Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage (23621 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / Islamic Rulings On Birth Control / Rulings On Abortion In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol. My knowledge of Islam is limited and so I see no need to speak on matters I have no knowledge of.

BTW, why should you be interested In what I have to say,?
just curious. . besides this matter is of aqeedah. its questioning one's belief in ALLAH and rasul. . . .p
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
INSTEAD OF YOU TO GO FOR GENOTYPE, ISTIKHARA COVERS IT ALL. AND GENOTYPE DOESNT GUARANTE U W0NT GIVE BIRTH TO SS OR S0METHING WORSE
This is reality son, people die of genetic diseases, your imaginary istikhara or prayer cannot do anything about it.

You can use your future children life for experiment, it is your life.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
just curious. . besides this matter is of aqeedah. its questioning one's belief in ALLAH and rasul. . . .p

Did you go to school at all?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
This is reality son, people die of genetic diseases, your imaginary istikhara or prayer cannot do anything about it.

You can use your future children life for experiment, it is your life.
This is exactly what alaro abdul majeed said. u a christian..u a kafir.u kn0w n0thing n0r want to listen to anything of islam. did ur parents do genotype? ur grand parents did? ur great grand parents did? my parents didnt.. and here we are. . .am n0t disputing the findings of gen0type n0r its use. . what am saying is about islam.marriage c0nditi0ns=beauty,m0ney,background(family)and islam.(ALLAH didnt put gen0type 0r any other disease test).and islam is c0mplete according to suratul maidah verse 3.marriage is ibaadah(act of w0rship) adding anything or removing anything fr0m its law=bida=disbelief in ALLAH.Only ALLAH hAS the right to make law as HE pleases in our deen and HE said his law on our deen is c0mplete and HE named our deen Islam. for one to make law into deen=DISBELIEF
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

By humanity, I don't suppose you mean the entire human race, do you?
Yes.

This alhsunah is beyond redemption sha. sad
His brain has been washed.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Am talking islam, u are talking science. . do ur findings and u wil kn0w n0t all AA doesnt have SS
Go and know about genotype.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Did you go to school at all?
Since y0u d0 n0t have kn0wledge ab0ut the t0pic. . fine. . . .asking if i go school. . . i didnt go school. . i attended school
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:

His brain has been washed.

Probably with hypo shocked
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Rilwayne001: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Since y0u d0 n0t have kn0wledge ab0ut the t0pic. . fine. . . .asking if i go school. . . i didnt go school. . i attended school

So in essence western education is not Haram, is it?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Go and know about genotype.
OFCOURSE I DO. . I am n0t againt doing genotype in an0ther matter... but in marriage issue(in islam) its forbidden coz its n0t in 0ur law. . . . like i said earlier. . istikhara is done for any issue. .be it business,marriage,traveling,work, and every other thing that need decisive decision. . . . .every kind of evil that can befall some0ne on any kind of matter will be lifted and replaced with best if ALLAH wish... u w0nt understand though. . . . .0. . istikhara means divine decision making in any trivial or decision making issue. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .p loc
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

So in essence western education is not Haram, is it?
OFCOURSE NOT. . .as l0ng as it is n0t against islam. . phylosophy,democracy,mode of greetings and dressing, and so many things in western education that is n0t allowed in islam will simply n0t be f0llowed by a muslim. . . .western innovations are beautiful and mindblowing...mobile phones,car,ship,planes,tv,fan,bulb,shirt and others. .the ones that islam is against wil be avoided, like n0t to d0 circumcision,transgender,photo making,drawing,sculpture(involving living things),and others u can also think of. . . . . islam aint against western education, islam is against the sides that is against islam rulings(ALLAH rulings)

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
1.Why didnt humanity die off before the advent of science?.
Because there were no records of diseases in the primitive age, those that died of sickness associate it with curses from their gods due to ignorance.

2.sickle cell is not abiku.having kids death at birth or after birth is neutral.
Abiku is common in ancient days, especially when children keep dying in a particular family it is called abiku, what else is it if not a genetic disorder. How many people did you see in this age where thier children keep dying?

3.there were no records of HIV,SS,ABIKU,STD before science discovers it doesnt mean it doesnt exist.
Abiku was in ancient record, STDs was not discovered in ancient days until 60s, if it was in the ancient days almost half of humanity would have cleared off.

4.i didnt say sickle cell do not exist.
But you dont want couples to be caution about it? undecided

5.islam is n0t imaginary law but divine.
If a divine law can't give causes of genetic disorders, diseases, is that a divine law?

6.islam is guided by creator rules&it has c0mplete m0re than a thousand year ago..n0thing sh0uld be added n0r rem0ve..p
Yes that's why you will always think like a cave man.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
This is exactly what alaro abdul majeed said. u a christian..u a kafir.u kn0w n0thing n0r want to listen to anything of islam.
Shut up, I'm not a christian.

did ur parents do genotype? ur grand parents did? ur great grand parents did? my parents didnt.. and here we are. . .am n0t disputing the findings of gen0type n0r its use. . what am saying is about islam.marriage c0nditi0ns=beauty,m0ney,background(family)and islam.(ALLAH didnt put gen0type 0r any other disease test).and islam is c0mplete according to suratul maidah verse 3.marriage is ibaadah(act of w0rship) adding anything or removing anything fr0m its law=bida=disbelief in ALLAH.Only ALLAH hAS the right to make law as HE pleases in our deen and HE said his law on our deen is c0mplete and HE named our deen Islam. for one to make law into deen=DISBELIEF
My parents did genotype test and they made it compulsory for we children to know the genotype of whom we wants to marry to. People married by luck in the past days, my father told us how people children died in his village when he was young, which they don't know it was sickle cell.

Sickle cell have types, some type are risk of early death .
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Probably with hypo shocked
Lol grin
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz 1. U said humanity(mass death)..well people are still dying of diseases whereas they were always using the medication given to them.(malaria,stds,gonorea,and many curable diseases and people are still dying by mass) ..my p0int.. its n0t the medication that cures but mercy fr0m ALLAH.. malaria that didnt kil me, kil otherz u have beta medicati0n than i am, the same paracetam0l u use f0r headache and w0rks w0nt w0rk 0n an0ther pers0n. .n0thing is certain in science, that is why their theories are always changing. . .N0TWITHSTANDING. .THEY ARE DOING REAL GREAT JOB but everything is in the hands of ALLAH. 2. And how many abiku has scientist w0rk 0n & they find out its genetic dis0rder? 3. See,guess w0rk,malaria that kills milli0ns these days d0nt exist then abi?those disease exist but they have ways of curing it back then..4. Am n0t saying couples sh0uldnt be cautious of it,istikhara is far better than gen0type and every kind of disease test&it safeguards eeman. . . . Bm.dm4o
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
OFCOURSE I DO. . I am n0t againt doing genotype in an0ther matter... but in marriage issue(in islam) its forbidden coz its n0t in 0ur law. . . . like i said earlier. . istikhara is done for any issue. .be it business,marriage,traveling,work, and every other thing that need decisive decision. . . . .every kind of evil that can befall some0ne on any kind of matter will be lifted and replaced with best if ALLAH wish... u w0nt understand though. . . . .0. . istikhara means divine decision making in any trivial or decision making issue. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .p loc
Prayers cannot cure genetic diseases, get that to your skull, it can't give evidence of what will come in the future. Prevention is better than cure.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Shut up, I'm not a christian.

My parents did genotype test and they made it compulsory for we children to know the genotype of whom we wants to marry to. People married by luck in the past days, my father told us how people children died in his village when he was young, which they don't know it was sickle cell.

Sickle cell have types, some type are risk of early death .
O TUN PA IRO MO PARENTS E. . besides, luck can never preserve as many as we are 0n earth before science even kn0w what science is talkless of gen0type
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Prayers cannot cure genetic diseases, get that to your skull.
Qadar is everything . if prayer doesnt w0rk, why did m0st people with diseases that doctors wil tel them they w0nt last certain days are m0stly living past such days and years? ? WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. WHAT WILL KILL YOU WILL KILL YOU AND ITS WHEN YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE. . .everything is qadar and science is far away fr0m final say in any matter . .y
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Prayers cannot cure genetic diseases, get that to your skull, it can't give evidence of what will come in the future. Prevention is better than cure.
PREVENTI0N = ISTIKHARA . . CURE= RUQYAH . . .all is under ALLAH's will
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Both good and bad is fr0m ALLAH.. AND every disease has cure just that man might n0t kn0w it yet
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
tintingz 1. U said humanity(mass death)..well people are still dying of diseases whereas they were always using the medication given to them.(malaria,stds,gonorea,and many curable diseases and people are still dying by mass) ..my p0int.. its n0t the medication that cures but mercy fr0m ALLAH.. malaria that didnt kil me, kil otherz u have beta medicati0n than i am, the same paracetam0l u use f0r headache and w0rks w0nt w0rk 0n an0ther pers0n. .n0thing is certain in science, that is why their theories are always changing. . .N0TWITHSTANDING. .THEY ARE DOING REAL GREAT JOB but everything is in the hands of ALLAH. 2. And how many abiku has scientist w0rk 0n & they find out its genetic dis0rder? 3. See,guess w0rk,malaria that kills milli0ns these days d0nt exist then abi?those disease exist but they have ways of curing it back then..4. Am n0t saying couples sh0uldnt be cautious of it,istikhara is far better than gen0type and every kind of disease test&it safeguards eeman. . . . Bm.dm4o
- If Allah is curing people, Muslims shouldn't be going for medication, hospitals for treatment, they should stay at home and wait for miracles to happen.

- Science provide evidence for their works, can you tell me the evidence people are cured by miracles since nothing about science is certain.

- It has been shown that abiku is genetic disease, you don't need anybody to tell you that.

- Africans are the highest when it comes to malaria due to lack of medical center in many areas, not all headache can be relief by paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
O TUN PA IRO MO PARENTS E. . besides, luck can never preserve as many as we are 0n earth before science even kn0w what science is talkless of gen0type
What did Allah said about genotype?
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Qadar is everything . if prayer doesnt w0rk, why did m0st people with diseases that doctors wil tel them they w0nt last certain days are m0stly living past such days and years? ? WHAT WILL BE WILL BE. WHAT WILL KILL YOU WILL KILL YOU AND ITS WHEN YOU WILL DIE YOU WILL DIE. . .everything is qadar and science is far away fr0m final say in any matter . .y
And where are those people?

If doctors said someone can't last certain days due to an ailment, that doesn't mean medication will not continue, luck might happen but the chance is always low.

Ofcos everyone will die, we don't know when and how, destiny i don't believe that anymore.
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Both good and bad is fr0m ALLAH.. AND every disease has cure just that man might n0t kn0w it yet
Albaqir is this true, that good and bad is from Allah?

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
AhluSunnah:
PREVENTI0N = ISTIKHARA . . CURE= RUQYAH . . .all is under ALLAH's will
Istikhara does not give any evidence for anything and why are Muslims going for medication instead of ruqyah?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by DeathStroke007(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Istikhara does not give any evidence for anything and why are Muslims going for medication instead of ruqyah?
ISTIKHARA = ASKING FOR ALLAH GUIDANCE IN A PARTICULAR MATTER. . RUQYAH = BOTH MEDICAL AND SPIRITUAL SICKNESS CURE. since n0thing bars we muslim fr0m using medicine, we wil use it and do ruqyah if necessary. . ruqyah is used to cure any illness . . since its n0t a guarante that medication wil w0rk, if it doesnt work, we turn to ruqyah. .and keep doing it till ALLAH answers .4i
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by DeathStroke007(m): 4:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
And where are those people?

If doctors said someone can't last certain days due to an ailment, that doesn't mean medication will not continue, luck might happen but the chance is always low.

Ofcos everyone will die, we don't know when and how, destiny i don't believe that anymore.
THOSE THINGS THAT MEDICINE OR DOCTORS don't know when and how is will of ALLAH. .and besides, there is absolutely n0 med that is 100% fail proof. . that alone sh0uld tel u that "science is trying but ALLAH do crown their effort if HE wills" . . mpo
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by DeathStroke007(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
And ALLAH Knows All
Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by AlBaqir(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
tintingz:
Albaqir is this true, that good and bad is from Allah?

# Aye lo nse ni. The guy needs a psychiatrist to treat him. He's very sick.

Surah An-Nisa, Verse 79:

Whatever benefit comes to you (O man!), it is from Allah, and whatever misfortune befalls you, it is from yourself, and We have sent you (O Prophet!), to mankind as an apostle; and Allah is sufficient as a witness

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
DeathStroke007:
ISTIKHARA = ASKING FOR ALLAH GUIDANCE IN A PARTICULAR MATTER. . RUQYAH = BOTH MEDICAL AND SPIRITUAL SICKNESS CURE. since n0thing bars we muslim fr0m using medicine, we wil use it and do ruqyah if necessary. . ruqyah is used to cure any illness . . since its n0t a guarante that medication wil w0rk, if it doesnt work, we turn to ruqyah. .and keep doing it till ALLAH answers .4i
Again why not build a ruqya center and start curing people sickness, if it even work sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Rulings On Genotype In Marriage by tintingz(m): 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
DeathStroke007:
THOSE THINGS THAT MEDICINE OR DOCTORS don't know when and how is will of ALLAH. .and besides, there is absolutely n0 med that is 100% fail proof. . that alone sh0uld tel u that "science is trying but ALLAH do crown their effort if HE wills" . . mpo
Why Allah? Why not Yahweh or Krishna? Those gods are also curing their believers. undecided

Even atheist that don't believe in any god are cured from ailments.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will Women's Reward Be In Jannah When Men Are Blessed With Heavenly Maidens / I am Living In An Unhappy Marriage / Christian About To Convert To Islam Because Of A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.