Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? (1059 Views)

Have You Ever Friendzoned A Crush??? Why??? / 13 Pictures 'friendzoned Victims' Can Relate To (pics) / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 11:59pm On Jul 28, 2017
Yeah, i know there are alot of cases where you are falling for a girl, but you end up in the friend zone, where she rather has you as a friend than boyfriend. I know it could be very frustrating and it happens most times.

But this is a different scenario . In this case, you as the guy decides you want to put yourself in the friend zone .It does not mean, the lady was the one chasing you, you did the chasing, but later friendzoned yourself.

I am sure most guys will be wondering, why in the world will you do such. Here is a story .

A guy saw a pretty young girl, he was lusting after her. He decided to approach her . After the initial convo, they exchanged numbers and hung out a couple of times. This guy discovered that the girl was so honest, open, pure and had a kind heart . She was a Wife material 100 yards, she was all the woman a guy would dream of. Intelligent, smart, hardworking, independent etc.

However, the guy was not ready to settle, he only came to hit and run . Now, if he moved with the flow, he would end up getting what he wanted. However, he was so comfortable with her, that he began to value their friendship more than his desire for her body . He knew if he did sleep with her and run or not show commitment, it would affect their relationship .

He decided to zip up, was now confessing to the girl that he was a bad guy and was just for the body . That he was the wrongest guy a girl will take serious in a relationship. They became closer as friends, but the girl said, in case he changes to a better person along the line, if she was still single, he still had a chance.

Now the girl tells him everything about guys that chase her, he even drops her at a date with another guy and advises her.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your desire for someones company somehow overshadowed your desire for her body ?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2017
Yeah bro except that i wasnt lusting over her in the first place

i had always just want to be friends with her but the bae wanted me bad

in the end though i defined the kinda realtionship i had with her and ended up permanently buying a room in her frienzone quaters grin grin............

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 12:04am On Jul 29, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Yeah bro except that i wasnt lusting over her in the first place

i had always just want to be friends with her but the bae wanted me bad

in the end though i defined the kinda realtionship i had with her and ended up permanently buying a room in her frienzone quaters grin grin............

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Only if she ain't fúçking sexy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 12:10am On Jul 29, 2017
Fuckly:
Only if she ain't fúçking sexy

Ofcourse she is, but when you weigh the pleasure of having s e x against her personality and company, the company becomes more valuable.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 29, 2017
osile2012:

Ofcourse she is, but when you weigh the pleasure of having s e x against her personality and company, the company becomes more valuable.

My çock won't permit me to fúçking friendzone myself grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Fuckly:

My çock won't permit me to fúçking friendzone myself grin

Yeah, thats true in most cases.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 29, 2017
A lot ooo. It's actually my coolest spot. Friend zone yourself when see wants more, then she won't see you coming. And to the guy dating her I'll be "just a friend".

Doing more than a friend things. grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by ashjay001(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2017
Esp, when u discover say she get 'mental', n u wan hit n run ni!? U go just gv urself brain, forget what u're missing, n jejely friendzone urself.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 12:46am On Jul 29, 2017
ashjay001:
Esp, when u discover say she get 'mental', n u wan hit n run ni!? U go just gv urself brain, forget what u're missing, n jejely friendzone urself.

lol. not mental, but some ladies can be very nice, and have a clear picture what they want .
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by ashjay001(m): 12:54am On Jul 29, 2017
osile2012:

lol. not mental, but some ladies can be very nice, and have a clear picture what they want .

I'm talking abt d ones that can have sex with u n still hold a pillow over ur face while u get stabbed!?

Those ones that dont think of d consequence, as long as dey get to treat ur fu,ckup!?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 1:05am On Jul 29, 2017
ashjay001:

I'm talking abt d ones that can have sex with u n still hold a pillow over ur face while u get stabbed!?

Those ones that dont think of d consequence, as long as dey get to treat ur fu,ckup!?

True
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 29, 2017
grin

In this generation? shocked shocked

Thatz IMPOSSIBLE especially men with nasty c0ck or super hot tongue grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 8:54am On Jul 29, 2017
It's very rare to find a guy who would these days.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by Earthquake1: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Many guys have friendzoned without knowing it.

When you call a lady 'my sister' You have put her in that place.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by kazyhm(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
i do. in fact, i just friendzoned myself with one but i think she is still trying to bring us back to what we were some months ago

i wasn't the one that started the relationship stuffs though but i play along when i realise she is actually single and she is feeling me..............

one thing led to the other and she was trying to put me in her world.....but she couldnt......one day during one of our numerous arguments, she playfully said we should just be friend and i agreed......but she later said she didn't mean it but me don zoom off to be chairman of her friendzone local govt.

i'm still trying to figure how to tell her i'm dating the best girl in the world now in other to avoid unnecessary explanations to my babe leter..........
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by osile2012: 10:33am On Aug 04, 2017
kazyhm:
i do. in fact, i just friendzoned myself with one but i think she is still trying to bring us back to what we were some months ago

i wasn't the one that started the relationship stuffs though but i play along when i realise she is actually single and she is feeling me..............

one thing led to the other and she was trying to put me in her world.....but she couldnt......one day during one of our numerous arguments, she playfully said we should just be friend and i agreed......but she later said she didn't mean it but me don zoom off to be chairman of her friendzone local govt.

i'm still trying to figure how to tell her i'm dating the best girl in the world now in other to avoid unnecessary explanations to my babe leter..........

Seems your still into her. I mean a situation u willingly decided to friendzone yourself.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever "Friendzoned" Yourself? by kazyhm(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
osile2012:

Seems your still into her. I mean a situation u willingly decided to friendzone yourself.

No.
i had to modified that post bcoz she wanted to read my posts here last weekend......i mean all my posts

i'm not into her.................i'm in a preferred relationship.

(1) (Reply)

How Does Tribe Affect Marriage? / Reconciling To Revenge / Nairaland Love Doctor : Relationship, Issues And Advises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.