Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (23597 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Rulings On Abortion In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sterope:
How is one part of hair longer than the other with dreadlocks?

Can you read and understand at all?
EHN EHN. . SO IN YOUR OWN SENSE, DREAD AINT LONGER OR HIGHER THAN OTHERS? AND BESIDES DREADLOCK IS A MALE KIND OF HAIR OR WOMEN. . . just bring me proof that dread lock is accepted in islam and its not a woman kind of hair. . .without proof. .please do not quote me

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sterope(f): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jabata is a psychopath that likes to watch children suffer. He is not okay at all.

AhluSunnah:
Laughing . .wahala wa o. .what concerns jabata here n0w? am quoting hadith and quran, you talking about jabata. . are u sure u are ok?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Interestingly, Hadith #5305 was talking about hereditary (genes) while the other Hadith #4480 talks about speed of sperm or woman's seminal fluid into to the womb.

* The two is FAR FAR FAR different. So, try again later.
OPONU, the hereditry gene hadith havent answer your "bastard issue" question abi. . tshewrtp
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sterope:
Jabata is a psychopath that likes to watch children suffer. He is not okay at all.

OK. .I HEAR YOU. . 1. PLEASE PROOF YOURSELF RIGHT 2. WHERE DID JABATA SAY HE WANTS TO WATCH CHILDREN SUFFER
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by AlBaqir(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OPONU, the hereditry gene hadith havent answer your "bastard issue" question abi. . tshewrtp

# grin apa ti jábó o.

* Hereditary/Gene is different from sperm/seminal fluid swimming and racing ahead each other.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin apa ti jábó o.

* Hereditary/Gene is different from sperm/seminal fluid swimming and racing ahead each other.
#shaking my head# chai..chai..
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sterope(f): 10:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
1) I am not at.upid. I don't think you are still.pi too do can you please stop typing in capital letters. I don't appreciate being yelled at.

2) In your dvmb brain, you should know that dress is normal length. How is it going to be longer when you don't cut it as such. Each side wouod be as proportion as it would she been if it were not dreada.

If you are too lazy to use Google, please do now. Hair do not grow at the same length. Nobody's hair does. Even Caucasian's hair do not grow the same length. It a basically impossible. Take a look at your mum's hair and compare. I am a lady, I am not on low cut so I would know. I have been low cut and I knew then that some sides would al3wys be longer than others. It is common sense. Use it!!!

Whether it is male kind of hair or woman's, is not my business. Anyone can have Dada. Islam did not talk about Dada. It never did. Its silence on it doesn't make any difference.

AhluSunnah:
EHN EHN. . SO IN YOUR OWN SENSE, DREAD AINT LONGER OR HIGHER THAN OTHERS? AND BESIDES DREADLOCK IS A MALE KIND OF HAIR OR WOMEN. . . just bring me proof that dread lock is accepted in islam and its not a woman kind of hair. . .without proof. .please do not quote me

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sterope(f): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
He is a psychopath. He enjoys seeing others cry in pains. He enjoys when children look weak, tired, pale, depressed and miserable. He is basically a devil.

Because if he isn't all that and he has seen people that have the SS genotype....He would NEVER made such proclamation. The fact that he did makes him a very wicked human being.

Do you know someone with SS genotype? For how long did you know them? If your answers is no, and you still think it is against Islam for people with sickle cell disease should marry. You are as wicked and psychopathic as your mentor you call Jabata.

If you haven't witnessed a crisis or gone through what these people go through, please go to bed!

AhluSunnah:
OK. .I HEAR YOU. . 1. PLEASE PROOF YOURSELF RIGHT 2. WHERE DID JABATA SAY HE WANTS TO WATCH CHILDREN SUFFER

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by impossible27(m): 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ahlusunnah.I think you should just shut up and stop exposing your ignorance. Being a muslim dosent make you to be an illitrate muslims. The muslim friends are not this ignorant, habaa How can you say gynotype is not nessesary for marrage? E don reach that side? They are even correcting u and you are saying in mohammed marrage......, Is mohammed era and now the same? Haba which kin dumbie u be sef? You are even saying gynotype is prediction, who told you that? Mohammed? Give me fact where gynotype is prediction let me debunk it immidately.

It like saying someone want to marry a girl and when her family ask for his gynotype and HIV status he says quran dose not permit such. If nah me be the father of the girl, nah cutlass i go take chase am comot for my compound. He want to suffer my unborn grand children and future generation.

You should cover your head in shame. It muslims like you that create bad image to your fellow muslim. If person see u now he go think other muslims are illitrate like him

Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Ignorance is not an excuse n0t to kn0w anything about islam. . . if you wana talk islam, you talk within the context of quran and hadith. . . . I KNOW THESE SEEMS CONFUSING TO LOTS OF YOU GUYS.. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ISLAM, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR CREATOR RULES AND OBLIGATIONS and it must not be challenged.. if u do not understand, ask questions. . . I WANT TO REMEMBER YOU GUYS THAT ISLAM IS COMPLETE...ACCORDING TO QURAN SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3. . .

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by AlBaqir(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Ignorance is not an excuse n0t to kn0w anything about islam. . . if you wana talk islam, you talk within the context of quran and hadith. . . . I KNOW THESE SEEMS CONFUSING TO LOTS OF YOU GUYS.. I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ISLAM, WE ARE TALKING ABOUT OUR CREATOR RULES AND OBLIGATIONS and it must not be challenged.. if u do not understand, ask questions. . . I WANT TO REMEMBER YOU GUYS THAT ISLAM IS COMPLETE...ACCORDING TO QURAN SURATUL MAIDAH VERSE 3. . .

# grin grin So you don't know you are the confused and lost one on this thread?! Its unfortunate that your ignorance is being controlled by fanaticism.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by ikupakuti(m): 7:48am On Jul 31, 2017
AlBaqir:

# grin apa ti jábó o.

grin grin
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2017
ikupakuti:

grin grin
MR SUFI. . DONT DIE A SUFI O. RASUL AINT SUFI O.. AWON KEFERI TO DA SUFI LE GAN MO PE RASUL AINT SUFI O
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by AlBaqir(m): 8:06am On Jul 31, 2017
inagbe1:
One can easily deduce why it is possible for this guy to have been indoctrinated. He is so dumb,ignorant, uncouth, rude and mannerless.He lacks proper Islamic knowledge and moral.I weep for the future of Islam.

# Wallahi, his teachers in Jabata and Abu Ibeji are worse than him. It got to a stage that Abu Ibeji was arrested, beaten and his beard shaved grin

If not because of intervention of good people around, Jabata would've been lynched or beaten to pulp in Ilorin. Now he's also training his thugs at Ilorin township stadium. He has promised all Muslims other than his followers that if they should have power at hand, he's gonna behead all. You can easily smell same promise and threat from the op too.

# Its unfortunate that our law enforcement agents will wait until they become southwest boko haram before acting.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by LadunaI(m): 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
I pray another version of Boko Haram is NOT loading in South West especially from Ilorin. This is how Boko Haram started with their deformed and myopic interpretations of Rasullah HADITH and SUNNAH.

Also, this is similar to all this parading themselves as Sunnah lover, living in high esteem of themselves, kissing and fuelling their rusty EGO, while thinking they are most righteous! They are one of the GREATEST THREAT to Islam now. They twist the word of beloved Prophet (saw), and make the MERCY of MANKIND (saw) message look as If he has brought something else.

I DONT KNOW HOW SOMEBODY IN HIS RIGHT SENSES WILL BE SAYING ANOTHER PERSON IS DOOM TO HELLFIRE, and he claimed is following the Sunnah.

May Allah GUIDE us and save us from this FITNAH. Ameen.

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
SO MANY IGNORANT PEOPLE. . . MOST OF YOU EVEN KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT BOKO HARAM
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sterope(f): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/90-yr-old-other-people-living-with-sickle-cell-disorder-relive-tortuous-battles-for-survival/amp/

Have you witnessed a crisis before? If yes, do you enjoy watching other people suffer? Does it one way or another gives you sexual satisfaction?

AhluSunnah:
Laughing . .wahala wa o. .what concerns jabata here n0w? am quoting hadith and quran, you talking about jabata. . are u sure u are ok?

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Sterope(f): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
Jabata should have been arrested and never allowed to see rthe light of the day. He is a disaster waiting to happen.

AlBaqir:

# Wallahi, his teachers in Jabata and Abu Ibeji are worse than him. It got to a stage that Abu Ibeji was arrested, beaten and his beard shaved grin

If not because of intervention of good people around, Jabata would've been lynched or beaten to pulp in Ilorin. Now he's also training his thugs at Ilorin township stadium. He has promised all Muslims other than his followers that if they should have power at hand, he's gonna behead all. You can easily smell same promise and threat from the op too.

# Its unfortunate that our law enforcement agents will wait until they become southwest boko haram before acting.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Sterope:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/90-yr-old-other-people-living-with-sickle-cell-disorder-relive-tortuous-battles-for-survival/amp/

Have you witnessed a crisis before? If yes, do you enjoy watching other people suffer? Does it one way or another gives you sexual satisfaction?

Wait o. .kini problem e gaan? i do n0t think u are a muslim. . .if you are a muslim_ then u are a very ignorant one. . you are saying and trying to proof that science has d final say n0t ALLAH abi? when we are talking about islam, u look at the issue with islam perspective.MARRIAGE IS IBADAH. ISTIKHARA COVERS ALL TO BE PROBLEM. GENOTYPE IS N0T IN CONDITIONS OF MARRIAGE AS ALLAH INSTRUCTED.ADDING GENOTYPE MAKES ONE A KAFIR BECAUSE ONE IS DOING TASHREY(making law into the deen) which is bida. . its kufru. just shutup if u do n0t understand.. d0 n0t make kufru statement 0r act 0n it or have it in mind . . ign0rance aint excuse
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Besides, who ask you people to be finding out about blood; rasul has wives and so do his sahabahs and they all have bloods like us... IF GENOTYPE IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM FOR US, DO YOU THINK ALLAH WOULD LEAVE IT OUT OF CONDITIONS OF MARRIAGE?...
How will an ancient book talk about genotype? grin

How will it talk about HIV, genetic disorder? grin

You're free to marry HIV or SS, don't do test and don't visit hospital when things go wrong, good luck to you. grin

Albaqir why wasting your time on this brainwashed troglodyte mofo. cool

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:

You're free to marry HIV or SS, good luck to you. grin

So there were no SS during the acient time abi, no HIV abi. . . besides, who is talking science with you . . am talking islam you are talking science . . well, thatz absolutely yous problem, go on with gen0type as a c0nditi0n before marriage. . u have made law into islam, and u are 0n the thread of bec0ming kafir... kafir wil stay in hell forever. . . x try l0ok at the matter fr0m ur islamic perspective and quote me again maybe u wil or might have understand
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
This genotype of an issue is already covered by istikhara... ONCE YOU DO ISTIKHARA, ALLAH BE GUIDE YOU THROUGH IT.. AA and AA can give to SS according to science, (its) there is no absolute surety that good blood can't give birth to sickler. . . RETURN TO ALLAH, SAFEGUARD YOURSELF WITH FEAR OF ALLAH not genotype n0r voodo
This guy is the must dumb individual I have seen in this Islam section, what a fuckery is this.

Give us evidence AA + AA = SS from your science research.

Rilwayne001 is he your brother, come and carry him abeg.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:

You're free to marry HIV or SS, don't do test and don't visit hospital when things go wrong, good luck to you. grin

INSTEAD OF YOU TO GO FOR GENOTYPE, ISTIKHARA COVERS IT ALL. AND GENOTYPE DOESNT GUARANTE U W0NT GIVE BIRTH TO SS OR S0METHING WORSE
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
This guy is the must dumb individual I have seen in this Islam section, what a fuckery is this.

Am talking islam, u are talking science. . do ur findings and u wil kn0w n0t all AA doesnt have SS
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:

Lol. I don't know him o.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol. I don't know him o.
Contribute to the topic. . adding gen0type to the c0nditions of marriage in islam. . am listening to what u av to say on it
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
So there were no SS during the acient time abi, no HIV abi. . . besides, who is talking science with you . . am talking islam you are talking science . . well, thatz absolutely yous problem, go on with gen0type as a c0nditi0n before marriage. . u have made law into islam, and u are 0n the thread of bec0ming kafir... kafir wil stay in hell forever. . . x try l0ok at the matter fr0m ur islamic perspective and quote me again maybe u wil or might have understand
Without science humanity will die of diseases, no surgery, there won't be answers to many things, people die of sickle cell in ancient days(abiku), there are no records of HIV or STDs in the ancient until 19 century science started discovering STDs.

And save me your hell fire fairytale bullshit, there are evidence for sickle cell which medics advise people to be aware of it to avoid future problems, you're talking about an imaginary law.

It is not a condition for marriage, it is something you should avoid.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Without science humanity will die of diseases, no surgery, there won't be answers to many things, people die of sickle cell in ancient days(abiku), there are no records of HIV or STDs in the ancient until 19 century science started discovering STDs.

And save me your hell fire fairytale bullshit, there are evidence for sickle cell which medics advise people to be aware of it to avoid future problems, you're talking about an imaginary law.

It is not a condition for marriage, it is something you should avoid.
1.Why didnt humanity die off before the advent of science?.2.sickle cell is not abiku.having kids death at birth or after birth is neutral.3.there were no records of HIV,SS,ABIKU,STD before science discovers it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.4.i didnt say sickle cell do not exist.5.islam is n0t imaginary law but divine.6.islam is guided by creator rules&it has c0mplete m0re than a thousand year ago..n0thing sh0uld be added n0r rem0ve..p

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Contribute to the topic. . adding gen0type to the c0nditions of marriage in islam. . am listening to what u av to say on it

Lol. My knowledge of Islam is limited and so I see no need to speak on matters I have no knowledge of.

BTW, why should you be interested In what I have to say,?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:

By humanity, I don't suppose you mean the entire human race, do you?

This alhsunah is beyond redemption sha. sad
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
1.Why didnt humanity die off before the advent of science?.2.sickle cell is not abiku.having kids death at birth or after birth is neutral.3.there were no records of HIV,SS,ABIKU,STD before science discovers it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.4.i didnt say sickle cell do not exist.5.islam is n0t imaginary law but divine.6.islam is guided by creator rules&it has c0mplete m0re than a thousand year ago..n0thing sh0uld be added n0r rem0ve..p

Western education is Haram, isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Du’as For Seeking Knowledge, And Taking Exams / What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens / I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.