Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (31325 Views)

'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Okeikpu(m): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?
Lemme put ds into ya skull mining head
NO AMOUNT OF SHITT CAN STOP BIAFRAN FREEDOM
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Modsenemy(f): 10:42am On Jul 30, 2017
Igbos , don't be deceived .

If kanu can still believe that okorocha would be governor till 2019 , then he knows deep in his heart that there is no Biafra coming soon.

Kanu would be the next governor come 2019
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by malele(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?

If atall those crowd following namdi kan are jobless, don't u think the country has failed?
Meanwhile sit down, if he could pull such crowd in ebonyi state known for having igbo Muslims, then expect 3times that crowd when he vists enugu
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Abagworo(m): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

Be careful when you type Omo state because we are IPOB that's why we came out in fullness to support our leader ur rescuer.

Which Imo are you from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06a_YZ1OZw

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by nopains: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

U supposed to open a topic and post this so that more people will read it...
Not hiding it behind 5pages of a topic

abeg tell me how to do this. i don't no how
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by malele(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. if IPOB can shut down IMO state, anambra and others, my guy Enugu own na akamu case

yeye boy

Leave that yeye boy, if IPOB can shut down ebonyi state, enugu na moi moi case
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by greatiyk4u(m): 10:46am On Jul 30, 2017
victorazy:

Sorry dude, I'm not lazy, in fact I may be more successful than your entire family.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:47am On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:
I can't stop laughing. Why wait till 2019 when he has no other option than to leave? Only the intelligent ones among his followers can read the message that he is now advocating for election in 2019 and 2ndly that Biafra will not come till 2019.
afonja ur brown roof is leakin
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by empire2017(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
“Only referendum can solve the problems of Nigeria.

Can Nnamdi Kanu explain to us how a referendum will solve our problems. I am interested. Will it stop our corrupt politicians in the East and South from being corrupt? Will it remove drug dealing, kidnapping and arm robbery from our society? Will it kill our individual greed and selfishness?
let get our referendum first nd u will see the rest as a story
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 30, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50am On Jul 30, 2017
empire2017:
let get our referendum first nd u will see the rest as a story

So you guys are just running around with a pipe dream. Explain how a Referendum will solve Nigeria's problems.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Which Imo are you from?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l06a_YZ1OZw

Be careful because you don't even know what danger Nigeria posses on us, maybe ur in the village or hometown eating free food.

Let the prayer be "the will of God to be done" Nigeria is a failed state.
One Nigeria is because of oil.
Baba is stucking our money in Saudi bank like Abacha hopping to find oil in the north via Lake Chad basin and after that he will show south perper and Nigeria will be easy to Islamized.
is a shame some Igbos like u lives brainless
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Martin0(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
gypsey:
to be fair to him he has anwered the questions
hahahaha oh really okgrin
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

Be careful when you type Igbos. Maybe you are one of thugs in IPOB from these our neighbouring States. Imo State is not IPOB and we shall never be. We are for one Nigeria as we are presently enjoying good governance both at State and federal level. Leave our State out of your thuggery.
hahaha se this brown roof dweller oo, which part of imo do u come from, am from owerri north, akabo,so where do u come from?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by luluman: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
ESDKING:
Restructuring is a scam.

" The era of clamouring for restructuring has gone because, those that are calling for restructuring are not sincere to themselves .Break up is the only alternative left" : Annkio Briggs.

As for Okorocha, nobody takes his serious here, same thing applicable to Joe Igbokwe and Ken Nnamani and rest. They have all been adopted by skull miners,that's why they keep worshipping them day and night non stop.

Ndi ara !!
Okorocha, as recognised by Nigerian constitution has every right to live in anywhere in Naija & partake in its politics cos he has never been seen as a threat to National peace, unlike Cownu.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Sagay212: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?

Kanu is a fraudulent being. he is a hopeless loser. he has absolutely nothing to hold on to in his miserable life aside from biafrau.d. What will kanu do with his useless life if nigeria is restructured and his Biafra noise becomes stale? He knows he is in deep shi.t that's why he shouting Biafra or death. His livelihood depends on the gullible miscreants who donate free money and food to him.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What else can you say? cheesy

Referendum solve all problems. I know you can read how stupid that statement is.

Please, I thought you were Jews. Go back to Israel and leave the Zoo alone.
dont quote me again cos ur brain seems to be shaking. Xoo animal
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by papascode: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?

With all this write up nai you still end up saying wetin concern you self? You are a typical Nigerian that will advice for 7 hours and end up saying a word is enough for the wise.
ENUGU IS CONQUERED TIMES TEN. GET READY HE IS COMING!
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by luluman: 11:02am On Jul 30, 2017
DickTator1:
Okorocha should get ready to vacate back to his ancestral home in Jos.
Buratai is warming up to put slug into any Cownu & his fellow Goatnus that want to disrupt our peace.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 11:05am On Jul 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

What else can you say? cheesy

Referendum solve all problems. I know you can read how stupid that statement is.

Please, I thought you were Jews. Go back to Israel and leave the Zoo alone.
what else do u want me to say? Face ur brown roof nd leave us alone. Xoo idiot
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by luluman: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?
I wonder why my people & foolishnesa live together.I ran away as a military General when I realise you can't beat Nigeria only for them to be deceived by this foreign albino.They have forgotten he has a place to run to when things get tough.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

He is just a dumb fellow..
A very shallow one!!.
my position on Kanu's agitation ideas has always been if dividing the country isn't the answer, then what is? besides if it isn't kanu it would have been some one else, (people are fed up of the same old crooked politicians) only there are no other brave enough.

Atleast everyone is talking and concerned about the state of the country now, example the call for restructuring or not, thanks to kanu

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ivolt: 11:17am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land?

You are asking the wrong question, Kanu is himself jobless, how can he contribute
to other people's lives ?

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by modsfucker: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2017
ipob1:
cos that is wen we will boycott xoo election in totality, hope u ar k now? Oya face ur brown roof rep. Xoo monkey

You're not getting the gist, are you?

Why wait for 2019 when you can direct all political office holders to vacate their seats in in fulfillment for the actualization of your dream Biafra?

I thought there's 100% compliance in the Erosion-ravaged area when it comes to Biafra agitation, so why don't you recall your lawmakers from Abuja and asked all the Igbo appointees to relinquish their appointments? I guess that would be the easiest way to actualize your dreams.

Lastly, as a litmus test, give a directive that nobody should contest in the forthcoming Anambra election.

That's when I'll take you serious.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Mbediogu(m): 11:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Oh Nnamdi. Why 2019? It is too too far.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by holycuriousity(m): 11:22am On Jul 30, 2017
.... says the foolish fraudster called kanu..
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipobarecriminals: 11:24am On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:
I can't stop laughing. Why wait till 2019 when he has no other option than to leave? Only the intelligent ones among his followers can read the message that he is now advocating for election in 2019 and 2ndly that Biafra will not come till 2019.
KANU is a confused one
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?

Insult Kanu all you want as he is stupid but know that this ur attempt at dividing Igbo people acording to their different sub-groups is dead on arrival. Do not be an Efulefu like Joe Igbokwe while trying to criticise Kanu.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 11:26am On Jul 30, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

So you guys are just running around with a pipe dream. Explain how a Referendum will solve Nigeria's problems.
not xoogerias problem but biafras. The xoo problems ar inordinate nd not curable

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by linusbnn(m): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?

Go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today / Rauf Aregbesola Presents Ize-Iyamu As The Next Governor Of Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.