Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme (68337 Views)

2019 First Bank Management Associate Program Test Invite / First Bank Of Nigeria Management Associate Programme 2019. Apply / 2017 First City Monument Bank Recruitment For Entry Level Graduate Analysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
We try sir/ma, but I have failed a lot in past... Lol
Just practice!

akoji1:
NGnGB , you must be a very intelligent and smart person. Nice one,keep it up
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by onulakak(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2017
I COULD NOT ATTEND THE TEST, ;DAS MY MASTERS DEGREE IS STILL IN VIEW, I WILL BE DONE NEXT YEAR..SUCCESS TO THOSE WHO WROTE IT.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bopm: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
NGnGB:
Ummm... I did mine from the UK, and i have done a lot of aptitude tests from fortune 500 firms and they are a lot harder in less minutes (pass some fail some). I use jobtestprep. When you practice with one of the job preparation sites you'll get used to it in less time.
Hope that makes sense?
But my problem is if they'll invite me for interview and when.
Hope you wrote well too?

tried my best, wrote in naija . my issue z DAT analytical reasoning. its mad.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
lets hope our best was good enough
please remind me of one of the analytical reasoning question
and what did you study? smiley

bopm:

tried my best, wrote in naija . my issue z DAT analytical reasoning. its mad.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bopm: 2:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
NGnGB:
lets hope our best was good enough
please remind me of one of the analytical reasoning question
and what did you study? smiley

if a is integer ,b is greater than a and d is between a and b find f-a.

something of that nature was rattled dia and some logical reasoning too. its well joor . HV moves on jus looking for that materials to decode the clues behind d solution. by d way u said something abt writing urs in UK ,hw come?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
oh
yeah
those ones were tricky
but once you get one of them
you'll get the rest
yeah, I did mine from here
I did both my undergrad and postgrad (just concluded) here in the UK, but I would love to work in Nigeria
I dont even know how they allowed it, knowing I have missed so many test back home because of their on-site aptitude test (which is very archaic)
luckily, I got an email with he link to the website and login details and time smiley na God do am sha.
However, I am skeptical about the interview thingy, if they can do it online, best! but if it is before end of the year, I dont think I will be able to make it.

do you have an idea when they are suppose to get back to us?
bopm:

if a is integer ,b is greater than a and d is between a and b find f-a.

something of that nature was rattled dia and some logical reasoning too. its well joor . HV moves on jus looking for that materials to decode the clues behind d solution. by d way u said something abt writing urs in UK ,hw come?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by bopm: 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
NGnGB:
oh
yeah
those ones were tricky
but once you get one of them
you'll get the rest
yeah, I did mine from here
I did both my undergrad and postgrad (just concluded) here in the UK, but I would love to work in Nigeria
I dont even know how they allowed it, knowing I have missed so many test back home because of their on-site aptitude test (which is very archaic)
luckily, I got an email with he link to the website and login details and time smiley na God do am sha.
However, I am skeptical about the interview thingy, if they can do it online, best! but if it is before end of the year, I dont think I will be able to make it.

do you have an idea when they are suppose to get back to us?

no, I don't.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by extraterestrial: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2017
Chevinsmedia:

yea, I sent them a mail; and then they responded with the invite.

Please help me with the email address you used
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by goludipe11: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2017
Not being impatient but this process is taking quite longer than expected.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2017
goludipe11:
Not being impatient but this process is taking quite longer than expected.
Bro, the last GTP recruitment took a year, assume the worst and position your mind for Sept 2018
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by sholashef(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Good morning all,

Please has any one received congratulatory message from Firsbank after the aptitude test ?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by TPOWTC: 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
sholashef:
Good morning all,

Please has any one received congratulatory message from Firsbank after the aptitude test ?

From the way those guys handled the test I wasn't expecting much from them.
About two months now and they are still marking test.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Tallgirlslim: 3:39pm On Nov 21, 2017
Very soon
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by GlobalBeing: 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2017
just got a success mail. assessment center next month

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Alexy2014: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
GlobalBeing:
just got a success mail. assessment center next month
Same here but they didn't specify the date for AC

3 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Received a congratulatory message. Anybody have an idea about the assessment centre and how it's done?.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by olyville(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
sholashef:
Good morning all,

I got a success mail this afternoon.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by sholashef(m): 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2017
I also received the mail . In case any of us here has materials that can assist in preparation for the assessment centre, kindly add me on WhatsApp 08085386027 to discuss . Thanks
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
I got mine too this afternoon, But I wont be back to Nigeria till January sad
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by olyville(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please add me to the group. 07033861054 is my no.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Tallgirlslim: 1:09am On Nov 23, 2017
Congratulations guys that got the mail.

FBN Assessment centre is a group of activities which gives the interviewer an opportunity to observe the candidates in different scenarios.

Activities of assessment centre include but may not be limited to group discussions, one on one interview, case study analysis with PowerPoint presentation etc.

Activities of AC may be as much as 5 or more so might be a whole days affair therefore eat well.

Bring your confidence, your analytical skills, assertiveness mixed with a lot of respect for the next person or participant.

If you made it to AC chances of being picked is high except you present yourself poorly to your interviewers and observers.

At your presentation, there will be a panel of judges who will drill u on the case study. Just you and the judges alone.

But in all prepare and pray. May we all succeed in this next phase.

7 Likes

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Kaydagreat(m): 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2017
Got mail too. The Assessment center is just as described above. i think getting selected for this stage is something to Cheer about. Shows talent. Congrats guys. See y'all at the assessment center.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by olyville(m): 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good evening fellow associates. Here is the link to the group https:///Lk40Bdouq49BnBZtoNIC61

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Alexy2014: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2017
olyville:
Good evening fellow associates. Here is the link to the group https:///Lk40Bdouq49BnBZtoNIC61

Thank you.
The link is not working
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by olyville(m): 7:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///Lk40Bdouq49BnBZtoNIC61
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by olyville(m): 7:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
Alexy2014:

The link is not working
Pls drop your number.
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by Alexy2014: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2017
olyville:

Pls drop your number.
I sent you a pm check ur mail
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by ifemitehi: 12:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Kaydagreat:
Got mail too. The Assessment center is just as described above. i think getting selected for this stage is something to Cheer about. Shows talent. Congrats guys. See y'all at the assessment center.
Kaydagreat I've been following u up on Fbn matter since ages. ...
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by NGnGB(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Got the invite for the assessment centre today, slated for the 4th of Dec sad
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mine is on the 8th December.. wish u guys the best..
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by goodaz: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
please do you guys think someone can reschedule Cuz I v an exam for my assessment centre day?
Re: Apply For The 2017 First Bank Of Nigeria Limited Management Associate Programme by juddexy2(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
goodaz:
please do you guys think someone can reschedule Cuz I v an exam for my assessment centre day?
ACCA I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Glo Recruiting / 338,227 Shortlisted For 10,000 Police Jobs / Firstbank 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment: Aptitude Test Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.