Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: (6083 Views)

God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Slay Queen With 2 Skin Colours. Check Out Her Legs (Photo) / Slay Queen With UK Location Fled After Being Spotted Carrying Gallons Of Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: by silvertuke(m): 7:30am On Jul 01, 2018
An aggrieved lady Hopeyemi Hogunsakin has sent a warning message to a pastor who refused to pay after having her cookie all night Long.

According to her, the pastor and his Church secretary have s*x with her in an undisclosed hotel, but they dumped her after she got drunk and passed out.

She wrote;

“pastor olawuni tunde be warned before i expose u.we phyuk eachother at a hotel.u no dat,u n ur church secetary phyuked i n my frd,but becos we were drunked,u dump us there n leave.u didnt drop our money.if u dnt pay our money i wil brg our picture out.i give u 24hrs send my 10k to the account send to u.i have no name to protect but u have a name to protect before i come with my girl to disgrace u in ur church.foolish pastor,na by force to f*ck.”

See more pictures here.. https://silvertuke..com/2018/06/photos-slay-queen-with-super-big-boobs.html

1 Share

Re: Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Which name vyou know how long d pastor don dey brainwash him congregation? Ur threat go just need another brainwashing..that's if he didn't use ur womb for juju to work miracles and increase church members.
Re: Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: by EbukaHades10(m): 8:20am On Jul 01, 2018
Slay queen issa English slayer
Re: Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: by RevenGeMission: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Fake story , this lady is familiar , an actress or something

But all of this untop of 10K ??
Re: Slay Queen With Super Big Boobs Exposes Nigerian Pastor Who Slept With Her: by Sheuns(m): 8:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Upon all these yeye load na 10k you dey charge.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Visit Your Village? (pictures) / What I Did To A Beautiful Lady I Met At Ikeja / How Do You Deal With A Jealous Fiancee ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.