Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Pls Help Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me (2363 Views)

Pls Help Me. I'm Going Into Depression / I Can't Continue Like This, Pls Help / Human Rights Activist In The House Pls Help My Lil Sis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me by patitobaby: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2017
hello nairaland, so shamed don't know how to say it but I just have to voice out.
I need ur financial support I beg u in the name of God.
My husband loss his job early this year we have been managing since he lost his job.
Now our rent has expired, we have part of d rent but not complete 80k left.
Na beg I dey beg you, any assistant will be appreciated.
The rent ends on Mon 31st. abeg before we will be disgraced.

Nairaland pls o, nothing is to small.
This is my account no 0131053417 gtb
God bless you
Re: Pls Help Me by Nicheey(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2017
may una come help her na ,shuu ,if na hushpupi or bobrisky una for carry m for head
Re: Pls Help Me by holyboii: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
patitobaby:
hello nairaland, so shamed don't know how to say it but I just have to voice out.
My husband loss his job early this year we have been managing since he lost his job.

send me a pm
Re: Pls Help Me by patitobaby: 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
patitobaby:

God bless you
Re: Pls Help Me by patitobaby: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2017
Your assistant will be highly appreciated, God bless you all.
Re: Pls Help Me by patitobaby: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello nairaland, so shamed don't know how to say it but I just have to voice out.

God bless you [/quote]
Re: Pls Help Me by gozzlin: 8:27am On Aug 04, 2017
31st don pass na.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why do you feel so entitled to ppls money? Dropping ur acct number and expecting cash to roll in, just like that?because you are who? Imagine the audacity

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2017
holyboii:

send me a pm
Bros werin you need pm for again kwanu? If you wanna help, her details are there already. grin
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2017
1Sharon:
Why do you feel so entitled to ppls money? Dropping ur acct number and expecting cash to roll in, just like that?because you are who? Imagine the audacity
Madam she didn't put a gun to nobody's head demanding for money. If you can't drop a dime, look and waka pass. Let those who have the cash to spare do the worrying. Hian!

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by forzarush(f): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
1Sharon:
We all know the economy isn't smiling but she didn't portray any 'entitlement' and how else would she get the money without the acc no,let's just not lose our humanity if we can't help. Mbok.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by patitobaby: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2017
U can call me names if u wish, am not a 419, if u don't want to assist, just read and take ur eyes off.

God knows my heart.

God continue to shield us all

@1sharon, God forgive u, pray u don't beg when in dire need.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 10, 2017
Why not get a smaller apartment. If you beg to complete your rent today, what would happen to feeding and paying other bills. I wish you all the Best

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by patitobaby: 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
yettymuse:
Why not get a smaller apartment. If you beg to complete your rent today, what would happen to feeding and paying other bills. I wish you all the Best

renting a smaller apartment is not d problem, what about agreement and commission fee, is it not more than the 80k?
Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
patitobaby:

renting a smaller apartment is not d problem, what about agreement and commission fee, is it not more than the 80k?
it's ok, all the best
Re: Pls Help Me by project4OO: 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
patitaby:
U can call me names if u wish, am not a 419, if u don't want to assist, just read and take ur eyes off.

God knows my heart.

Thanks

Sigh*

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by ifyalways(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
project4OO:

Sigh*
l know right. Once a Nigerian starts "God, God, God". . . cheesy

@OP, from your Facebook information you are gainfully employed and actually look a bit comfortable(I know people live fake lives on social media but you and hubby went shopping on your wedding anniversary less than three months ago etc) , why not take a loan from your employer?
How come your husband is not doing anything since he lost his job early January, according to you?
Your relatives nko?

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
patitobaby:

God knows my heart.

Thanks

Gerrout of here!

E-begger you don't have money for rent but have money for Internet subscription?

All you petty conmen need to get lost

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by 1Sharon(f): 10:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Frenchfriez:

Madam she didn't put a gun to nobody's head demanding for money. If you can't drop a dime, look and waka pass. Let those who have the cash to spare do the worrying. Hian!

You could be the OP's alt for all I know

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 15, 2017
1Sharon:

You could be the OP's alt for all I know
OP's alter ego ni o.. Nonsense and katikati
Re: Pls Help Me by olashas(f): 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Scammers everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me by 1Sharon(f): 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
forzarush:
We all know the economy isn't smiling but she didn't portray any 'entitlement' and how else would she get the money without the acc no,let's just not lose our humanity if we can't help. Mbok.

Madam, you wey dey come for me, how much did you donate into that account?
Re: Pls Help Me by realtalk19: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
ifyalways:
l know right. Once a Nigerian starts "God, God, God". . . cheesy

@OP, from your Facebook information you are gainfully employed and actually look a bit comfortable(I know people live fake lives on social media but you and hubby went shopping on your wedding anniversary less than three months ago etc) , why not take a loan from your employer?
How come your husband is not doing anything since he lost his job early January, according to you?
Your relatives nko?

i was actually expecting u to comment .

(1) (Reply)

For The Mature Guys. Why Are You Not Married Yet / Help With The New Fridge I Bought Yesterday / For My Ladies Please Learn From It - What Every Woman Should Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.