if I sounded harsh.
Its ok Renee.,., no hard feeling.
Re: Photo Of A Female Paramedic Attending To A Male Footballer Goes Viral by amakadihot87(f): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
BabbanBura:

....ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Arsenal Signs Coutinho From Barcelona / Pogba Lookalike Spotted In Nigeria [photos ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.