Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me (29979 Views)

My Wife Wants To Leave Me / My Family Treats Her Bad And Now My Wife Wants To Leave Me / They Leave Me The Moment I Tell Them My Story. Should I Hide The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Richy4(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2017
LoveThemChubby:
My brother first I will like to say that u made a mistake by not picking her signals. The reason she was always asking you to stand up from the bed and then chair is because you hadn't done your home duty. No woman can bear you going to work all nite and returning in the morning to sleep without planning on how you can pay back the sex you missed. Appeasing her in that department will be a good start bro. Try to make peace peace.

My brother.. we are talking about reality here... how can you come back from work that lasted for maybe 10 hours and jump into sex on return..

If the guy comes home @ 6AM and the lady leaves for her own work @ 8AM. do u think what u are saying can work out? Every normal human will like to catch some sleep after a hard day doing night duties... sex will be the last thing on their mind..
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
Thanks. Actually my plan is to take her as my cross,I wish to tell her where i am and give her my number cos i use to feel guilty of leaving them just like that without letting her know my whereabouts but I'm just scare to do that
For whatever reason, your "wife" doesn't know your whereabout and you still believe she's still your wife?
Unconsciously, you're gradually making the union comes to an end. But you erroneously believe that sending her money is enough for her to wait for you till eternity when she doesn't even know where you are, not to talk about when you are going to be with her again.
She doesn't even have your number or location, then how do you two communicate? I guess, there is no direct communication.
I'm not saying that your woman don't have weakness of her own, which woman doesn't have? Which man doesn't have? My wife has weakness too, we just learn to look at their positive side and learn to live with their weaknesses.
You love your wife, no doubt. But you want her to be perfect and flawless which is impossible.
Your marriage needs more communication just like every union out there but unfortunately, you're creating more communication gap.
Let me tell you this: WIVES NEED TO BE TALKED TO AT ALL TIMES. What you want, what you don't want, what she wants, what she doesn't want.
You keep on communicating, talking, discussing, and making peace continously.
To me Mr man, your wife is okay, your marriage is solid, you just need to put more efforts beyond sending money home.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Maybe na op wife be this embarassed
lol i tire for her matter oh maybe my wife don join nairaland wey i no know
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Abeg come and finish this story oh,this one real grade one story.

I am sitting on the fence, don't know how to comment.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 30, 2017
kenx1:
When I read such stories I be come scared of getting married.....I'm already making preparation for my marriage and I have noticed lots of changes with my fiancée.....I'm so discouraged right now sad
Bro you can't know 50% of woman behaviours before you marry even though you court for 10yrs.mine didn't even misbehave. She always preach to me,when i gave her money she wouldn't take,so caring and not demanding
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by LoveThemChubby(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Richy4:

My brother.. we are talking about reality here... how can you come back from work that lasted for maybe 10 hours and jump into sex on return..

If the guy comes home @ 6AM and the lady leaves for her own work @ 8AM. do u think what u are saying can work out? Every normal human will like to catch some sleep after a hard day doing night duties... sex will be the last thing on their mind..
Carefully read what I said. I said make arrangements. Or do u expect the woman to just stay like that because he working? Let me give you some words of wisdom:- give a woman heaven and earth but if her sexual needs are not met you are in trouble.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 30, 2017
darlenese:
Sir, I don't understand u, u dnt seem happy living under the same roof with this woman, she has never been a loving and understanding wife, and u prefer staying away from her to always avoid her trouble, she is an unreasonable woman who cannot even plan life with her spouse.

u love her, yes, but Love alone cannot sustain this marriage, she does not even care about u.
as a woman I am wondering what kind of human she is,from what u have described in your write up.
Pls let her go. except u have not been totally truthful in this write up
Thanks Girl good advice..
Let me add this little Advice
She is not making any sacrifice to make the marriage last, I only see your effort.
If I were you, I'll collect the child from her
What assured you she has not being cheating on you since you leave the country.
Bro try to sense up... Sometime if you are too good and too nice you will end up a fool

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by periphetes: 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
sheeda995:

Sometimes I wonder why people divorce because of petty things, but now I know that its because either one of them is a fool(low IQ), or both of them are fools, but in your own case, you are not just a fool but a naturally wicked man. And also, you are very very heartless, in fact the adjective for your wickedness and heartlessness is not in the dictionary, the first thing you did was to bring this discussion here and allow people who already have bad marriages use their mouth to say rubbish. And you have the gut to say you love her? please what kind of love is that, let me tell you what you have for her----
The reason you don't want her to leave is because you want to always and continuously own her not because you love her.
About her Nags, to all those stupid men always accusing a woman for nagging, you need to kindly study psychology. because no human being nags without a reason, People that nag mostly are the type that cannot really communicate their feelings to others and such they nag because they are angry, not comfortable or something is disturbing them that they can't even interpret themselves. Stress is another major cause of Nagging, and the best solution is let the person understand what Nagging is and why she nags. Nagging is not a nice feeling at all, so please you must have either be the cause of her nag or something else us causing it that you are not paying attention to, that's why she transferred the aggression to you.
Please what sort of human being will abandon his wife and child for weeks not to talk of months? How can you dare travel without her knowledge? Even if your friend travel without your knowledge, you will feel bad about it not to talk of your wife.
Another thing people don't understand about money is that people who are emotionally disturbed spend money anyhow, maybe just to derive pleasure, it takes a very strong human being to be wise when emotionally disturbed especially when it has to do with someone they love, and the reason she's highly demanding from you is because she want to punish you in some ways, and that's the only way she could, she want to punish you for everything, for marrying her,making her go through pains etc. I don't think she will be able to forgive you because if I were the one, I can't ever forgive you. To the point that you changed your simcard, do you know the number of times she would have dialed that number of yours during those periods?
And you have the gut to blame her for your deportation? How is that her fault please? You were foolish enough to make the mistake of illegal work, but you couldn't blame yourself, you then shift all your blames to her. And please how much are you giving her that you are saying you are giving her money? With the situation of Nigeria today, take money to market and you will see how fast it will go and discover you haven't bought anything, The truth is that she is intentionally punishing you by demanding from you and not giving you rest of mind.

So solution to your problem
1. Pray to God to forgive you
2. Beg her and beg her friends, beg her family members, tell her everything how you do not know she's in pain, how you thought she was the one punishing you, send those that can help you talk to her for her to forgive you because I am sure the hatred she has for you cannot be measured because it weight is just too much. And the only reason she is still staying with you is because of the money you are sending her and I am sure that as she is, she has already made up her mind that men are useless and no need to have husband
3. Ask her to tell you all her problems, the one you caused and the one you did not cause, and help her provide solution to them
4. Be her friend for now, always ask about her progress in life, discuss with her your future plans, carry her along in all other plans you have
5.. Give her time to forgive you, she can't just switch like that, it may take months, you will have to continuously do her good for month to convince her you have changed for the better
6. Beg her to pity you and tell her about the works you do, how hard it is, promise you will always be there for her and Beg her to be there for you too.
7. Even if you guys later divorce, at least the hatred she has for you that is eating her up would be eased, or you don't know that when one is in such condition, it would affect her interpersonal relationship with others too, that's is why in Nigeria, there's no sector one goes that one will meet 75% nice people, most of them are harsh, especially hospital workers, lecturers, Non teaching academic staffs etc. So please do us the favor of that.

Clouded post I have ever read, please tell me are you married at all?
If you are not then, you can hardly understand the travails of marriage and what is needed for both parties to be loving, caring and supportive to each other during trying times either in marriage or courtship.

When a man is facing temporary challenges, he needs encouragement, love and support from his partner. Not nagging coupled with insults from the woman, for a man to run away from home because of his wife, it means she's a terrorist who can kill a man fast with high blood pressure haba.

Sometimes I marvel at how ladies are totally over dependent on a man either during courtship or marriage. Now a married woman has the effrontery to tell her husband she will leave the marriage because of her demands are not been met.

#laughing#Please let her go, Menn don't ever beg a woman if she wants to leave you because your hustling to meet up her needs. Worst of all begging her family members or friends is outrightly moronic, where are they when you tried providing for your family. Don't ever lose your dignity as a man to them.

Advice ': Man if your hands are clean and you did nothing to upset your wife despite your hustle. Then forget about her keep providing for your kid, if she allows it fine and if not let her be. You will always be the father of the child till eternity, don't live a miserable life because of a bad woman who has your child and wants to enslave with it.

Lastly Never beg a woman, I repeat NEVER BEG a woman to stay or love you, if she decides to leave, let her Go! Else you will regret it.

Only matured well mannered and loving woman should be treated as a priceless Queen.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2017
I'm not perfect and not trying to portray her as the "baddest" but I'm a cool person who don't love much arguments and try to avoid confrontations but i notice if someone offend me or do something wrong if i don't tell the person about it or try to correct him or her ,it won't get off my mind easily. She was the best girl,she wasn't demanding i did force her to take money from me then but she wouldn't,when she came to visit me she would buy many things yet she would refuse to even take money for transport.
The only time i gave her money was when she wanted to buy goods into her shop and needed 4k to complete it,i gave her 10k instead but she returned 6k
she was very good and decent, a very devoted Christian,so respectful,in fact all my siblings and parent accepted her wholeheartedly at first meeting but none of them she take serious anymore,anyone that try to intervene takes his or her own insult my mum inclusive.her mum and sister had tried their best.
Her mum and mine once concluded im too cold. That i need to handle her with iron hand cos she's ever right and not submissive to anyone.
The major problem is pretense she should have let me known who i was taking.Some women pretend to get what they want and change later
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by OlaRolls(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Its no longer a news that Massive Global Food Network is zealously promoting the mechanism of making life better for everyone. One time payment of #5600 makes you a beneficiary of weekly food stuffs, and incentives like cash bonus deep freezer, motorcycle, executive car, etc. Chat Olarolls up on Whatsapp @: 0803727 2006
Or drop your WhatsApp no on our Facebook page: @olarollsteamstructure
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 30, 2017
Things are heating up here guys where is Farano, Justwise, OAM4J lalasticlala mynd44

To enjoy start from page 1 of this thread, a rewarding experience wink cheesy grin
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by A190(f): 11:02am On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:
1) Paragraphs are really there for a reason. Use them.

2) she's supposedly bad. So what is the problem with her leaving?

More to the Point. You're a terrible person. The only thing you said she did to you was dressing the bed while you're still in it or telling you to move when she wants to sweep. Not ideal but not enough to label her as a bad wife.

That's why you told her two days before leaving the country and abandoned her afterwards? Really?

I'm sure the only reason you came back was because your work permit failed.
This is not feminism, but stupidity. No offence aunty

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by valdovas(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2017
What a very stupid thread filled with stupid suggestions.

The men are coming to encourage the op and his nonchalance towards his family while the women are supporting his mean spirited wife.

This is why stupid people should never get married. When problems come up they will not be able to solve them with common sense but will ask every tom dick and harry for help.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by zicoraads: 11:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
I'm not perfect and not trying to portray her as the "baddest" but I'm a cool person who don't love much arguments and try to avoid confrontations but i notice if someone offend me or do something wrong if i don't tell the person about it or try to correct him or her ,it won't get off my mind easily. She was the best girl,she wasn't demanding i did force her to take money from me then but she wouldn't,when she came to visit me she would buy many things yet she would refuse to even take money for transport.
The only time i gave her money was when she wanted to buy goods into her shop and needed 4k to complete it,i gave her 10k instead but she returned 6k
she was very good and decent, a very devoted Christian,so respectful,in fact all my siblings and parent accepted her wholeheartedly at first meeting but none of them she take serious anymore,anyone that try to intervene takes his or her own insult my mum inclusive.her mum and sister had tried their best.
Her mum and mine once concluded im too cold. That i need to handle her with iron hand cos she's ever right and not submissive to anyone.
The major problem is pretense she should have let me known who i was taking.Some women pretend to get what they want and change later
Bro, stop seeing your wife as the problem. Haba! Don't you have a heart? If you say she was all these, is it not possible that she changed because you pushed her to? As I said in my first post, the earlier you too realize you have faults, the better it'll be for the both of you.

I know guys like you. Guys who would appear to outsiders as the best man ever; gentle, caring and all. But its mostly a façade. Only the wife who lives in the house knows where it pinches. I wonder how you would have reacted if she was the one that did all you mentioned you did. How on earth will you plan on travelling abroad without informing her? If it was her who did that, what would you have done? You are selfish and self centered.

No one cares about you here. I know I don't. To us, this is just entertainment. The earlier you realize this, the better. If you don't want her, let her go. Why paint her bad and make it look like its all her fault?

Where ia pocohantas sef? This thread needs your 'crase' grin

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
maasoap:

For whatever reason, your "wife" doesn't know your whereabout and you still believe she's still your wife?
Unconsciously, you're gradually making the union comes to an end. But you erroneously believe that sending her money is enough for her to wait for you till eternity when she doesn't even know where you are, not to talk about when you are going to be with her again.
She doesn't even have your number or location, then how do you two communicate? I guess, there is no direct communication.
I'm not saying that your woman don't have weakness of her own, which woman doesn't have? Which man doesn't have? My wife has weakness too, we just learn to look at their positive side and learn to live with their weaknesses.
You love your wife, no doubt. But you want her to be perfect and flawless which is impossible.
Your marriage needs more communication just like every union out there but unfortunately, you're creating more communication gap.
Let me tell you this: WIVES NEED TO BE TALKED TO AT ALL TIMES. What you want, what you don't want, what she wants, what she doesn't want.
You keep on communicating, talking, discussing, and making peace continously.
To me Mr man, your wife is okay, your marriage is solid, you just need to put more efforts beyond sending money home.
nice one sire,thanks

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by nwaonyeze001(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
I'll try to make this brief. I met her in 2005 got married in 2010 but everything i knew about her characters Changed after that... From nagging to making life very difficult for me to cope...

I tried to adjust and told myself "this is what it to be called a real man" then i was in the force mostly posted on night guard 6pm to 6am so when i got home i would try to relax when it's 7am my wife will tell me to leave the bed cos she wanted to rearrange the bed neatly so I'd stand but she wouldn't let me use the bed back claiming I'd rough it lol... After few minutes she'd tell me to get up from the chair in the sitting room that she wanted to sweep. Hehe i was like " i don enter one chance ohhh".

Sometimes if i got annoyed before i said one she'd already said four but one mistake i made was that i used to tell her that i can never ever beat my wife even for once. Sometimes she would even tell me that I was only scared of being beaten by a woman not that i didn't want to beat her, if I'm a man enough i should let us give it a trial lol.

I tried to do an inter state transfer just to be far away from cos after our first child things only get worse but then there was an embargo on transfer, i tried to be transferred to another local government but it wasn't successful. I took it as a shame on me to drive her out even with my little kid so i decided to travel out of the country after my visa came out i resigned but i felt guilty with the idea of leaving without informing her so I told her 2days to my departure though she was happy about it but insisted i must give her money to rent another house before i left, i pleaded with her to continue living there that later I'll send her money to rent another place but she said NO... I gave her the money, later to the market and buy foodstuffs that i knew could take them up to 2months at least, i also gave her what i could afford as "pocket money". It's not even up to 2weeks over i left that she started calling me that they were hungry and no money to buy food i was shocked "so i never escape?" I was annoyed "after you almost finished all my money back home?" hmmm "ok no problem use out of the money i gave u to rent another apartment" she said no she'd already given it to her friend to keep it.

She didn't even ask if got a job or not every time she called it'd be argument about money. I told her to go to my mum then to collect money but she refused saying my mum wasn't the one that came to marry her...

Later i stop to pick her calls and later changed my number but the more i tried to ignore her the more i missed her and my kid who i love to hear her voice always. I called her back after 2months, sent money to her(a big mistake) and that made her to demand more and more with hot pressure. I got tired of life didn't know what else to do and I've not been earning much work permit and co. Still under processing i decided to go do some casual works(labour work) the money i got 1st and 2nd day in the 3rd day luck ran against me and and i was arrested for working without permit i had the option to pay fine though but i couldn't afford the amount so i came back to Nigeria.

The most shocking things was that without informing her of what happened or my coming home she handed over a boxers " you're welcome this is what i bought for you" i asked how did she know i was coming she said she just feel like buying it. Later i told her what happened and how she was the cause but she wasn't remorseful rather she said i was lying against her and I've never seen anything this is just the beginning.

Backed in Nigeria no more work, things was hard but I'm not a lazy type but i refused to live with her but not willing to leave her. I decided to stay in another state, found something to do, got enough money years later and travelled out again but this time i didn't tell her anything up to a year now but i do send money. She sent a message through social media that she heard I'm living with a woman somewhere else so if i don't show up in 3months an end will come to our marriage.

I forgot to hard she works, has a shop. What should i do cos i can go home now and i love her and don't want to have 2nd wife in my record I've not even cheated just for once.

Bro.......I must be very sincere and emphatic with you, first and foremost, this ur write up is not complete....(you are trying to summarise the story........which is understandable) but the truth is........" there can never be smoke without a fire
u dated this said lady ( your precious and adorable wife for five years) my brother, I'm a man like you and the only advise I will give to you is to check yourself properly not your wife, there is somewhere you have missed it..........I v said this before and I will still say it, when a woman truly loves you, she loves with all her spirit, soul and body unlyk "we" men
bro..........d truth is check yourself properly and try to put your family in order......
wish you all the best

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Rozaytee: 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nigga dis ur story ehn
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
Avsegzy:
Bro you can't know 50% of woman behaviours before you marry even though you court for 10yrs.mine didn't even misbehave. She always preach to me,when i gave her money she wouldn't take,so caring and not demanding
Till she "tasted the forbiden fruit" and now wants more but unfortunately she doesnt even know how to tell you, and worse you are never there and have ran away from home for how long1 or 2 years...technically you made her commit adultery according to Matt 5:32, so whatever you think it is you are guilty as well, you may want to mend the fence if its still possible and start all over again, you are both wrong and the lack of communication and trust is a huge problem...goodluck with whatever choice you make, learn to understand your partner, her weaknesses and the effects of your actions.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Freeman59: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
taylor88:
if u have been heart broken before

u will know Beyonce or Kim K is not enough till u meet that person

wen ever ur phone rings u will pray she's the one calling

any way that was then

I now rent love and after 4 rounds it's over

Hahahahahahahaha, Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Gnwuashi: 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
Marriage is for better and for worse. Everyone has a breaking point. May be you need to understand why she act the way she do. Understand her love language (things you do that make her happy ) and relate to her in that manner.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
kenx1:
When I read such stories I be come scared of getting married.....I'm already making preparation for my marriage and I have noticed lots of changes with my fiancée.....I'm so discouraged right now sad

U better talk about the changes and issues u have with her and don't turn a blind eye to it so u clear any issues up if not u will see more of it after u guys get married and im sure u don't want that.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by pato405(m): 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
periphetes:

Clouded post I have ever read, please tell me are you married at all?
If you are not then, you can hardly understand the travails of marriage and what is needed for both parties to be loving, caring and supportive to each other during trying times either in marriage or courtship.

When a man is facing temporary challenges, he needs encouragement, love and support from his partner. Not nagging coupled with insults from the woman, for a man to run away from home because of his wife, it means she's a terrorist who can kill a man fast with high blood pressure haba.

Sometimes I marvel at how ladies are totally over dependent on a man either during courtship or marriage. Now a married woman has the effrontery to tell her husband she will leave the marriage because of her demands are not been met.

#laughing#Please let her go, Menn don't ever beg a woman if she wants to leave you because your hustling to meet up her needs. Worst of all begging her family members or friends is outrightly moronic, where are they when you tried providing for your family. Don't ever lose your dignity as a man to them.

Advice ': Man if your hands are clean and you did nothing to upset your wife despite your hustle. Then forget about her keep providing for your kid, if she allows it fine and if not let her be. You will always be the father of the child till eternity, don't live a miserable life because of a bad woman who has your child and wants to enslave with it.

Lastly Never beg a woman, I repeat NEVER BEG a woman to stay or love you, if she decides to leave, let her Go! Else you will regret it.

Only matured well mannered and loving woman should be treated as a priceless Queen.

As if I dictated while you typed. You just said my mind! cool
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Adenikeh(f): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
You are a very wicked man. That woman should have divorced you a long time ago. I am a married woman, and my husband has never treated this bad, yet we do fight. U don't even know what your responsibilities are as a man. She has no idea where you are, you don't contact your child, and you only send money when you like. Na wa o
Here, you are busy painting her black. Mr, sign that divorce papers once you are served. Yeye person

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by jaxxy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
sheeda995:

Sometimes I wonder why people divorce because of petty things, but now I know that its because either one of them is a fool(low IQ), or both of them are fools, but in your own case, you are not just a fool but a naturally wicked man. And also, you are very very heartless, in fact the adjective for your wickedness and heartlessness is not in the dictionary, the first thing you did was to bring this discussion here and allow people who already have bad marriages use their mouth to say rubbish. And you have the gut to say you love her? please what kind of love is that, let me tell you what you have for her----
The reason you don't want her to leave is because you want to always and continuously own her not because you love her.
About her Nags, to all those stupid men always accusing a woman for nagging, you need to kindly study psychology. because no human being nags without a reason, People that nag mostly are the type that cannot really communicate their feelings to others and such they nag because they are angry, not comfortable or something is disturbing them that they can't even interpret themselves. Stress is another major cause of Nagging, and the best solution is let the person understand what Nagging is and why she nags. Nagging is not a nice feeling at all, so please you must have either be the cause of her nag or something else us causing it that you are not paying attention to, that's why she transferred the aggression to you.
Please what sort of human being will abandon his wife and child for weeks not to talk of months? How can you dare travel without her knowledge? Even if your friend travel without your knowledge, you will feel bad about it not to talk of your wife.
Another thing people don't understand about money is that people who are emotionally disturbed spend money anyhow, maybe just to derive pleasure, it takes a very strong human being to be wise when emotionally disturbed especially when it has to do with someone they love, and the reason she's highly demanding from you is because she want to punish you in some ways, and that's the only way she could, she want to punish you for everything, for marrying her,making her go through pains etc. I don't think she will be able to forgive you because if I were the one, I can't ever forgive you. To the point that you changed your simcard, do you know the number of times she would have dialed that number of yours during those periods?
And you have the gut to blame her for your deportation? How is that her fault please? You were foolish enough to make the mistake of illegal work, but you couldn't blame yourself, you then shift all your blames to her. And please how much are you giving her that you are saying you are giving her money? With the situation of Nigeria today, take money to market and you will see how fast it will go and discover you haven't bought anything, The truth is that she is intentionally punishing you by demanding from you and not giving you rest of mind.

So solution to your problem
1. Pray to God to forgive you
2. Beg her and beg her friends, beg her family members, tell her everything how you do not know she's in pain, how you thought she was the one punishing you, send those that can help you talk to her for her to forgive you because I am sure the hatred she has for you cannot be measured because it weight is just too much. And the only reason she is still staying with you is because of the money you are sending her and I am sure that as she is, she has already made up her mind that men are useless and no need to have husband
3. Ask her to tell you all her problems, the one you caused and the one you did not cause, and help her provide solution to them
4. Be her friend for now, always ask about her progress in life, discuss with her your future plans, carry her along in all other plans you have
5.. Give her time to forgive you, she can't just switch like that, it may take months, you will have to continuously do her good for month to convince her you have changed for the better
6. Beg her to pity you and tell her about the works you do, how hard it is, promise you will always be there for her and Beg her to be there for you too.
7. Even if you guys later divorce, at least the hatred she has for you that is eating her up would be eased, or you don't know that when one is in such condition, it would affect her interpersonal relationship with others too, that's is why in Nigeria, there's no sector one goes that one will meet 75% nice people, most of them are harsh, especially hospital workers, lecturers, Non teaching academic staffs etc. So please do us the favor of that.

I can't believe u just defended the woman tru out ur long epistle without seeing anything wrong with the woman? U want a man to suck up to u all the days of his life. Didn't u see at d very beginning where he said d lady doesn't even let him relax at home from d bed to couch and coupled with d nagging had to find peace of mind outside? Im certain this lady doesn't have a decent relationship with this guys folks cos she knows she's being a menace. U say she wasn't behind hus deportation bt y did she give him a damn boxer as a sarcastic gift even thi she was getting money from him and u defend her punishing him like dats a solution. The guy has faults for abandoning her bt she equally caused it with her bad behavior even when he was trying to provide for d family. He has no business begging or waiting for any forgiveness until she apologizes for chasing him out of the house with such behavior.
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
A190:
None taken
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
She was all this good yet you didn't hesitate to abandon her and your child when she didn't behave perfectly?

Go on

Avsegzy:

A190:

I wish you a husband like the OP. Those likes you're looking for, you'll get them plenty from nairaland misogynists. Keep it up kiss
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by cococandy(f): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2017
When the girl or girls you impregnated during your sojourns while running away from home and your responsibilities start coming out one by one, then your real problems will begin. cheesy

Until then bye bye
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by freshvine(f): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
cococandy:

you abandoned her and your kids.
Who plans to travel abroad without telling their spouse? If you're a good person, both of you will be in on the travel plans together.

For him to continue the long suffering? cheesy
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by josite: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
hear yourself

"..................Later i stop to pick her calls and later changed my number.."

you certainly is a most cursed fellow if you stop picking her calls and changed your life and still thinking you have a wife who is about leaving.she has since left.eleriburuku man
Re: Help! My Wife Wanna Leave Me by adekS1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
taoheedoriloye:
Well you are confused bro.your case is like ipob that want biafra, and also lagos.
hold on or let go choose one.
good luck!
For the first tym l came out of my comfort zone to like ur post cos it reveals my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Olamilekankan Komolafe Missing In Ibadan, Oyo State (Photo) / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.