Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (68417 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 4:53am On Jan 12, 2018
That my call isn't abt fmap. I only became curious wen Qarmimi is asking whether we receive any call.

Good morning all.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 5:06am On Jan 12, 2018
successfulmike:
successful candidates have been contacted and are on their way for documentation.

What is the source of this info ?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by successfulmike: 7:56am On Jan 12, 2018
A friend of mine was told to report to Lagos today for documentation
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2018
successfulmike:

For fmap for graduate trainee? They are doing both concurrently...
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by okdee: 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hello,
Kindly ask your friend:

1. if she/he attended the assessment centre
2. Fast track or intensive?
3. Next stage of recruitment or just verification

Regards

successfulmike:
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by successfulmike: 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
we both attended the assessment center for the FMAP
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
successfulmike:
we both attended the assessment center for the FMAP

Dear Successfulmike, is that ur friend a FBN staff (internal applicant) or external. I spoke with an internal applicant who claimed there will be an internal email to them from management before the next stage can commence.

Thank u
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
I wont get myself worked up over this anymore.... If they have chosen successful applicants, why cant they send a regret mail atleast...

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by successfulmike: 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
my friend is not a staff of first bank. successful candidate are through with documentation as i write.

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
successfulmike:
my friend is not a staff of first bank. successful candidate are through with documentation as i write.

thank you.

Thank you for ur prompt response.
Congratulations to those that made it and to those of us that couldn't make it, the Sky is the limit ...
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by successfulmike: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
HALLELUYAH, BETTER DAYS AHEAD
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 4:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hollarbeece:

Thank you for ur prompt response.
Congratulations to those that made it and to those of us that couldn't make it, the Sky is the limit ...
grin grin grin grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
successfulmike:
HALLELUYAH, BETTER DAYS AHEAD
grin grin grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 4:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
Successful candidates are yet to be called. Don't believe in rumours. That is all I can say!
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
fidelism:
Successful candidates are yet to be called. Don't believe in rumours. That is all I can say!

Ur source?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
I've kind of removed my mind from it.... It would have been better failing the test than going through that assessment center and not get called up......
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mails rolling in
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Hollarbeece(f): 7:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
fidelism:

I rather not name names but it is authentic.
Besides,HCP will notify those who are successful and otherwise... From practice, FBN sends email to successful candidate inviting them for Documentation.
They will also notify internal candidates through internal memo about any updates on this recruitment as has always been the practice.
Some pple have done documentation today bro. That do not mean others are not successful most especially internal candidates as they do not need to do any documentation since their documents and medical details are already with the bank. As per mail to internal candidates, that may be when the bank is ready to call for training school.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by fidelism: 8:13pm On Jan 12, 2018
Just confirmed now that it is true. They have started sending congratulatory messages
Stay close to your email
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by OARmimi: 7:26am On Jan 13, 2018
Ok. Thanks. I havent gotten. Hopefully its in.batches
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by GlobalBeing: 8:17am On Jan 13, 2018
did you get a mail?

fidelism:
Just confirmed now that it is true. They have started sending congratulatory messages
Stay close to your email
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Kaydagreat(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
cheesy
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Alexy2014: 10:55am On Jan 13, 2018
Kaydagreat:
Got
Please are you an internal candidate? And is there hope for those yet to be contacted?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Kaydagreat(m): 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2018
Alexy2014:

Please are you an internal candidate? And is there hope for those yet to be contacted?
grin
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by drdams: 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
so far so good, only FBN staff have gotten invite. n.b- even outside this thread. Any external candidate with a 'successful' mail should kindly indicate.

Gen quest- whats the tradition of FBN HCM, do they send regret mails or not?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ifemitehi: 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2018
Kaydagreat:
Got

What date was sent to u for documentation.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by egofrey: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
Good evening is the below info the acclaimed documentation?? I got the below email today

Dear $$$$,

Congratulations!

We are pleased to advise that you were successful at the recently concluded Assessment Centre for the FirstBank Management Associate Programme. We applaud your exceptional performance and conduct at the various stages of the selection process thus far.

You are therefore invited for Certificate Verification at stated below:

Venue: FBN Head Office, HCMD, 7th Floor, 35 Marina Lagos

Date: ####, January , 2018.

Time: &&&am

Contact Person: $$$$$$

You are required to come along with original and photocopies of the under listed documents:

1. Primary School Certificate.

2. SSCE/WAEC Certificate

3. University/Higher Institution Certificate/Statement of Result.

4. Professional Certificate(s) if any.

5. NYSC Discharge Certificate.

6. Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.

7. Marriage Certificate/Change of Name (for females only).

8. Curriculum Vitae.

9. 2 Passport Photographs in white background

Please be informed that following the above process, you will be scheduled for an interactive session with the MD/CEO FirstBank of Nigeria Limited & Subsidiaries, within the month, which will be the final stage of the selection process. Details of the session, including date, time and venue will be communicated to you soon.

Kindly accept our congratulations once again even as we wish you success in your interactive session with the MD/CEO.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Kaydagreat(m): 10:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
Congrats bro
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by brudas99: 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
What happens to the rest of us yet to receive mail or any type of call? Move on? Pls help
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by JakesAy: 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
brudas99:
What happens to the rest of us yet to receive mail or any type of call? Move on? Pls help

Guess they have contacted all successful candidates.... regrets mails were sent this morning... didn't get though .. did anyone get a regret mail?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by brudas99: 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
JakesAy:

Guess they have contacted all successful candidates.... regrets mails were sent this morning... didn't get though .. did anyone get a regret mail?

I'm yet to get any mail also; I'm confused
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Alexy2014: 9:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
JakesAy:

Please how did you know regret mails were sent? Because I have not heard of anybody that got

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glo Recruiting / 338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.