Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (31327 Views)

'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Theleutenant: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Maybe you don't know that all those miscreants hiding under ipob to disturb the peace of other states are all from Enugu state. NK don't need to import anything because he has army of miscreants from Enugu state to do his bidding. All those miscreants causing confusion in PH, Onitsha, Asaba etc are all from Enugu state.

. chino. my man ,i tagged you to come give the dude what he want in full dosage. you never dissapoint
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by greatiyk4u(m): 7:48am On Jul 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Maybe you don't know that all those miscreants hiding under ipob to disturb the peace of other states are all from Enugu state. NK don't need to import anything because he has army of miscreants from Enugu state to do his bidding. All those miscreants causing confusion in PH, Onitsha, Asaba etc are all from Enugu state.

Wrong sir,...........why was there no rally in Enugu 4 NK's release?
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by greatiyk4u(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. NPower is ur career. ihere megbukwa gi.

the truth about ur originality is coming out small

Lolz.......so you don't even know the meaning of career?............sincere ignorance is dangerous............the worst way to be fooled is by "believing what is not true"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ruggedized1: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Shut up you are a dunce. Enugu state is where those miscreants are all originated from. They are now spreading to other states to cause confusion because their own state is already conquered.

[s]
greatiyk4u:

Wrong sir,...........why was there no rally in Enugu 4 NK's release?
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:56am On Jul 30, 2017
“Only referendum can solve the problems of Nigeria.

Can Nnamdi Kanu explain to us how a referendum will solve our problems. I am interested. Will it stop our corrupt politicians in the East and South from being corrupt? Will it remove drug dealing, kidnapping and arm robbery from our society? Will it kill our individual greed and selfishness?

4 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Theleutenant: 8:09am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Lolz.......so you don't even know the meaning of career?............sincere ignorance is dangerous............the worst way to be fooled is by "believing what is not true"
. weak. if you need a job i can offer you one. just forward ur CV. OK?

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by googlepikins: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Rochas foundation was there even before he became the Governor......that is giving back to the people

What has Kanu done for his people?.....dont forget that his father is still shamelessly receiving entitlements due to Igwes from the "ZOO REPUBLIC"

Ndi ara!
yeah, Rochas was part of the zoo government that have been looting our money since 1980s. We know they won't want to have a change of status quo, so that wealth will go round for every one, but Nnamdi kanu is the one to break that evil chain. Enough is enough

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by mouaue: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by sukkot: 9:29am On Jul 30, 2017
grin now i am fully convinced nnamdi kanu works with the govt and this is all a show. i said this a year ago

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Yep, he's a child of the Okija god alright
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by canalily(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
On his way now! No time to waste joor

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by modsfucker: 9:32am On Jul 30, 2017
fakeprophet:
on a very serious note, i wonder what some people will stand to benefit from this lugard try and error contraption....

most time i weep deeply for all these shameless, pathetic unity beggars whose their entire generation and lineage was robbed and denied of basic amenities, Nigeria is a scam....
iam from the middle belt iam tired of associating myself with these set of lunatics

But your moniker says you're fake
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by silver94(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2017
shocked
NwaAmaikpe, food don land

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by modsfucker: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
cupidFlint:
In 2019, the world will know we ain't joking

Why wait till 2019...

Don't leave till tomorrow what you can do today.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by famzynet: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi KANU we know,who is Rochas okorocha? That Okorohausa is a disgrace to the Igbos and to IMO state. The man can lie . He is busy amassing wealth for himself while IMO is suffering.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by nopains: 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
BIAFRANS Read Carefully & See Why Civil Disobedience Adopted By Kanu Is A Big Blow To Nigeria; Obey The Election Boycott Oder And See What Happens. #NoElection
………………………………………………………
AMBASSADOR W. STUART SYMINGTON HAS TO SAY THIS:

U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra and Nigeria. But The U.S Will Not Tolerate Undemocratic Process And Human Right Abuse In Nigeria - U.S. Ambassador

Following the recent press conference held in Washington DC on the 21st of July, The U.S Ambassador to Nigeria Ambassador W. Stuart Symington made it clear that Nigeria is on the verge of going into extinction. He pointed out the non-interference policies of the United States with Nigeria being a sovereign state matured enough to solve its problems.

Amb. Stuart made it clear that President Trump has made it clear that Nigeria is a strong subscriber to democratic practices and has embraced Democracy which has progressed since 1999 up till this moment.

America will ensure that every problems and challenges facing Nigeria must be handled Democratically, he stated that “The United States of America will not tolerate any iota of undemocratic practices most especially with the issues concerning Human Rights.

America remains neutral as to what the Indigenous people and tribes in Nigeria want for their future which is entirely up to them, every individual or group have the right to demand a mandate that concerns their affairs in every democratic setting….

America will step in consequentially when issues arising from undemocratic practices and the abuse of Human right becomes the order of the day. This is a strong warning to Nigerian government and security forces from the United States of America.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by IJOBA2: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Deji124:
Go and send him to jos local champion@namdi kanu,
E DEY FOR UNA BLOOD

3 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by 0b100100111: 9:39am On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamadi Kanu is a PDP agent!

Election won't hold in Anambra but Rochas would return to Jos in 2019

Very confused being fortunate to be governing dormant and uneducated lots.

Kanu's end will be a tragedy when it dawns on his followers that he is politically inclined to PDP and fighting a selfish course.

2019 is almost here! The real Kanu will come-out and tell you a different story in other to allign with Federal largees .

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by obailala(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2017
DickTator1:

https://www.naij.com/1117573-you-jos-2019-nnamdi-kanu-tells-rochas-okorocha.html
Have these guys ever attacked SE PDp governors the way they keep attacking Rochas?... Bunch of pdp loving twats!

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by pressplay411(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
DickTator1:

https://www.naij.com/1117573-you-jos-2019-nnamdi-kanu-tells-rochas-okorocha.html

Yet Igbos wonder why govt would arrest this rebel for treason?
With such provocative utterances being directed at the state and federal govt and words of incitement and hatred being propagated across the all eastern states?
Lets try to flip this around, if this was done by any other ethnic group, will igbos still share the same view?

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by IJOBA2: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
He should tell those bastard living in yoruba land to also vacate also...
I'm tire of the "thing(cowku)"
OLADIMEJI MY AFONJA MUSLIM BROTHER, WHY CANT YOU AGITATE FOR ODUA REPUBLIC ABI UNA NEVER TIRE TO DEY SVCK UNA Fulani MASTERS SCROTUM

3 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by burner44(m): 9:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Princewell2012(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:
Instead of typing 1000 to buy a recharge card. He mistakenly typed 100000. And he has only 110000 in his account before. Now in his phone there is 100000. While in his account is only 10000. This guy would enjoy calling his love one

Lol. I don laff tire. cheesy grin but is there a way of retrieving his money back? Would they be able to assist him? Very funny. He go called tire.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by princessayesha(f): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Kanu the funny man grin
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by 8stargeneral: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2017
Buhari Whtz ur thought on dis news

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by toyinjimoh(m): 9:52am On Jul 30, 2017
January will also go bk to prison
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by sheyinoni(m): 9:54am On Jul 30, 2017
amjoseph19:

what a pitiable fella you are. You guys should stop stooping so low. As a son of Odua which you are. You are a Nigerian. Biafran issue as of now is a Nigerian issue. whoever that says you don't have a say in it is a liar. You are free to air your option. You have the right to do.

But most of you impersonating another tribe just to air your views is not really helping to fix the ill names yorubas are universally known of.

there's one thing you guys are getting wrong while impersonating. The last thing an Igbo man wants is belittling another Igbo tribe. Be it someone from agulu in anambra or iza in ebonyi, etc.... Igbo bu igbo. We don't discriminate.
Bro u are so wrong,trust me jus because he said he is Igbo but he thousand buy ur idea u call him an impersonator,jus imagine ur thinking ur Igbo chief in Onitsha is also a Yoruba man I guess,70% of my friend surprisingly are Igbo well educated with good jobs or businesses only a few ARE UNDECIDED the rest either they are strictly against it or couldn't careless,does that make dem non-igbos?
U lots all have massive followers but must of them are all online,smart move but if u all park ursef on the street in one accord am pretty sure u will mak a larger statement,so pls dont even for once feel u all share same idea on this one is lie,some even pretend to support when the aurguement because intense because some of u lots could get very violent,i jus shake my head.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipobarecriminals: 9:56am On Jul 30, 2017
sad when is Kanu the hopeless jew fraudster coming to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Presidiotbuhari: 9:58am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?
Buhari ars licker, so u are no longer from wawa enugu state but anambra?? don't worry, that little money Nwaoye gave u will b ur greatest undoing. I will advise u to write ur will bf4 stepping ur leprose fulani foot in anambra , because thuggry is rewarded with ezu river treatment.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by victorazy(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?

what is computer Institute? is his son there? okoroawusa is deceptive and igbos will teach him lesson soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by keypha1: 10:01am On Jul 30, 2017
KANU makes an other to sit at home and am surprise what happen in Lagos that day, about 80percent of Igbo close down their shops, so everybody will see what will happen in anambra election. Since kalu can make an other far from east and it effect Lagos, what of brafria land. Kalu I use SAM 23 to cover you, and I use Isaiah 54 ves 17 to cover u.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Abagworo(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2017
I can't stop laughing. Why wait till 2019 when he has no other option than to leave? Only the intelligent ones among his followers can read the message that he is now advocating for election in 2019 and 2ndly that Biafra will not come till 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.