Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" (29880 Views)

Naira Marley, Ladies React To Pastor Wilson's Sex Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Femi Otedola Not Wearing Wristwatch / Daddy Freeze Reacts After Biodun Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Senior Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by MadCow1: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
Liability:
Ladies will u like to marry a man like oap freeze that can talk more than you or you will prefer a man of few words that will listen to you.

Click like if you want it and share if you will not want such a man.

You know what the job of an OAP is right?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by ivolt: 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
I have never seen this man criticize any islamic cleric before. Does he not see any wrong in them or is he just being a coward just like most of his kinsmen are widely believed to be

The problem with imbeciles like you is that you always look for someone to fight your battles,
while you claim to be "brave".

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 29, 2017
Freeze, didn't you pray after writing an exam, "Let this lecturer not see my mistakes?" That's you blinding his eyes na. We are all guilty!

Acts 13:8-11 : BTW, Paul did it!

But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him,
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season.
And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Martinez19(m): 8:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
softwerk:
Daddy Freeze should be struck with chronic madness so he keeps insulting Churches and Pastors angry

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
hehe. Software, where have you been?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by TENHEU22(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
I have never seen this man criticize any islamic cleric before. Does he not see any wrong in them or is he just being a coward just like most of his kinsmen are widely believed to be
He doesn't want to die. The day he criticize an Islamic cleric he know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Bigmikedagod(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
what is his concern sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
This guys are fraud, look at them critically.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by lemonys(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
Posting it everywhere, I just graduated.... thank you Jesus
Straight outta uniben
congratulations
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by edicied: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2017
So the pastor struck someone with Blindness(Obviously another acting grin) and the members were clapping?? Holy crap am living in this country with lunatics

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:
He's insane. I hope he's striked like what he watched
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Jakasibo(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
PointZerom:
Pls tell me about Elisha and Elijah Mr Yeye man.
What's the meaning of christian?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by NkayTiana(f): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2017
lemonys:
congratulations
thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nov6(m): 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
Straight outta uniben

ewwwwww,
i know that feeling..
Congrats baby......
You can now come join us in making things happen positivly..
This is the only place i comment,i don't care about who striked who with blindness & the so call refrigirator freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
HDee:
Why would a man of God strike a possessed woman with blindness? Solving a problem by creating another problem? I just wonder angry

Odensin! undecided
Ignorance. He only strike the demon which manifested in human form.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by xtervaganza(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
softwerk:
Daddy Freeze should be struck with chronic madness so he keeps insulting Churches and Pastors angry

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
eleribu ni e

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by omooba969(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
softwerk:

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!

Should be struck with chronic madness...by who? undecided

Evil people, brood of vipers! cool

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
Straight outta uniben
Thank God you left unistress to favour market
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by seysoga: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Daddy Freeze YO!

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by NkayTiana(f): 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
Nov6:

ewwwwww,
i know that feeling..
Congrats baby......
You can now come join us in making things happen positivly..
This is the only place i comment,i don't care about who striked who with blindness & the so call refrigirator freeze
awwww thanks sweetheart
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by NkayTiana(f): 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Thank God you left unistress to favour market
thanks dear
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by omooba969(m): 8:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
edicied:
So the pastor struck someone with Blindness(Obviously another acting grin) and the members were clapping?? Holy crap am living in this country with lunatics

Sharp guy. grin

Na dat acting we dey call NASA. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by success1smyn(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
StarPlayer:

Modified: All this coward Af****s quoting me and spewing thrash, thunder fall on your what ever shape of heads.

Like if you think oga freezer is a coward like his people, share if you think otherwise wink
weyrey leleyi sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
softwerk:

Yeye man! Fucki-fucki!
I swear after reading ur comment,i came to a conclusion that your village people are sitting on your brain like the guy below on the horse... And dey are screaming softwerk on your head like úr moniker.. Smh shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by omooba969(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
Straight outta uniben

So what's next?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by marquay: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
I am yoruba, i always find all these tribalism talk to be genuinely funny...do yhu guys really mean all these insults?
StarPlayer:

Modified: All this coward Af****s quoting me and spewing thrash, thunder fall on your what ever shape of heads.

Like if you think oga freezer is a coward like his people, share if you think otherwise wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by lemonys(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
thanks
u are welcome
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by EvangAsika(m): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Which Bible are these so called men of God in this our generation reading? Someone should tell this pastor to see call me...... John 3.17 and 18 is clear enough..... Jesus came to save those oppressed by the devil.....in which authority is this man of God operating let him call me ASAP...... Thank you
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
And some people will still go and sit down there with their empty heads to listen and watch rubbish in the name of Christianity. Most of these pastors are not even Christians to begin with. They just use the name of Jesus to gain fame and make money. I blame those who have refused to read their bibles.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Ignorance. He only strike the demon which manifested in human form.
as in he struck a demon blind? shocked... Make i play snooker first.. Before I reason crazy ascercions here finish.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by columbus007(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
Straight outta uniben
congrat grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nov6(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
NkayTiana:
awwww thanks sweetheart
enjoy the Euphoria but don't get carried away,ok? You journey has just began.. Wishing you all the best of luck
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Chidi Okafor's "Striking Of Woman With Blindness" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Black man sha... and am sure the members will clap that he made someone blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares Throwback Photos Before Her Curves / Charly Boy's Wife Dianne And Daughter (Pictures) / Toyin Lawani's Son's Ear Stud In Pre-birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.