Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary (856 Views)

My Girl Thinks I Should Give Her Stipends From My Monthly Salary / Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by walesklash: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Hi. I need a lady between the ages of 22-30years for company and relationsip. Must live in lagos and educated. Will be paid monthly salary. If anyone is interested kindly call me on 0817 224 9741.
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by dingbang(m): 10:43pm On Jul 28, 2017
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Ilajeboy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
grin I have seen I have heard but never come across such hilarious thread.... Where d girls dey they'll soon flood here like sugar ants

2 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by NwaAmaikpe: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2017
shocked

You actually need a dedicated prostitûte.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by moshood521: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Almst all bae 4 romance land go dan call d guy tire.....
Guy hw va ur fone ba3 dere.....?

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by eyinjuege: 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2017
Anybody that answers this advert should be readyvto be used for money rituals...

Be warned o....

Boys are not smiling these days..
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Why not just go out and get yourself one once & 4 all.

Go to a happening Lagos bar & buy a drink + chops... D girls will show up. Call up one you fancy, engage her & let her know there's cash involved. That's their "activate" button. Take her home/lodge.

Make sure you overpay her the first day - that's what will keep her coming even if subsequent hookups are lower.

After the first day, get her number.

Then you can always call her whenever you need her company.
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by walesklash: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2017
Am a working. Just need someone working preferably. We close together, walk and talk together. Then weeken hang out. Simple.
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Minjim: 10:58pm On Jul 28, 2017
walesklash:
Hi. I need a lady between the ages of 22-30years for company and relationsip. Must live in lagos and educated. Will be paid monthly salary. If anyone is interested kindly call me on 0817 224 9741.

Do you need the boyfriend of the lady too?
I can come up with with her if you pay me too

2 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Op you registered on NL 10years ago, meaning you are not a kid. You have a wife at home, meaning you aren't single.

Do you really think this thread is befitting of someone as old as you and your status as a married man?

Please, leave childishness for kids... Grow up

3 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jul 28, 2017
Bro pleasssssssssse
Change your topic to I need a runs girl sad
And you will get what you are looking for

2 Likes

Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Purpletee(f): 11:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
The movie "bride for rent" comes to mind,well op lucky you,
we have a lot of gold digging slay mamas on NL.
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2017
Purpletee:

Fúçking name some of the blöödyfûçkiñg fúçking gold digging slay mamas if you ain't fúçking scared of em undecided smiley
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Purpletee(f): 11:39pm On Jul 28, 2017
Fuckly:

Fúçking name some of the blöödyfûçkiñg fúçking gold digging slay mamas if you ain't fúçking scared of em undecided smiley

I fücking can't ,cos they are fùcking useless to be actually fùcking remembered grin
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2017
Purpletee:

I fücking can't ,cos they are fùcking useless to be actually fùcking remembered grin

You fúçking crack me up! grin

ßut most fúçking ßitches here are SlayQueenz...grin say 90 fúçking percent....Whatchû say most girls here are fúçking useless!? gringringrin
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Purpletee:

And you are a lady.
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by ashjay001(m): 12:52am On Jul 29, 2017
ShyCypher:
Why not just go out and get yourself one once & 4 all.

Go to a happening Lagos bar & buy a drink + chops... D girls will show up. Call up one you fancy, engage her & let her know there's cash involved. That's their "activate" button. Take her home/lodge.

Make sure you overpay her the first day - that's what will keep her coming even if subsequent hookups are lower.

After the first day, get her number.

Then you can always call her whenever you need her company.

Op, walesklash, this right here is d 411! Preferably a student, working baes will seek commitments!
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Purpletee(f): 1:24am On Jul 29, 2017
Fuckly:

You fúçking crack me up! grin

ßut most fúçking ßitches here are SlayQueenz...grin say 90 fúçking percent....Whatchû say most girls here are fúçking useless!? gringringrin
let's make it 70 fücking percent,all fücking useless.
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by Nobody: 1:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Purpletee:
let's make it 70 fücking percent,all fücking useless.
gringringringringringringrin
Re: Need A Girl Friend To Be Paid Monthly Salary by sauceEEP(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Op you sure say you no be ritualist? Free kittykat full everywhere and you wan begin pay salary ontop it...

(1) (Reply)

See The 5 Big Mistakes Men Make About Women / Best (worst) Villains In Cartoon History / Why Is She SCREAMING?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.