Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,378 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity (1700 Views)

Black Man Doesn't Evolve! / Ladies You Owe Him A Tight Puna But He Doesn't Owe You A Big Dick, Reason / What Happens If A Man Doesn't Ejaculate For A Long Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
jashar:

you're welcome.
Sorry about that if it came across as insultive.
Thanks
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by walepackage(m): 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
@op,some of ur write up about being "broke",which is mostly use as a derogatory statement to men are true.But,u have to understand that its an innate behaviour of man to seek for comfort,wealth,vis a vis hapines which varies to different individuals.To me, i wunt blame any lady who realy wants to know my financial ability in order for her to know if i can meet up wit my responsibily to be her potential husband.To answer ur first question,i think brokenes and being fidel has a little corelation,it depends on so many factors,which can be the guys perception of whats called relationship,irespective that ladies reject u on the basis of broke u can stil sweep of the feet of some, base on ur humor,package,personality trait.Second question,also goes wit who u are,have seen rich dudes who stick with their wife/spouse,while not too okay men bein infidel to their spouse.Final point,i tink this is the best period in a man's life, it makes him double his effort towards suces,so its functional atimes bein"broke".
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
walepackage:
@op,some of ur write up about being "broke",which is mostly use as a derogatory statement to men are true.But,u have to understand that its an innate behaviour of man to seek for comfort,wealth,vis a vis hapines which varies to different individuals.To me, i wunt blame any lady who realy wants to know my financial ability in order for her to know if i can meet up wit my responsibily to be her potential husband.To answer ur first question,i think brokenes and being fidel has a little corelation it depends on so many factors,which can be the guys perception of whats called relationship,irespective that ladies reject u on the basis of broke u can stil sweep of the feet of some, base on ur humor,package,personality trait.Second question,also goes wit who u are have seen rich dudes who stick with their wife/spouse,while not too okay men bein infidel to their spouse.Final point,i tink this is the best period in a man's life, it makes him double his effort towards suces,so its functional atimes bein"broke".
Exactly bro.
I totally agree with you. I understand everythin you said. Infact i completely agree especially with the bolded.
Thanks.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by walepackage(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Exactly bro.
I totally agree with you. I understand everythin you said. Infact i completely agree especially with the bolded.
Thanks.
u are wellcome.I garned experienced back then alot from female folks, even when i was not even much financial okay.I stil believe there is bunch of gud gels outside there.Have a swell weakend.

1 Like

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
Cheat if you want to; that's entirely your decision. You cheat on her, she cheats on you, you exchange STIs ...........and all you have is something really cheap and unhealthy. With that attitude you'll never be able to build something worth preserving anyway, so you can just go ahead and get yourself some babymamas instead.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Patented: 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Sir permit me to call you a fool. Because i dont know where you saw me say all these you wrote up there.
Please point where i said anyone should be randy? undecided Nonsense!
All of you will leave the questions and be digressing?
I asked very simple questions based on inference from the statements of these young women who use the broke tag for young men.
It is very simple address the questions and stop digressing. And if its beyong your mental capavity stay away angry

ur need to insult says a lot. nonetheless I will nt follow suit. infidelity.........randy...........kinda fall in d same category don't u think.

an opinion diff from urs is not an insult, its an opinion.......,.....don't be like that. online fights and mudslinging is actually pointless
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by Saintsquare(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
Op u funny die, you just dey dish them anyhow hahaha ....well u can see hypocrisy in people, they call some broke yet expect the rich guys to be faithful. Some women are just mere decoration in there husband's house while slay mama dey enjoy the husband outside. Nevertheless, I don't support any lazy man who sits idle while there are people hustling out there to make ends meet.
Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
Saintsquare:
Op u funny die, you just dey dish them anyhow hahaha ....well u can see hypocrisy in people, they call some broke yet expect the rich guys to be faithful. Some women are just mere decoration in there husband's house while slay mama dey enjoy the husband outside. Nevertheless, I don't support any lazy man who sits idle while there are people hustling out there to make ends meet.
Thanks jare bro.
You get it. Double standards.

1 Like

Re: A Non-broke Nigerian Man Doesn't Owe Any Nigerian Woman Fidelity by OrdercityWeb: 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lalasticlala i believe i have a message for the "broke tag" ladies. Right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Without Condom / 7 Fantastic Reasons To Fall In Love / Can I Ask This Girl For Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.