Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? (2318 Views)

How Many Of Your Exes Do You Have On Your Facebook / If Each Of Your Exes Gave You 1000 NAIRA: How Much Money Would You Have?! / If You Were To Collect ₦1000 Each From Your Exes, How Much Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Eyya, I feel your pain bro. The devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know, I guess that's why you miss her.

One can't know the value of what one have until one loses it.

Such is life.

excatly dear......didnt know how true that phrase is till recently @bolded

i'll still continue hoping they break up sha

anyways what about you

can you take back an ex?
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

excatly dear......didnt know how true that phrase is till recently @bolded

i'll still continue hoping they break up sha

anyways what about you
can you take back an ex?
No I can't.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2017
khiaa:

Ok, I understand, you'll find that special lady just be patient. smiley
Your moniker can be intimidating though. What if the girl for you is on this site, you'll never meet her with that name.

i say a biiiiiiiiiiiig amen to that o.............i need to get married soon cos somehow i feel the world is gonna end soon and my mom's pressuring me plus i think i'm ready grin grin

lol

i thought on that bae and i decided to open a new account with a more suiable name like "notapussyhunter" or maybe "lookingforlove" or prferably "lookingforawife" cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont tell me you're intimidated by it too o or are you? shocked shocked

good morning
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
i am 26 bro cheesy

shocked shocked and the dude happens to be my age mate or rather i'm soon to be his age mate (would turn 26 come october,......but i like to think i'm 26 already cheesy cheesy)

whats ur month of birth?
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
No I can't.

ok

cool

hey,errrmmm how many hours of sleep do you get in a day

i know you slept late last night cos i slept off around 00:26 precisely, leaving you online

now i woke up around 4 something to meet you online too

did you sleep at all or do pretty imo ladies not sleep a night shocked shocked
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

ok

cool

hey,errrmmm how many hours of sleep do you get in a day

i know you slept late last night cos i slept off around 00:26 precisely, leaving you online

now i woke up around 4 something to meet you online too

did you sleep at all or do pretty imo ladies not sleep a night shocked shocked
I'm preparing for exam, so I can't sleep early.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked and the dude happens to be my age mate or rather i'm soon to be his age mate (would turn 26 come october,......but i like to think i'm 26 already cheesy cheesy)

whats ur month of birth?
may
I am 26 already
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm preparing for exam, so I can't sleep early.

oh i see

good luck in da exams smiley
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2017
Cool bro

hows ur weekend gonna be

sunshineG:
may
I am 26 already
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see
good luck in da exams smiley
Thanks smiley.

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Cool bro

hows ur weekend gonna be

just quiet bro
Wash my cloth later today
Go to church tommorow
That is all
Yours?
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
just quiet bro
Wash my cloth later today
Go to church tommorow
That is all
Yours?

same bruv........except that i'll go play football and probably go out later..............i'd be at home tgrought out on sunday after church

anyways lemme goan brush me teeth and do other things......

See you around smiley
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

same bruv........except that i'll go play football and probably go out later..............i'd be at home tgrought out on sunday after church

anyways lemme goan brush me teeth and do other things......

See you around smiley
kk bro wink

1 Like

Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by khiaa(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i say a biiiiiiiiiiiig amen to that o.............i need to get married soon cos somehow i feel the world is gonna end soon and my mom's pressuring me plus i think i'm ready grin grin

lol

i thought on that bae and i decided to open a new account with a more suiable name like "notapussyhunter" or maybe "lookingforlove" or prferably "lookingforawife" cheesy cheesy cheesy

dont tell me you're intimidated by it too o or are you? shocked shocked

good morning

Good morning smiley its 3:51am here and I'm just going to bed, I did a little celebrating with a friend. It's about 11:51 there almost 12pm.
No I'm not intimidated but if I was looking for someone I would definitely bypass you. grin

Why the rush to get married? How old/young are you?
I think you should go with lookingforlove.
I'm sleepy so I will check you later.
Good nite/morning.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
khiaa:

Good morning smiley its 3:51am here and I'm just going to bed, I did a little celebrating with a friend. It's about 11:51 there almost 12pm.
No I'm not intimidated but if I was looking for someone I would definitely bypass you. grin

Why the rush to get married? How old/young are you?
I think you should go with lookingforlove.
I'm sleepy so I will check you later.
Good nite/morning.

oh i see..........

Cool.................love partying (esp at night wink)

and like i said earlier i wanna get married cos

i think i'm ready to get married plus my mum is kinda pressuring me into it (i'm an only son and i'd clock 26 come october 1st smiley)

also i feel the world is gonna end pretty soon and i so wouldnt want it to end without getting married first grin grin

and errmmm i guess it should be 8-9 am where you at............i wouldnt be wrong if i said good morning.....would i?
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by moemindz: 8:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Guy, I understand your story. Ur ex is just like my gf. She once broke up with me just because I wasn't giving her enough attention. wheeewwww. Good thing is that I realised my mistake and went back for her. I promised her I wld pay more attention to her and yes I am keeping my promise.

mehn! u shdnt have let that kinda girl leave ur grasp for too long, to the extent of entering anoda relationship.

thepussyhunter:

lol

dats just how it is o

its either the dude gets heartbroken or i remain heartbroken forever

and i think i've been heeartbroken for too long.....the new dude should feel it a little or dont you think? grin
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
moemindz:
Guy, I understand your story. Ur ex is just like my gf. She once broke up with me just because I wasn't giving her enough attention. wheeewwww. Good thing is that I realised my mistake and went back for her. I promised her I wld pay more attention to her and yes I am keeping my promise.

mehn! u shdnt have let that kinda girl leave ur grasp for too long, to the extent of entering anoda relationship.

hmmmm

but was she still single when you went back to her cos my ex is kinda in a new relationship thats why ii'm waiting and hoping they break up
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by khiaa(f): 12:53am On Jul 30, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see..........

Cool.................love partying (esp at night wink)

and like i said earlier i wanna get married cos

i think i'm ready to get married plus my mum is kinda pressuring me into it (i'm an only son and i'd clock 26 come october 1st smiley)

also i feel the world is gonna end pretty soon and i so wouldnt want it to end without getting married first grin grin

and errmmm i guess it should be 8-9 am where you at............i wouldnt be wrong if i said good morning.....would i?

At 25 what makes you feel that you are ready for a responsibility as demanding as marriage? Do you live on your own or with your parents? You need to know that you can handle the responsibility of taking care of yourself before you take on the responsibility of taking care of someone else, not to mention children.

You have to be ready mentally as well. Don't ever let someone pressure you into getting married, that would be a big mistake and you will be starting the marriage on the wrong foot.

About this end of the world thing, why stress out over something that's out of your control, besides nobody knows the time, date or year it will end but God.

I think that you are too young to get married, there should be other things that you should want to do in life before putting those handcuffs of marriage on. grin
Wait until you are in your thirties to get on lock down and enjoy your life in the meantime while preparing for the future.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:05am On Jul 30, 2017
khiaa:

At 25 what makes you feel that you are ready for a responsibility as demanding as marriage? Do you live on your own or with your parents? You need to know that you can handle the responsibility of taking care of yourself before you take on the responsibility of taking care of someone else, not to mention children.

You have to be ready mentally as well. Don't ever let someone pressure you into getting married, that would be a big mistake and you will be starting the marriage on the wrong foot.

About this end of the world thing, why stress out over something that's out of your control, besides nobody knows the time, date or year it will end but God.

I think that you are too young to get married, there should be other things that you should want to do in life before putting those handcuffs of marriage on. grin
Wait until you are in your thirties to get on lock down and enjoy your life in the meantime while preparing for the future.
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by uyisteven(m): 1:44am On Jul 30, 2017
The rate I would use to get back Ehn, Berry Allen gat no speed on me...
I miss my Ex like kilode..That Cinderella knows How To annoy me..
This new ones just mkz relationships boring.. .
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by moemindz: 9:15am On Jul 30, 2017
I allowed only about a few days man.

You don't let's them stray for too long (your mistake).

waiting for them to break up might be a very long wait.

thepussyhunter:

hmmmm

but was she still single when you went back to her cos my ex is kinda in a new relationship thats why ii'm waiting and hoping they break up
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2017
khiaa:

lmao

well i stay on my own and alone in a two bedroom flat

plus i'm financially ok
(for a 26 year old)
and still working at a really really good company even though i plan to go solo soon cos i'm tired of calling someone my boss
(call it ego or shiiiii i dont give a fvck grin)
.............and currently my net worth is close to a m.............lipsrsealed wink...................next two months salary should take it there (honestly though, it shoulda gone past that some 4 months ago but some shiiii happened that needed big spending)

why do i feel like i'm revealing too much shocked shocked

lol

when you're an only son and have got a mum who rarely gives up and succumb to one's demand like mine, you'd have to choice than to give in to the pressure sad @bolded

i was kidding about the world coming to an end shiiiiiiii

and uhmmmm why come to the conclusion that i aiint ready ?

And yeah there are some things i'd like to do.............like fvcking a foreign lady preferably one from california like you lipsrsealed shocked lipsrsealed shocked cheesy cheesy

i do believe i'm ready to go into that prison called marriage ............but i just might have to wait for at least a year before i do anything cos of what you
(and the approximately 12 other people who said same thing about me being too young) just adviced smiley smiley
Re: QUESTION: Can You Get Back With any of Your Exes If He/she Ever Comes Back?? by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
moemindz:
I allowed only about a few days man.

You don't let's them stray for too long (your mistake).

waiting for them to break up might be a very long wait.

wow

lucky you man............

Yeah i know that..........and i'm willing to wait till i at least find someone like her smiley

i'm just 26 after all and i've got long years ahead of me

(1) (2) (Reply)

see this big ass / Epic Respond A Guy Gave A Girl / I Was Defiled As A Kid, How Do I Tell My Fiance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.