Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. (2473 Views)

Your BrĀ£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA. / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 8:46am On Jul 29, 2017
There is this lady that I know around where I work ,when I saw her I decided to make my intention know to her..
I later invited her to a meeting place , i told
her my intention to date her,but turn me down on the ground that she has someone she is already dating ,I didn't relent ,I keep pestering her ,but she insisted..
That was how I move on with my life ,delete all her contact on my phone...after some time she called back on the ground that she want to hear my voice and I thought may be she wanted to yield to my proposal...
All she kept repeating was her old line of I m dating some ..then why bordering me when you are not ready to consent to my proposal...shiit
I dont border about her againg until she called me one day that she wanna learn under me cos I m into male fashion design stuff and established,and she is into female stuff but not that establish..she has decided to resume on Monday...
My fellow nairalander ,ur advice is needed here
Mod.lalastical, ishilove ..help me ta push am to front page

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:58am On Jul 29, 2017
learn na learn,...u can also learn under her p-~ssy.. i no dey here

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:01am On Jul 29, 2017
I hate guys who pester other people's girlfriends. She has told you she has someone she's dating,so what is your problem?... You were pestering her so that she would leave who's she's dating and follow you or what? undecided

If you don't want her to "learn" under you, tell her plain and simple na. Shuuuooo undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by dacblogger: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2017
The girl made a mistake by wanting to learn under you cos with the way you sound,you can rape somebody... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2017
She already has a bf. Obviously not yours to call.

If she leaves her gf for you, she might leave you for another guy grin

But seriously for you want to force her ni? She just wants to learn and if you can't do that without pressuring her to date you, then tell her no

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Buharison: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2017
If she's an ipob woman, they can cheat on their boyfriends just because of money
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2017
Be her boss.please don't mention relationship at work. Respect yourself bro too many girls out there beautiful and classic.
If you are blessed with heavy anaconda (dick) please share the God blessing with other girls instead of one bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
I hate guys who pester other people's girlfriends. She has told you she has someone she's dating,so what is your problem?... You were pestering her so that she would leave who's she's dating and follow you or what? undecided

If you don't want her to "learn" under you, tell her plain and simple[color=#000099][/color] na. Shuuuooo undecided
bros pls take a chill pill you don't know how world revolves,it is either you marry some girlfriend or a lady snatch you from your woman stylishly
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Be her boss.please don't mention relationship at work. Respect yourself bro too many girls out there beautiful and classic.
If you are blessed with heavy anaconda (dick) please share the God blessing with other girls instead of one bitch!
That has been my intention, I ve decided to do as you ve adviced...thanks
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
You are mouthed bro ,more greese to ur elbow ,and more knowledge to ur pool of knowledge...
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=taoheedoriloye post=58939283]Be her boss.please don't mention relationship at work. Respect yourself bro too many girls out there beautiful and classic.
If you are blessed with heavy anaconda (dick) please share the God blessing with other girls instead of one bitch![/qu
ote]
You are mouthed bro,more greese to your elbow,and more knowledge to the pool of your knowledge.
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2017
dacblogger:
The girl made a mistake by wanting to learn under you cos with the way you sound,you can rape someb
ody... angry
How do I sound,I think you ve been raped in the time past...

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
She already has a bf. Obviously not your to call.

If she leaves her gf for you, she might leave you for another guy grin

But seriously for you want to force her ni? She just want to learn and if you can't do that without pressuring her to date you, then tell her no
OK ..noted
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by dacblogger: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

Keep thinking...
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2017
Simple thing. Since you stated that you've moved on already, this should be easy for you. Her actions(calling to check on u, wanting to work under you) could be a two-way thing; either she's trying to hit back on you(the best way to know is to keep on ignoring her, trust me, the more u ignore the more the light turns greener) or maybe she did those with no intentions or thoughts of u attached to it(like I said, continue to ignore, this the only way u can confirm ur claim). Whatever the case maybe, just ignore!! And by the way, it's very very normal to pester the girl u like, we have all been there, we still there, still gonna be there. At least here in Nigeria, We know the drill, their usual line is "Sorry, I have a boyfriend..", so spot on bro, a little pestering is allowed. cool

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2017
BendDownSelect:
Simple thing. Since you stated that you've moved on already, this should be easy for you. Her actions(calling to check on u, wanting to work under you) could be a two-way thing; either she's trying to hit back on you(the best way to know is to keep on ignoring her, trust me, the more u ignore the more the light turns greener) or maybe she did those with no intentions or thoughts of u attached to it(like I said, continue to ignore, this the only way u can confirm ur claim). Whatever the case maybe, just ignore!! And by the way, it's very very normal to pester the girl u like, we have all been there, we still there, still gonna be there. At least here in Nigeria, We know the drill, their usual line is "Sorry, I have a boyfriend..", so spot on bro, a little pestering is allowed. cool
Bro ,your pool of wisdom shall not run dry...u are mouthed ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:21am On Jul 29, 2017
smiley You said u are established buh still pestering women,why arent dey all over u? Cos i know dat money mks em cum? Why u gotta stress somebodies daughter so much,let dat gal be...n if u knw u cnt teach her if she does not concur berra let her know now...

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 29, 2017
dacblogger:
The girl made a mistake by wanting to learn under you cos with the way you sound,you can rape somebody... angry
asin eeh...Ochuko nke abuo...some guys sef
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by yoged(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

If you don't want her to "learn" under you, tell her plain and simple na. Shuuuooo undecided
very annoying.. Some men needs to grow up. Someone says she has a bf and you keep pestering her. Ridiculous. They've forgotten the law of karma.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

i dont call people fool....But i think i really need to tag you that now. .YOU ARE A FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by eyinjuege: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2017
If she wants to learn under you, let her pay the regular charges you take from others, or you could give her a discount because she's your friend.

Forget about dating her. She has told you NO.
She has someone. Right now she just wants to take advantage of the friendship you have, which is not bad but may send a wrong signal.

Just make it business as usual and everyone should respect themselves

2 Likes

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2017
yoged:
very annoying.. Some men needs to grow up. Someone says she has a bf and you keep pestering her. Ridiculous. They've forgotten the law of karma.

..and na them cry fowl pass.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:
bros pls take a chill pill you don't know how world revolves,it is either you marry some girlfriend or a lady snatch you from your woman stylishly

Is that so?...so why do you bloke cry fowl when girls leave you from other guys,if that's how the world revolves?
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Is that so?...so why do you bloke cry fowl when girls leave you from other guys,if that's how the world revolves?
There has never been a time in my life a girl am dating leave me for other guy,I play my game well and it does work for..may be you are being stylishly express how you feel when a lady dumb ur ass for another dick bro
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
[quote author=eyinjuege post=58941771]If she wants to learn under you, let her pay the regular charges you take from others, or you could give her a discount because she's your friend.

Forget about dating her. She has told you NO.
She has someone. Right now she just wants to take advantage of the friendship you have, which is not had but may send a wrong signal.

Just make it business as usual and everyone should respect themselves[/quote
Guy you are correct ,that has actually being my thought
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2017
Headlesschicken:
smiley You said u are established buh still pestering women,why arent dey all over u? Cos i know dat money mks em cum? Why u gotta stress somebodies daughter so much,let dat gal be...n if u knw u cnt teach her if she does not concur berra let her know now...
smileyyou don't get the gist right,I ve girls around me you know,but most are not my spec,them bitch,broke and unserious .sometimes come to my house for fun ,but they ain't wife material I tell..understand bro

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
i dont call people fool....But i think i really tag you that now. .YOU ARE A FOOL
It sadden me when I read a comment from people of low life like you,can't you emulate those guys that advice without insulting the Op.the gave an intelligent advice they are positive acknowledged..
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

It sadden me when I read a comment from people of low life like you,can't you emulate those guys that advice without insulting the Op.the gave an intelligent advice they are positive acknowledged..
owk..sorry though..
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
but am no lowlife .....am distinctive
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by wunmi590(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
OP, I understand you, but to be honest with you, doing her good by letting her learn under you won't make you feel less of yourself.

For her to open up with you that she has a boyfriend is enough for you to truth her heart, don't push her to the wall buy forcing her to do what she doesn't want to do.

I would advice you let her learn what she wants to learn without any fear of being asked or forced to love you before she can do whatever she wants to do.

My simples advice

#LetChangeBeginWithYou

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
dacblogger:

Haha n cheesy grin
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:
If she's an ipob woman, they can cheat on their boyfriends just because of money
Liar, Afonja women/Fulani women cheat too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eroticization Of Boobs And Butts. Are Men Hardwired To Stare At These? / These 6 Food Will Increase Your B*obs In 14 Days (with 18+ Photos) / My First Sex Experience With A Virgin Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.