Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas (31329 Views)

'I Don Catch You Naa'- Uzodimma tells Rochas As Oshiomole Unite Both Men (video) / Atiku Is From Cameroon’ – Nnamdi Kanu Tells Govt Only Boycott -nnamdi Kanu / Don’t Instigate Another War, Kanu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
i love seeing afonja brown roof dwellers trying to impersonate great igbos. Godbless biafra
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by nairanaira12: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
GQman:

what is wrong with strategic pursuits for the commonwealth, and not only personal gain.

Since Kanu thinks okorocha should vacate igboland, don't you think other igbos residing in other parts of Nigeria should also vacate and move back to igboland?

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by nairanaira12: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
amjoseph19:

what a pitiable fella you are. You guys should stop stooping so low. As a son of Odua which you are. You are a Nigerian. Biafran issue as of now is a Nigerian issue. whoever that says you don't have a say in it is a liar. You are free to air your option. You have the right to do.

But most of you impersonating another tribe just to air your views is not really helping to fix the ill names yorubas are universally known of.

there's one thing you guys are getting wrong while impersonating. The last thing an Igbo man wants is belittling another Igbo tribe. Be it someone from agulu in anambra or iza in ebonyi, etc.... Igbo bu igbo. We don't discriminate.

With the way kanu is insulting everyone, I don't think biafra issue is everyone's issue
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Abagworo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
ipob1:
hahaha se this brown roof dweller oo, which part of imo do u come from, am from owerri north, akabo,so where do u come from?

You just exposed yourself. Where is Akabo in Owerri North? The Akabo you want to claim is in Ikeduru nwa IPOB.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by PenisCaP: 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
nopains:

abeg tell me how to do this. i don't no how

Go go politics section.. click on "create a topic" then give ur topic a heading and write what u want.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Rekyz(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:
This Nnamdi Kanu is only exposing the magnitude of ignorance among Igbo youths

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

The youths are Behind the man with Youth Agenda, TONY NWOYE

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?
Which Rochas foundation? The ones that are not functional. I feel sorry for you and owerri people cos that idiotic governor is a disaster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

The same Rochas that owns ROCHAS FOUNDATION COLLEGE N COMPUTER INSTITUTES in Owerri where poor indigent Biafra sons and daughters enjoy free quality education is who Kanu is trying hard to tarnish his image by force

What exactly has Kanu done for anybody in Igbo land? Doesn't charity start at home again?

He should be ashamed of himself for bragging with recycled bunch of illiterates that follow him around in his rallies......tell me any reasonable Igbo elites that follows him in his rallies

Where was this man when His state Government conducted LG election? Na my anambra own him think say e no go hold?

Kanu should thank God 4 social media giving him popularity, Enugu is waiting for him, unless he imports his Aba and Onitsha followers he will be shocked at the level of neglect he is gonna observe

Wetin concern me self?
And why are his kids not attending thé Rochas foundation?
I think you're a fool. You and all those that liked your post.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Obi1kenobi(m): 12:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Funny. A jobless tout from the UK telling a productive citizen like Rochas to go back to Jos. And the IPOB Jewish touts can't see the hilarity of the irony. grin

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by kceewhyte(m): 12:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
Theleutenant:
. if IPOB can shut down IMO state, anambra and others, my guy Enugu own na akamu case

yeye boy
no mind the bagger
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Bobby808: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
Adekamkpe23:
Rochas is going no where instead cownu will go back to Kuje.

Rochas is still one of the best person to come from potopotor republic.

I just love the man.

Cownu will stop talking when Sai Baba returns he knows what he can do.
so you still dey day dream?
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by solonazzy: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
amjoseph19:

what a pitiable fella you are. You guys should stop stooping so low. As a son of Odua which you are. You are a Nigerian. Biafran issue as of now is a Nigerian issue. whoever that says you don't have a say in it is a liar. You are free to air your option. You have the right to do.

But most of you impersonating another tribe just to air your views is not really helping to fix the ill names yorubas are universally known of.

there's one thing you guys are getting wrong while impersonating. The last thing an Igbo man wants is belittling another Igbo tribe. Be it someone from agulu in anambra or iza in ebonyi, etc.... Igbo bu igbo. We don't discriminate.
lwkmd....dis is d most ridiculous comment I've read today....wen a core biafran guy WHR I work told me DAT an ebonyi man wuld shift towards d opp direction if he realises a core Igbo man is beside him... we discuss dis Biafra struggle all d tym...n Hw well I wish d Igbos in Dr struggle ...BT to say drs unity in all d Igbo related communities....dats lie frm d pit of hell

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by perez100: 12:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kanu has done something for his people. He left London for Kuje Prison. He sacrisfied his fantastic freedom in Europe for his people. Same thing Mandela you admired did.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Bobby808: 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?
Rubbish. I am not from Anambra, not even an Igbo man but I will donate both financial and even other means to Kano's support. Infact, i am very ready to support Kano if he opens bank account, as long as it is to fight apc and Buhari. I voted for Buhari but as I am writing this post, I just feel like taking power from apc and Buhari if it were possoble. He has come to destroy the entire country. He has cause damn too many hatred everywhere. Sometimes I even dream in the afternoon when I think if this is this same Nigeria of yesterday? One day, just one day, we will go our ways. Many people are not interested in this country because of Buhari's oppressive, one sided etc style of governance
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by cupidFlint(m): 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

Why wait till 2019...

Don't leave till tomorrow what you can do today.
young man don't be pained yet, wait till you see what will happen during Anambra election.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
amjoseph19:

Even the mugus "liking" your comment know the bolded is a pile of horseshit. Igbos denigrate other Igbo groups all the time. Schooling in UNN,mI remember my roommate that claimed his money was stolen and reported it to the school security and they came and interrogated all 6 of us room members and one Nsukka illiterate cretin among the security people fingered me and one other guy because he said we were from Anambra. And in his twisted mind, Anambra people are thieves. I've severally heard Enugu people denigrating Anambra people. Na anyi bu ndi ogwu ego and we can sell our mothers for money and all that garbage.

My dad spent a lot of his civil service years in Enugu and he likes to insult "ndi Wawa" and tell us stories about his negative dealings with them. He harbours these prejudices despite his education. I have an uncle that despite being a so-called "enlightened" Prof at Unizik, initially refused that his daughter would marry an Awka man: a fellow Anambrarian. grin I've heard many Igbo people of all stripes insult Mbaise people. This year's news, we had Ahiara diocese priests behaving like touts because an Anambra man was made their Bishop. Keep on telling yourself and other deluded people that Igbos are one big, happy, united family with no dissension in their midst. A black man is programmed to Balkanize himself at every level of society in his selfish interest and sow division.

3 Likes

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by modsfucker: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
cupidFlint:
young man don't be pained yet, wait till you see what will happen during Anambra election.

All I know is that candidates who are Igbo by tribe keep emerging everyday.

Secondly, people queue up to collect their voter's cards and they're also Igbos.....

However, you can do better than issuing a threat...... back it with action.

Ask those candidates to back down so the election wouldn't be contested at all.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
perez100:
Kanu has done something for his people. He left London for Kuje Prison. He sacrisfied his fantastic freedom in Europe for his people. Same thing Mandela you admired did.

See funny dreamer. He sneaked into Nigeria and got arrested, jailed and his passports have been seized and you claim he "sacrificed" himself. May sense fall on your poor soul.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ogbuzulu: 1:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
DickTator1:

https://www.naij.com/1117573-you-jos-2019-nnamdi-kanu-tells-rochas-okorocha.html

Nnamdi Kanu is a talkative and should not be taking serious. You 're not a child of God but a traditionalist. Surely there is an end to your self desctructive agitation. We Igbos are yet to recover from the boycott of the last population census instigated by foolish uwazulike. You can't deceive all Igbos at the same time but only the gullible ones. long live the federal republic of nigeria

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by andyanders: 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a complete compound fool. Has he seen war in his entire life?If he wants to die as a true Igbo man as he claimed to be, let him go back to the prison where he left those fighting with him there and is at home fvcking his wife. His co-accused ones are in the prison eating beans.He has a British passport and can run away when the heat in on him. Those who die for nothing are those poor ones they end up manipulating.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by andyanders: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
ogbuzulu:

Nnamdi Kanu is a talkative and should not be taking serious. You 're not a child of God but a traditionalist. Surely there is an end to your self desctructive agitation. We Igbos are yet to recover from the boycott of the last population census instigated by foolish uwazulike. You can't deceive all Igbos at the same time but only the gullible ones. long live the federal republic of nigeria

Well spoken and thank you my brother. Allow those fools following him up and down who has no brain be wasting their time.

Kanu is just out to scam them and push them out to die.Easterners don't even love themselves. If there is any problem in any part of the country, every Igbo business men who are into transport business will now see their own brother's problem as the time to make money. They will increase the fares so that their own people end up suffering. Every opportunity is for them to make money to their own brothers detriment.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by talk2emma: 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oladimejyy:
He should tell those bastard living in yoruba land to also vacate also...
I'm tire of the "thing(cowku)"

This is how black and dry the afonja land will look like When igbos live

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Aragon: 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
amjoseph19:

Not True! Every State in Nigeria has many different Tribes and Dialects and they Discriminate against each others. Apart from that being one of our Major problem, it is also imbibed in us as humans. Even in the western world. Belgium sometimes goes without a government for almost a year cos of this same thing, the Flemish Speaking Side VS the French Speaking side. Yes Igbos like everyone discriminate Against each other. Even if there is Biafra, give it a year or two and War can break out cos others might want to go their separate way, it's human. Nigeria has over 500 different languages, so what makes you think anyone wants to be under anybody? Truth is if given the chance, Nigeria can break in 500 different countries for the exact same reasons Biafra wants to break away, that is the Truth. Even in my State of just 5 million people, with about 3Dominant tribes people still don't get along cos in that 3 Dominant tribes are more than 20 indigenous people that are different from other and would love to go their separate way if given the chance. So Nigeria might as well prepare to break into at least 500 Different countries, Don't you for once think after Biafra, it's happy! happy! Cos some will still feel Discriminated against and will want their own Countries, it's simply Human. You see it happening every day, even in Families some just don't agree and they move to live in other States cos they just can't get along.
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by ipob1(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Abagworo:

You just exposed yourself. Where is Akabo in Owerri North? The Akabo you want to claim is in Ikeduru nwa IPOB.
see this mumu, akabo,amatta ar in owerri north, amatta shares bother with oratta. People refer akabo as owerri north, am not talkin of nixooria political creation u call local govt, as a biafran i dont regard those xoo political rubbish, we share same parish, football team,even our ipobowerri north ar the same, so what is thie dude talkin abt? Akabo,ammata speaks the same dialect with oratta, so am not wrong dear, its u that is an imposter. God bless biafra
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Butoneday2(m): 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Wetin concern me self?
I bu onye ara?
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Only d gullible will follow this Nnamdi of a guy. d other he was claiming benue & rivers. i blame buhari who made him relevant & allow him win symphathy of dos who don't have minds of their own. He calls d country of his father's birth zoo, he said in d video on youtube that he needs gun to destroy d zoo & call bluff of his father's mate. Fayose & Ffk who definitely support anything that will run down d country so d search light won't be on their corrupt & evil past. I am sure kanu isn't representing d okonjos of dis world, neither is he representing d mama ezekwesilis of d east. agitation for self determination shouldn't run him mad.... ignoramus!
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by yahmohy27: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
Bari22:
Instead of typing 1000 to buy a recharge card. He mistakenly typed 100000. And he has only 110000 in his account before. Now in his phone there is 100000. While in his account is only 10000. This guy would enjoy calling his love one

modified: Does this means kanu gave up on Biafra? now he is looking at 2019? is he going to contest?
Exactly my thought
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by jossyr(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Can u imagine?Why wait till 2019?Send him back to Jos now if u'r DAT powerful.Nonsense
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by cupidFlint(m): 3:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
modsfucker:

All I know is that candidates who are Igbo by tribe keep emerging everyday.

Secondly, people queue up to collect their voter's cards and they're also Igbos.....

However, you can do better than issuing a threat...... back it with action.

Ask those candidates to back down so the election wouldn't be contested at all.
no problem brother, when that day reach and people refuse to go vote. you go enter their house go bring them out by force na
Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by nopains: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:

Go go politics section.. click on "create a topic" then give ur topic a heading and write what u want.

ok thanks. created

https://www.nairaland.com/3956040/biafra-agitation-us-ambassador-w#58980427

1 Like

Re: You Will Go Back To Jos In 2019 - Nnamdi Kanu Tells Rochas by durangokid: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Just like flavour......#teamenuguboyfromanambra

IPOB will make things easier for APC, many will stay at home, few that will come oout to vote will do that for APC and the rest will be History
Are you even sure someone will come out, I was thinking like that until I leant that anambra Will be flooded with ipob like they been doing,so nobody can vote, even those of them in strongholds of political stalwarts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Gave Cert. Of Return To Ogah Because I Don't Want To Go To Jail -INEC Official / Tompolo: Why I Met With MEND / Niger-Delta Avengers Ultimatum To Danjuma, Atiku, Others Expires Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.