Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (31328 Views)

'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by greatiyk4u(m): 10:02am On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

what is computer Institute? is his son there? okoroawusa is deceptive and igbos will teach him lesson soon.

Keep on wailing away your precious time and blame Rochas and Northerners for your laziness
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by MrBONE2(m): 10:04am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Just like flavour......#teamenuguboyfromanambra

IPOB will make things easier for APC, many will stay at home, few that will come oout to vote will do that for APC and the rest will be History
Stop xposing this to themgrin

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Abagworo(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

what is computer Institute? is his son there? okoroawusa is deceptive and igbos will teach him lesson soon.

Be careful when you type Igbos. Maybe you are one of thugs in IPOB from these our neighbouring States. Imo State is not IPOB and we shall never be. We are for one Nigeria as we are presently enjoying good governance both at State and federal level. Leave our State out of your thuggery.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ekobami: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?

God bless you bro.

I wish he will come alone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by stexsy(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2017
With which legs?
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Rochas foundation was there even before he became the Governor......that is giving back to the people

What has Kanu done for his people?.....dont forget that his father is still shamelessly receiving entitlements due to Igwes from the "ZOO REPUBLIC"

Ndi ara!
how do you know that his father is still receiving entitlements? did you see his account? or are you his accountant? did you witness the entitlements paid to him? sheer assumptions! I guess.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:16am On Jul 30, 2017
Deji124:
Go and send him to jos local champion@namdi kanu,
lol it pain this one die
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Elan83(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Be careful when you type Igbos. Maybe you are one of thugs in IPOB from these our neighbouring States. Imo State is not IPOB and we shall never be. We are for one Nigeria as we are presently enjoying good governance both at State and federal level. Leave our State out of your thuggery.
enjoyin gud gvnce as a bus conductor, & wt akara & kunu as ur brkfst, Daft!
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by greatiyk4u(m): 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
how do you know that his father is still receiving entitlements? did you see his account? or are you his accountant? did you witness the entitlements paid to him? sheer assumptions! I guess.

Keep quite and learn son!

The dad still uses HRH plate number in addition to the allowances
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by sekundosekundo: 10:21am On Jul 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
He should tell those bastard living in yoruba land to also vacate also...
I'm tire of the "thing(cowku)"

I doubt if you benefitted from Awo's free education.

You mean the inhabitants of Yoruba land are bastards?. Nonsense post.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:24am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Rochas foundation was there even before he became the Governor......that is giving back to the people

What has Kanu done for his people?.....dont forget that his father is still shamelessly receiving entitlements due to Igwes from the "ZOO REPUBLIC"

Ndi ara!
who be this? Coward show ur face

3 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Martin0(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
hahahahaha see questions to be answered..grin
His just assuming

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Rochas foundation, college, computer and medicare
get gerahrah here, xoo monkey

3 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by SoulB6: 10:27am On Jul 30, 2017
Evil biafrog, ipobians, Igbos, cursed children of the fallen Jews
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by PenisCaP: 10:28am On Jul 30, 2017
nopains:
BIAFRANS Read Carefully & See Why Civil Disobedience Adopted By Kanu Is A Big Blow To Nigeria; Obey The Election Boycott Oder And See What Happens. #NoElection
………………………………………………………
AMBASSADOR W. STUART SYMINGTON HAS TO SAY THIS:

U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra and Nigeria. But The U.S Will Not Tolerate Undemocratic Process And Human Right Abuse In Nigeria - U.S. Ambassador

Following the recent press conference held in Washington DC on the 21st of July, The U.S Ambassador to Nigeria Ambassador W. Stuart Symington made it clear that Nigeria is on the verge of going into extinction. He pointed out the non-interference policies of the United States with Nigeria being a sovereign state matured enough to solve its problems.

Amb. Stuart made it clear that President Trump has made it clear that Nigeria is a strong subscriber to democratic practices and has embraced Democracy which has progressed since 1999 up till this moment.

America will ensure that every problems and challenges facing Nigeria must be handled Democratically, he stated that “The United States of America will not tolerate any iota of undemocratic practices most especially with the issues concerning Human Rights.

America remains eople and tribes in Nigeria want for their future which is entirely up to them, every individual or group have the right to demand a mandate that concerns their affairs in every democratic setting….

America will step in consequentially when issues arising from undemocratic practices and the abuse of Human right becomes the order of the day. This is a strong warning to Nigerian government and security forces from the United States of America.

U supposed to open a topic and post this so that more people will read it...
Not hiding it behind 5pages of a topic
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by victorazy(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Be careful when you type Omo state because we are IPOB that's why we came out in fullness to support our leader ur rescuer.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:30am On Jul 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
“Only referendum can solve the problems of Nigeria.

Can Nnamdi Kanu explain to us how a referendum will solve our problems. I am interested. Will it stop our corrupt politicians in the East and South from being corrupt? Will it remove drug dealing, kidnapping and arm robbery from our society? Will it kill our individual greed and selfishness?
shut up nd face ur brown roof south wastage. Xoo monkey
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Skubidude(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
[quote author=greatiyk4u post=58962089]This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths. The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force
What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?
He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies....tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies. Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold? The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE
Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe[\quote]

Story
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by victorazy(m): 10:31am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Keep on wailing away your precious time and blame Rochas and Northerners for your laziness

Sorry dude, I'm not lazy, in fact I may be more successful than your entire family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
grin now i am fully convinced nnamdi kanu works with the govt and this is all a show. i said this a year ago
so fuckin wot! Cant u face ur brown roof rep of slavery nd serve ur masters? Xoo monkey
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

okay, but that doesn't mean because his father still receives entitlement his ideas are bad.

it's like saying rIch folks shouldn't defend the poor, infact the best people to defend the poor are the rich. my opinion on this kanu issue has always been what else could have been better? if not the division of the country.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by PenisCaP: 10:32am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

U ar not smart at all.!.!.
So if his father is recieveing allowance and so what?..is the govmnt not getting revenue generated from tax and other means from biafraland?. undecided
Then they should stop taken revenues generated from biafraland.

Nonsense!!.
Only in part of the world u will see very dumb people... Making unwise comments.

FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM!!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2017
ipob1:
shut up nd face ur brown roof south wastage. Xoo monkey

What else can you say? cheesy

Referendum solve all problems. I know you can read how stupid that statement is.

Please, I thought you were Jews. Go back to Israel and leave the Zoo alone.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 30, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahaha see questions to be answered..grin
His just assuming
to be fair to him he has anwered the questions
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by chuksonu(m): 10:33am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths

Which Enugu state is this one talking about?.
We the indigenes of Enugu state are %110 behind Nnamdi Kanu.We are Biafrans.
I don't even think you are from Enugu.
Perhaps you are from ogbe awisa at ugwu oba fathered by one of the cow sellers there in the 90's.

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Oladimejyy(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2017
sekundosekundo:

I doubt if you benefitted from Awo's free education.

You mean the inhabitants of Yoruba land are bastards?. Nonsense post.
Shioor, you igbos like twisting words so that it will suit your gullible soul and fellow
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:34am On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Why wait till 2019...

Don't leave till tomorrow what you can do today.
cos that is wen we will boycott xoo election in totality, hope u ar k now? Oya face ur brown roof rep. Xoo monkey
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Wearemoving: 10:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Deji124:
Go and send him to jos local champion@namdi kanu,
Soon we will find out who is local Champion between Okorocha and Nnamdi Kanu..Ewu Yaruba
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Okeikpu(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2017
Okoro Awusa shud better start preparing to leave
We don't need homo in our land
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

U ar not smart at all.!.!.
So if his father is recieveing allowance and so what?..is the govement not getting revenue generated from tax and other means from biafraland?. undecided
Then they should stop taken revenues generated from biafraland.

Nonsense!!.
Only in part of the world u will see very dumb people... Making unwise comments.

FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM!!.
exactly! what I tried to explain to that individual, if Kanu's father has a right to his entitlements Afterall buhari is in London wasting money on what only him knows.

besides Kanu's ideas has nothing to do with his father's position.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
0b100100111:
Nnamadi Kanu is a PDP agent!

Election won't hold in Anambra but Rochas would return to Jos in 2019

Very confused being fortunate to be governing dormant and uneducated lots.

Kanu's end will be a tragedy when it dawns on his followers that he is politically inclined to PDP and fighting a selfish course.

2019 is almost here! The real Kanu will come-out and tell you a different story in other to allign with Federal largees .
hey afonja we hear now face ur brown roof
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by PenisCaP: 10:39am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
exactly! what I tried to explain to that individual, if Kanu's father has a right to his entitlements Afterall buhari is in London wasting money on what only him knows.

besides Kanu's ideas has nothing to do with his father's position.

He is just a dumb fellow..
A very shallow one!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State / I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.