Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. (2472 Views)

Your BrĀ£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA. / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

smileyyou don't get the gist right,I ve girls around me you know,but most are not my spec,them bitch,broke and unserious .sometimes come to my house for fun ,but they ain't wife material I tell..understand bro
can u imagine u are calling dem bi.tches,from ur comment we can see who u are
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Buharison: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
Preetiex:
Liar, Afonja women/Fulani women cheat too
Afonja women do cheat too but fulani women hardly cheat
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Afonja women do cheat too but fulani women hardly cheat
It is your type that made arewa youth vouch to chase your ass out of their region becus of this your tribal and primordial sentiment
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Buharison: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

It is your type that made arewa youth vouch to chase your ass out of their region becus of this your tribal and primordial sentiment
Shut up ipod fraudster
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

Shut up ipod fraudster
grin grin e pain am
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Omoluabi007: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
Preetiex:
can u imagine u are calling dem bi.tches,from ur comment we can see who u are
What is this one saying ? Are you dem bitch?
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by COdeGenesis: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
dacblogger:
The girl made a mistake by wanting to learn under you cos with the way you sound,you can rape somebody... angry
Na wa o
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Buharison: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

grin grin e pain am
Descendants of potopoto Jews
Re: Pls Nairand Help Me About A Lady That Want To Train Under Me.. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
Omoluabi007:

What is this one saying ? Are you dem bitch?
am not but if bithes com to u,wat dos dat make u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls:can This Guy Be Your Dream Husband? If Yes Call. / How Do You Know If Your Ex Still Cares About You And Loves You / I Told This Guy, He's Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.