Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,764 members, 7,840,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity (1662 Views)

Black Man Doesn't Evolve! / Ladies You Owe Him A Tight Puna But He Doesn't Owe You A Big Dick, Reason / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
I'm quite sure almost every young man here would agree with me that at one time or the other of their youth they've been lambasted, abused, assaulted by their female peers of being broke.(at least every billionaire started from somewhere)
We are not new to it on Nairaland here to see threads mocking broke young men, this dastardly and inhumane act is carried out by young unmarried women for best reasons known to themselves.
Now, i agree no responsible person(male/female) should seek a relationship with marriage in view without having a stable source of income. But then i believe there is a basic human right of association. There is nothing wrong wanting to be a young lady's friend, she's free to accept or not but then that shouldnt be on your financial state because there is more to a man than money.
So i have come to the conclusion that since we young men have been accused of been broke, when we become "unbroke" that is when you start earning good money. We do not owe any Nigerian woman fidelity, I'm sure you're asking why, I'll tell you.
I want the young ladies who call young men broke to answer these questions:
1)Since all of you equate money to love which means with money we can get love. Why does any young man earning good money have to be faithful to one of you?
2) Is it rational and logical, why should he be faithful to one Nigerian woman when he can always "buy" his way to have hundreds of you?

This is to girls that assault, mock, ridicule young men by using the "broke tag".I'm waiting for your answers. cool
Cc:Amarabae Optional1
Lalasticlala let them comman answer oo grin

1 Like

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
I knew you'll will go hyperventilating on this topic. If you cant see the reverse psychology employed in this post then the joke is on you.
Besides the post was addresed to specific set of people and they know themselves ( ladies who use the broke tag). Please if you know you will digress and not answer the questions raised, DON'T BOTHER COMMENTING BECAUSE I'LL COME FOR YOUR JURGUALR undecided
Answer the questions and stop digressing please!
Lalasticlala see all these people oo grin
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by MisterGrace: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Your post doesn't make any sense to me.

1. If a certain girl rejected you for being broke ATM, another one would gladly accept you only if you have good prospect(s).

2. Not been faithful because you have some change is an act of arrogance and stupidity.

3. It shows you lack self-esteem if you think girls can only accept you because of your money.

4. Your chances of contacting STDs becomes extremely high the moment you start boring every hole (slacked, wide, tight, smelly, ugly and even public toilets (runs girls))

Use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2017
Oooooh God. Not again! Who's saying otherwise?
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:
Oooooh God. Not again! Who's saying otherwise?
Good!
So you agree we are free to cheat when we start earning good money?
Since all Nigerian girls know is money. Why do i have to be faithful to one of you when with my money i can get more than 20 of you? undecided
grin

1 Like

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Your points are ridiculous undecided

Low self esteem is worrying you. This topic is getting extremely boring.

I believe a woman should not depend on a man financially. I believe in equality. You can be broke EITHER MAN OR WOMAN. If you're broke, your broke. It's the truth

But that's what I believe in, meanwhile according to the Nigeria society
A man is only a man if he's doing good financially.
That's why most men want to be financially ok before they marry and have kids

According to the Nigerian society

The woman is meant to be submissive, always know her man is the head of the family etc

I mean come on, there are countless posts on Nairaland where men say that.

If the woman doesn't fit the dictionary of how a woman (according to the Nigerian society) is supposed to be, then she'll be shamed, called olosho and all sort of names

Just like if the man doesn't fit that dictionary, he'll be called broke and shouldn't expect a "good" wife.

That's the way it is

Now I see "broke" men whining up and down, wanting to have a woman who doesn't depend on them financially.

Well unfortunately there's a very slim chance you get to meet 1 who wants to be financially stable (which means not depend on her man) and still be submissive.

That's why you see insecure guys saying don't marry someone who earns more than you do.

That's how bleeped up the Nigerian society is, deal with it and stop whining up and down

What's my own if you cheat? We can't even be in the same room undecided

1 Like

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by ikp120(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
You're right man! You pay the fvcking hoe, fvck the hoe and get yourself another hoe because these hoes ain't loyal at all.

Gucci over pussy anytime mehn! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by CARLOSZ: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017

Please check this thread and advice me on a BUSINESS TO START WITH N5m
https://www.nairaland.com/3942504/what-business-start-n5m

Lalasticlala
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017
MisterGrace:
Your post doesn't make any sense to me.

1. If a certain girl rejected you for being broke ATM, another one would gladly accept you only if you have good prospect(2).

2. Not been faithful because you have some change is an act of arrogance and stupidity.

3. It shows you lack self-esteem if you think girls can only accept you because of your money.

4. Your chances of contacting STDs becomes extremely high the moment you start boring every hole (slacked, wide, tight, smelly, ugly and even public toilets (runs girls).

Use your head.
You Mistergrace is who the joke is on. And you're the one with a very illogical rebuttal. You evaded my questions, i dont know why.
Now let me down the trash you put up there.
1) I never mentioned any girl rejected or accepted me based on being broke or not. I'm sure if you read the post you'll get the context.
I'm talking of all the assault that has been going on in this section by young women. So i dont know where you saw me say someone rejected me because of money. Do you even know me?

2) So these young ladies who base love on money, and who submit to the higest bidder are not arrogant and stupid right? I see you have chosen to foolishly and illogically biased.

3)You're a joke mister. I never said this. I think you should tell these to the "broke men" propagators that they have low self esteem when all they can see in a young man is how much he has.

4)Yeah right! There you go again. So there is no chance of contacting STD even with one lady huh?
And i think you still live in the 19th century to say this in the age of protection, contraceptives and advanced medicine.
In conclusion, you suceeded in not adressing the questions i asked you just digressed totally.
You only correlated all i said there by saying this. Don't try to use the bait of fear. ADDRESS THE ISSUES I RASIED SIMPLE
undecided
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Patented: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2017
if you wanna be randy then be rand, don't use the fact that some babe abused u for being broke and Nw u got money as an excuse. what is inside you is what you manifest. chances are when you were broke u were nt even faithful.

its amazing Hw we justify ish. the fact that you need to explain to justify an action already suggests that you conscience tells you it ain't righ

1 Like

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2017
Patented:
if you wanna be randy then be rand, don't use the fact that some babe abused u for being broke and Nw u got money as an excuse. what is inside you is what you manifest. chances are when you were broke u were nt even faithful.

its amazing Hw we justify ish. the fact that you need to explain to justify an action already suggests that you conscience tells you it ain't righ

Sir permit me to call you a fool. Because i dont know where you saw me say all these you wrote up there.
Please point where i said anyone should be randy? undecided Nonsense!
All of you will leave the questions and be digressing?
I asked very simple questions based on inference from the statements of these young women who use the broke tag for young men.
It is very simple address the questions and stop digressing. And if its beyong your mental capavity stay away angry
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by MisterGrace: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You Mistergrace is who the joke is on. And you're the one with a very illogical rebuttal. You evaded my questions, i dont know why.
Now let me down the trash you put up there.
1) I never mentioned any girl rejected or accepted me based on being broke or not. I'm sure if you read the post you'll get the context.
I'm talking of all the assault that has been going on in this section by young women. So i dont know where you saw me say someone rejected me because of money. Do you even know me?

2) So these young ladies who base love on money, and who submit to the higest bidder are not arrogant and stupid right? I see you have chosen to foolishly and illogically biased.

3)You're a joke mister. I never said this. I think you should tell these to the "broke men" propagators that they have low self esteem when all they can see in a young man is how much he has.

4)Yeah right! There you go again. So there is no chance of contacting STD even with one lady huh?
And i think you still live in the 19th century to say this in the age of protection, contraceptives and advanced medicine.
In conclusion, you suceeded in not adressing the questions i asked you just digressed totally.
You only correlated all i said there by saying this. Don't try to use the bait of fear. ADDRESS THE ISSUES I RASIED SIMPLE
undecided

There is no point in joining issues with you.

You kind of mentality bared it all. No worth my time and attention.

Pls shift.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Your points are ridiculous undecided

Low self esteem is worrying you. This topic is getting extremely boring.

I believe a woman should not depend on a man financially. I believe in equality. You can be broken EITHER MAN OR WOMAN. If you're broke, your broke. It's the truth

But that's what I believe in, meanwhile according to the Nigeria society
A man is only a man if he's doing good financially.
That's why most men want to be financially ok before they marry and have kids

According to the Nigerian society

The woman is meant to be submissive, always know her man is the head of the family etc

I mean come on, there are countless posts on Nairaland where men say that.

If the woman doesn't fit the dictionary of how a woman (according to the Nigerian society) is supposed to be, then she'll be shamed, called olosho and all sort of names

Just like if the man doesn't fit that dictionary, he'll be called broke and shouldn't expect a "good" wife.

That's the way it is

Now I see "broke" men whining up and down, wanting to have a woman who doesn't depend on them financially.

Well unfortunately there's a very slim chance you get to meet 1 who wants to be financially stable (which means not depend on her man) and still be submissive.

That's why you see insecure guys saying don't marry someone who earns more than you do.

That's how bleeped up the Nigerian society is, deal with it and stop whining up and down

What's my own if you cheat? We can't even be in the same room undecided
All this story you put down wouldn't have been necessary if you had simply answered my questions.
What has self esteem got to do with the fact i infered from the statement of the ladies who use the broke tag. Huh?
Besides didn't you see where i said the questions are for ladies who use the broke tag? undecided
And you know the funny thing is if you'd say the same on a thread assaulting broke men. Besides you dont know one bit of me so don't go talking about my financial capacity.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
MisterGrace:

There is no point in joining issues with you.

You kind of mentality bared it all. No worth my time and attention.

Pls shift.
As expected Weak!
I knew you'll say this. I hoped you said the same on threads on this section assaulting broke young men.
Its now you know I'm not worth your time and attention but you successfully breached that by reading the write up and being the second to comment. So much for "you dont have my time and attention undecided

If you knew you had no answers you should have just passed by. Besides the folks who the questions were directed to know themselves.

Now Swerve and gerraraout here. Anuofia!
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

All this story you put down wouldn't have been necessary if you had simply answered my questions.
What has self esteem got to do with the fact i infered from the statement of the ladies who ise the broke tag. Huh?
Besides didn't you see where i said the questions are for ladies who use the broke tag? undecided
And you know the funny thing is if you'd say the same on a thread assaulting broke men. Besides you dont know one bit of me so don't go talking about my financial capacity.

The questions are for ladies who use the broke tag? Yet you quoted me and acted like every girl who thinks this thread is ridiculous uses the broke tag? Mtcheeeeeew

Who is even talking about your financial capacity? Yet you're saying you don't suffer from low self esteem?

Some of us do not care if your broke or not! Soooooo stop being ridiculous and acting as if the world revolves around you undecided

Asking me " so you would not mind if we cheat on YOU. Who is even "you"?

You are one in a billion. Replaceable in a second!
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Dollarship(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2017
Please I want to fry chew gum undecided
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

The questions are for ladies who use the broke tag? Yet you quoted me and acted like every girl who thinks this thread is ridiculous uses the broke tag? Mtcheeeeeew

Who is even talking about your financial capacity? Yet you're saying you don't suffer from low self esteem?

Some of us do not care if your broke or not! Soooooo stop being ridiculous and acting as if the world revolves around you undecided

Asking me " so you would not mind if we cheat on YOU. Who is even "you"?

You are one in a billion. Replaceable in a second!
There you go again hollering and evading the point. At the first bolded portion of your reply. Its very unitelligent of you, FYI you saw the topic, you opened it, you read it, and you commented and you're now saying trash.
If you knew the questions were not directed at you why bother reply? Huh? undecided
@the second bolded portion, its obvious you lack tact and intelligence for you to have read the post and the questions and saw it was directed to certain people with a particualr mentality. But still you commented leaving the message and attacking the messenger.
@The third bolded..this is simeply ad hominem you just employed. Its very unintelligent of you i must say.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

[s]There you go again hollering and evading the point. At the first bolded portion of your reply. Its very unitelligent of you, FYI you saw the topic, you opened it, you read it, and you commented and you're now saying trash.
If you knew the questions were not directed at you why bother reply? Huh? undecided
@the second bolded portion, its obvious you lack tact and intelligence for you to have read the post and the questions and saw it was directed to certain people with a particualr mentality. But still you commented leaving the message and attacking the messenger.
@The third bolded..this is simeply ad hominem you just employed. Its very unintelligent of you i must say.[/s]

I see you have nothing more to say. Come up with topics that will actually make you worthy to your society.

And not the "broke" "broke" "broke" "broke" topic. The world doesn't revolve around your pained ass. Get over it! It's getting tiring. Especially since women can be broke too

I can even see you are getting hypertension on top of every comment that disagrees with you.

Is it when you die and realise we don't care that you'll finally know the world doesn't revolve around you?

I'm done

Auf nimmer Wiedersehen
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

[s]I see you have nothing more to say. Come up with topics that will actually make you worthy to your society.

And not the "broke" "broke" "broke" "broke" topic. The world doesn't revolve around your pained ass. Get over it! It's getting tiring. Especially since women can be broke too

I can even see you are getting hypertension on top of every comment that disagrees with you.

Is it when you die and realise we don't care that you'll finally know the world doesn't revolve around you?

I'm done [/s]
I put to you madam that you are a fool! No intelligent response to my questions you're just jumping up and down this post like a dog who is on heat.
From my previous topic you'll see I'm one of those reducing the rate of unemplpyment in this country.
So you are very foolish to use that to score a point.
You knew who this post was directed to but still you came to be noticed.
Well....you have been noticed. NOW SWERVE!!!

And to what you wrote in german..lol GOOD RIDANCE TO YOU TOO.
The feeling is mutual grin
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

I put to you madam that you are a fool! No intelligent response to my questions you're just jumping up and down this post like a dog who is on heat.
From my previous topic you'll see I'm one of those reducing the rate of unemplpyment in this country.
So you are very foolish to use that to score a point.
You knew who this post was directed to but still you came to be noticed.
Well....you have been noticed. NOW SWERVE!!!

And to what you wrote in german..lol GOOD RIDANCE TO YOU TOO.
The feeling is mutual
grin

Google translate uhn grin
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2017
lovelygurl:

Google translate uhn grin
grin grin
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by optional1(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:
I'm quite sure almost every young man here would agree with me that at one time or the other of their youth they've been lambasted, abused, assaulted by their female peers of being broke.(at least every billionaire started from somewhere)
We are not new to it on Nairaland here to see threads mocking broke young men, this dastardly and inhumane act is carried out by young unmarried women for best reasons known to themselves.
Now, i agree no responsible person(male/female) should seek a relationship with marriage in view without having a stable source of income. But then i believe there is a basic human right of association. There is nothing wrong wanting to be a young lady's friend, she's free to accept or not but then that shouldnt be on your financial state because there is more to a man than money.
So i have come to the conclusion that since we young men have been accused of been broke, when we become "unbroke" that is when you start earning good money. We do not owe any Nigerian woman fidelity, I'm sure you're asking why, I'll tell you.
I want the young ladies who call young men broke to answer these questions:
1)Since all of you equate money to love which means with money we can get love. Why does any young man earning good money have to be faithful to one of you?
2) Is it rational and logical, why should he be faithful to one Nigerian woman when he can always "buy" his way to have hundreds of you?

This is to girls that assault, mock, ridicule young men by using the "broke tag".I'm waiting for your answers. cool
Cc:Amarab Optiona
Lalasiclala let them comman answer oo grin

lubbish undecided

mtchewwwww
optional made you to sit and write all this.

Weldon sir

abeg find work do if you no see sleep abeg..

Mtchewww.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
optional1:

lubbish undecided

mtchewwwww
optional made you to sit and write all this.

Weldon sir

abeg find work do if you no see sleep abeg..

Mtchewww.

As if i knew. Typical!

What did i expect. Zero intellect.
No intelligent response, yet you and your ilk go about assaulting the male gender on this forum.
You nitwit!
I thought you were even intelligent enough to answer my questions.
Lovelygurl shey you see the people I'm talking about now. Go through her threads and see how this dumbo and her ilks go about assaulting and emasculating.

And to you optional1 or whatever you call yourself. If you know you're sound enough answer those questions as against the trash you post on this forum.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by jashar(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
where does one start from in replying this one na ehn?

undecided undecided undecided

Just tell me where?
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 1:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
jashar:
where does one start from in replying this one na ehn?

undecided undecided undecided

Just tell me where?

The joke is on all of you. When you cant find an intelligent answer they apply ad hominem.
I'm waiting for you and your ilk. You all will receive sense today.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by jashar(f): 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

The joke is on all of you. When you cant find an intelligent answer they apply ad hominem.
I'm waiting for you and your ilk. You all will receive sense today.

oya na.... force me to receive sense. iranu.... undecided
what do you know about my ilk? it's like you just learnt the word this one that upandan you're just writing 'ilk, ilk'.....
it's good to improve your vocab jare....
well done
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
jashar:

oya na.... force me to receive sense. iranu.... undecided
what do you know about my ilk? it's like you just learnt the word this one that upandan you're just writing 'ilk, ilk'.....
it's good to improve your vocab jare....
well done
Smh. You just proved everything i put up there. Please I'm looking for those with grey matter in their head.
And its obvious you lack it. So kindly swerve!!
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by jashar(f): 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Smh. You just proved everything i put up there. Please I'm looking for those with grey matter in their head.
And its obvious you lack it. So kindly swerve!!

your hand is quick to type insults.... i'm only indulging you.
i don't want frustration to move you to do unthinkable things.... i'm only trying to act as a buffer...
ndo ooo....
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2017
jashar:

your hand is quick to type insults.... i'm only indulging you.
i don't want frustration to move you to do unthinkable things.... i'm only trying to act as a buffer...
ndo ooo....
You just keep proving your folly here. I'm not responsible for your dullness.
As usual this what you and foolish people like you do when there is nothing to say.
And i think i told you to SWERVE! undecided
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by jashar(f): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

You just keep proving your folly here. I'm not responsible for your dullness.
As usual this what you and foolish people like you do when there is nothing to say.
And i think i told you to SWERVE! undecided

but what makes you think it's ok to insult someone you've never met and don't even know? it's poor mannerism. become a better person abeg....
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
jashar:

but what makes you think it's ok to insult someone you've never met and don't even know? it's poor mannerism. become a better person abeg....
Okay. Thanks.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by jashar(f): 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Okay. Thanks.

you're welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Heard Black Men Possess Very Large Peniss, Is It True ? / Finally!!! Vanessa Agrees To My Proposal. I Am So Happy!!! / Before I Can Date Any Man I Must Have Sex With Him To Know His Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.