Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? (4457 Views)

Poll: Simple and approachable or hard to get?

Hard to get: 23% (9 votes)
Simple and approachable.: 76% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys / Ladies, 10 Tips On How To Seem More Approachable To Guys / 13 Charming Ways To Be More Approachable To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by 2die4: 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2005
In that case you will not be the kind of man for them either...everybody has a right to protect themselves, and they have a right to choose how to do that.
You choose to protect yourself from possible "gold/grave diggers" by not making any effort at wooing, and the women choose to protect themselves from possible use/misuse and heart break by playing hard to get...
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2005
True. Tie-break
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by IAH(f): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2005
Geez:

If she is re-living her past, she can tell me verbally instead of saying NO initially. There's nothing wrong in saying "I'm just out of a relationship and I want to be alone" and I will value that and thread differently, but not the typical bushe's attitude of NO, point blank!  smiley

Hmmmmm...as if you will listen! Is it not people like you that lie that you are the knight in shining armour to wipe the girl's tears away and erase all her past pains? Only to add to the whole heartache! Ha!!!!

nicetohave:

@ IAH, and i presume the prey by now should "know" the smell of the predator.

Exactly! So when you smell predator and run, nobody should not call it playing "hard-to-get".
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2005
"hard-to-get" is not running from the predator, it is waiting/wanting to be preyed for the right price.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by chillin(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2005
watz all dis!! y'all r juss makin d damn thang long!! gurlzz letz make them boyz work 4 it!! i’ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work
u'v gatt work harrrd 2 get wat(who) u want! hurd?? so don't think we gurlz r e-z 2 get!!
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Geez(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2005
IAH, your characterisation is firm and not true with me. What is wrong in telling someone how you feel? Hard-to-get is taking a step to the days when marriages are arranged.  tongue embarassed
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2005
@chillin, grin grin very passionate indeed, i just hope it doesnt turn out to be like the meat sellers who eventually resigned to "oga okay come pay"  smiley
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Geez(m): 11:05pm On Dec 16, 2005
nicetohave, you're funning with terms......preyed for the right price. How much is the price?   kiss
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by chillin(f): 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2005
nicetohave:

i just hope it doesnt turn out to be like the meat sellers who eventually resigned to "oga okay come pay"   smiley

undecided uhmmm i don't get that
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2005
na dem know o Geez, which one is my own? na dem dey sell, i just dey price market__and im a reasonable (not expensive) buyer cheesy
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 11:09pm On Dec 16, 2005
@ chillin, meaning dont be too hard to get and dont be too expensive__dont be too cheap either
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by 2die4: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2005
preach it sister!!!!..tell them...who wants to be with a broke ass man anyway?
what's all trhis about girls wanting guys' money anyway! you don't hear women complaining about the fact that guys are only looking for pretty girls! if you have the right to want a beautiful girl, then girls have the right to want a man that can take care of them..no girl wants to go out with a broke ass bloke..
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 11:12pm On Dec 16, 2005
i wont want my sister to go for a broke bloke too grin "e sa a rora" (tread gently)
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by chillin(f): 11:20pm On Dec 16, 2005
nicetohave:

@ chillin, meaning don't be too hard to get and don't be too expensive__dont be too cheap either

ohh i c wat u mean!

ohhh 1 thang tho!!! ohh we sldn't b 2 hard 2 get n' nat 2 e-z uhh?? so wat we gonn pick? i guess we sld b in d middle rite lol lol lol lol abegg!! we ain't settlin 4 dat! mehn!! we'll surely make y'all work coz we'v gatt 2 game tight! datz how itz done bro!!
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2005
yes ma'am cheesy
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Geez(m): 11:22pm On Dec 16, 2005
Listen up, now you'll are making the thread difficult to read with the nija english.  undecided
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by 2die4: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2005
It is quite simple, women are born to be wooed and men are born to woo...the form that this wooing takes, varies and evolevs with time....we will not settle for anything less than we deserve...
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Geez(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2005
2_die_4:

It is quite simple, women are born to be wooed and men are born to woo...the form that this wooing takes, varies and evolevs with time.we will not settle for anything less than we deserve...

You will make the gals mad about being born to be wooed....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by 2die4: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2005
Geez..wooing is a word used to describe the art of courting....no woman should take offence at being courted, it is a more traditional form of what is currently being reffered to as "toasting"
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by chillin(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2005
nicetohave:

yes ma'am cheesy
no prob!!

Geez:

Listen up, now you'll are making the thread difficult to read with the nija english.  undecided
nija english uhmmm i don't know about that!

Geez:

You will make the gals mad about being born to be wooed....... cheesy cheesy cheesy
geeeez! make d gurlz mad! that ain't gonn make us mad! guyz do your job jare!!

2die4!! please tell them one more tyme...juss so they know what d deal really is
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by babagana(m): 10:57am On Dec 17, 2005
I wonder if you guys have taken the time out to look at the oppinion poll on this issue you'd clearly see how a lot of people think. I don't know if thats the oppinion of guys only but it seems more people prefer simple and approachable babes, may be even the girls do prefer to be simple and approachable.

Its not just to play hard to get, sometimes ladies take pleasure in humiliating guys just for the fun of it, or just to show how HOT they are. This I believe is what most guys call hard to get. Simply, "sorry cant go out with you" can be said in a polite and civilised manner and the first time too. But NO the HOT headed would rather prefer to tell the world that I have just dicthed another and start a head count how many have asked her out today.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by zenny(f): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2005
Hi Guys, I don't think there is something wrong with someone telling the other how he or she feels. I can do that if only I know what I want so there is nothing wrong.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Greatpeter(m): 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2005
Simple and approachable lady is all i appreciate.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2005
welcome zenny, you're in for a treat on NL cheesy
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by yemstrad(f): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2005
Zenny beauty, welcome to NL. Wish u a nice time on this site.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Greatpeter(m): 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2005
I think Zenny removed her pix because of yemstrad, she's afraid of what you can do based on your recent posts grin
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2005
Meaning, she "wise up" smiley
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by larger20(m): 1:17am On Dec 18, 2005
If i ask a girl out and she kind of says no.I will keep trying.and maybe see what happens ..but i will not take it personally with her even though i will be hurt.She might change her mind about u. However hard to get is not a good thing..One of my cousin is doing it right now..she has lost all her quality potentials and only one is remaining now and she does not like him as much as the ones that has gone..but she cant do anything about it than to start afresh..hard to get and piky girls take note
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Typewriter(m): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2005
can i say it's okay if u play hard to get, but not use the word No. why not you keep coming while i thing of it and within 2 to 6 outings u'll be able to give your word with some sence of assurance that you want him or not.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by hotangel2(f): 7:41am On Dec 18, 2005
hehehahahah... LADIES!

From all indications, guys love approachable girls.

I voted the "hard-to-get".. Which is just one vote (and it's not even from the guys.. cos i voted for it).

14 guys have obviously said they want the easy approachable girls. So ermm.. sisters, ease off the gas oo.
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by nicetohave(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2005
A word is enough for the wise cheesy
Re: Men: Simple Approachable Lady or a Hard-to-Get? by Scorpio(f): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2005
Personally, it depends on the guy n his personality. if he's really easy to get with as in talk to n all, i won't play hard to get with him, if i like him n i can't date him for watever reasons, i'll let him know so he dosen't feel bad or think i'm just mean. on the other hand, if he's stuck up n arrogant n feelin he's got all that, i will make him work(that's if i still want to play around). that's my 2cents.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prefers An Ibo Man To A Yoruba Man / Ladies Will You Call Your Husband "Daddy Wa" Or "Daddy" / Why Do I Have A Fetish For Senior Secondary School Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.