Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

How Having A Good Sex Life Can Equal A Life Of Better Health - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Having A Good Sex Life Can Equal A Life Of Better Health (2636 Views)

Lady's Sex Life 'Exposed' In A Congratulatory Message On Her Engagement (Photos) / How Having Sex With My Best Friend Ruined My Marriage / What A Fact; Active Sex Life Can Make You Look Seven Years Younger —physician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Having A Good Sex Life Can Equal A Life Of Better Health by sexyvin: 2:22am On Jul 30, 2017

Protected sex with one regular partner has many health benefits. Most doctors will admit this to their patients. Think about it for a moment, how do you feel when you are in a loving relationship and when you are having sex, making love, on a regular basis? Don’t you feel a lot better? Doctors and researchers admit that you are not just imagining this. You can actually feel better. Sex has many health benefits.

To start with, it is just a stress reliever. Stress is a killer. Stress invades are bodies from practically the moment we awake to as soon as we try to fall in bed. With good sex, we can rid our bodies of this poison and hopefully have fun doing it.

By relieving stress, we also are happier. Depression is growing by leaps in bounds in America alone. Just look at all the antidepressants on the market today.

NOTE 2 SEE READ HERE

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Seduced And Lured Into Sex By My Office Secretary / Butt Implants And It's Perks - A Strong Warning To Slay Queens (graphic Pix) / My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.