Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse (2628 Views)

My Boyfriend Of 3years Got Another Woman Pregnant / Ex-Boyfriend Scatters Traditional Marriage Of Ex Lover In Akwa Ibom, Demands 22M / Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hello Guys,

Help me guys as usual
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by JasonScoolari: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
If you really love your wife, you won't disrespect her and yourself by sleeping with another lady...

Now you've slept with another lady, thereby justifying her suspicion towards you..

I don't blame her, she got married to a chronic he-goat who find silly excuse to cover his adulterous behavior.

I will advise you to leave that woman as you're tormenting her with your infidelity.

Calling me an idiot still prove that you are a silly fool who can't control his home.

8 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
smiley
Idiot guy... Na wetin u wan talk be that?

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Starz825(m): 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
I know aw tiring marriage and relationship can be....
But guy... remember no one forced you into marriage...so ogbeni calm down....

Make sure you do everything possible to ensure that your marriage works again....

Every old and beautiful marriage went through alot of challenges but then they still survived

Go to her and make up...the future of your marriage still bright....
If u can't cope for now..then separate for a while...I repeat separate not divorce....if you love each other you will both come back after separation...
The make up sex that night of reunion dey bad pass wedding night grin

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by AfroKnight: 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Well, she wanted you to cheat so bad. Finally, her wish has come true. Hope she’s happy.

Insecure women cannot be reasoned with. Let her carry her wahala and go. In her heart, you were guilty long before you cheated.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by donbachi(m): 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
A man was stabbed in owerri by wife cos of sidechick.

A man was poured hot water also cos of sidechick

A man in ph was stabbed to death by wife,still on sidechick matter.

Na, ur own wan set...u better go make entry for police or don't sleep in dat house.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Lamanii22(f): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Just file for divorce... She could kill you...

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If you really love your wife, you won't disrespect her and yourself by sleeping with another lady...

Now you've slept with another lady, thereby justifying her suspicion towards you..

I don't blame her, she got married to a chronic he-goat who find silly excuse to cover his adulterous behavior.

I will advise you to leave that woman as you're tormenting her with your infidelity.

Calling me an idiot still prove that you are a silly fool who can't control his home.

Jason Scolary my guy. Why ur body dey hot like woman in her period?

Remember; no matter what u say na my life we dey talk about.
I've known you for years now to be an idiot. If I use my main account now u will know its me. Cos i know you. So relax.

Advice and go if you can. If you can't, then let's start

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by greatme2good(f): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:

Na, ur own wan set...u better go make entry for police or don't sleep in dat house.
And a man died on top side chick matter in Akwa Ibom.
You forgot to add that.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by proclinician: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
So so and so. Marriage has ended. Apply for a divorce now or death will do you both part in few days time.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lamanii22:
Considering that... Thanks for d input omodada

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
proclinician:
So so and so. Marriage has ended. Apply for a divorce now or death will do you both part in few days time.
Few days? Ah ah. That's too soon na!
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by proclinician: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:

Few days? Ah ah. That's too soon na!

As it pleases u asshole
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
donbachi:

Op own will go like this....

Cheating husband locked inside Rabbit cage by wife

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Op own will go like this....

Cheating husband locked inside Rabbit cage by wife

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rabbit cage khe.... How I go take enter there
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
proclinician:

As it pleases u asshole

Wetin I do u?

Thank God we all have assholes... wink
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by JasonScoolari: 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:

Jason Scolary my guy. Why ur body dey hot like woman in her period?

Remember; no matter what u say na my life we dey talk about.
I've known you for years now to be an idiot. If I use my main account now u will know its me. Cos i know you. So relax.

Advice and go if you can. If you can't, then let's start
Just shut up and apologies to your wife, only a big idiot will try to prove something by cheating on his wife.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Just shut up and apologies to your wife, only a big idiot will try to prove something by cheating on his wife.
Lol... I have apologized but she isn't still talking to me. Even sef I'm getting scared.

Told me she's moving a while to her parents. I obliged. I have tried sorting things with her but that's not working. Don't wanna even talk again so I don't complicate issues.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by JasonScoolari: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:

Lol... I have apologized but she isn't still talking to me. Even sef I'm getting scared.

Told me she's moving a while to her parents. I obliged. I have tried sorting things with her but that's not working. Don't wanna even talk again so I don't complicate issues.
I really don't know how you will gain her trust, but I will advise you to keep apologising even if it means carrying a placard with the inscription "I AM A CHRONIC HE-GOAT, SORRY FOR CHEATING" just do it.

Nor shame put.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by jogsman01(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Your wife was already cheating on you. you've justified her cheating. You're doing well

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I really don't know how you will gain her trust, but I will advise you to keep apologising even if it means carry a placard with the inscription "I AM A CHRONIC HE-GOAT, SORRY FOR CHEATING" just do it.

Nor shame put.

Hahahahahah.... I wouldn't do that boss. Nor be by force.

But mhen! You got me laughing. Chronic he goat? Damn!!!
Chronic means something you have been doing over time or are used to. I'm actually not chronic. Hmmm
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I really don't know how you will gain her trust, but I will advise you to keep apologising even if it means carry a placard with the inscription "I AM A CHRONIC HE-GOAT, SORRY FOR CHEATING" just do it.

Nor shame put.
By d way, I don't even care about her trust anymore. She's never trusted me since d day we got married. So why do I care now

Just felt things could become normal over time but I don't see that happening

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by samworthyever: 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Your wife has a skeleton in her cupboard that's why her mind is restless, searching for a fault she will use against you so that both of you will be equal. Now she has gotten one. Enjoying your ride...
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by JasonScoolari: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:

By d way, I don't even care about her trust anymore. She's never trusted me since d day we got married. So why do I care now

Just felt things could become normal over time but I don't see that happening
Bro, if a Tse-tse fly lands on your scrotum, will you use a sharp cutlass to chase it out?

Resolve this issue like a matured man, the rate of divorce is on the increase, don't add to it.

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Offpoint: 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
To me if any woman cheat on me by banging another man, that's the end of the Relationship/Marriage... there's no Biblical verses you'll quote to me that will make me take you back.

To any woman out there, if any dude/hubby cheats on you by banging another woman.... end the relationship/marriage. No such thing as forgiveness is banging is involved.

To the op, from the you sound you're not remorseful. You'll definitely still bang in the nearest future.

She was suspecting cause she knows you better than us and you've proven to be what she suspected.

These married folks making single dudes wanna stay single.

Some fellas will rush into marriage when they're not ready to let go off of their bachelor's life.

affording to get married no mean say make you get married... Relationship is sweet because both of you lived apart.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Offpoint:
To me if any woman cheat on me by banging another man, that's the end of the Relationship/Marriage... there's no Biblical verses you'll quote to me that will make me take you back.

To any woman out there, if any dude/hubby cheats on you by banging another woman.... end the relationship/marriage. No such thing as forgiveness is banging is involved.

To the op, from the you sound you're not remorseful. You'll definitely still bang in the nearest future.

She was suspecting cause she knows you better than us and you've proven to be what she suspected.

These married folks making single dudes wanna stay single.

Some fellas will rush into marriage when they're not ready to let go off of their bachelor's life.

affording to get married no mean say make you get married... Relationship is sweet because both of you lived apart.

Guy stay single oooo.... That's my 2cent.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
You already possess a very strong tendency to cheat and I think she too perceived it, reason she never trusted you. Now to prove her right you cheated owing it to one lame excuse. Let me tell you, Its in your blood and you've always wanted to do it all along but for her constant track marking, you kept pretending.

Just imaging your last statement, "i need women in your life"... A married man sounding like a 19 yr old boy.

It seem your mind is made up but I promise you, you'll regret if you dump that innocent woman because of your randy life style. You will.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Lamanii22(f): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:

Considering that... Thanks for d input omodada

Lol ko to kpe sir
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Freest(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
You already possess a very strong tendency to cheat and I think she too perceived it, reason she never trusted you. Now to prove her right you cheated owing it to one lame excuse. Let me tell you, Its in your blood and you've always wanted to do it all along but for her constant track marking, you kept pretending.

Just imaging your last statement, "i need women in your life"... A married man sounding like a 19 yr old boy.

It seem your mind is made up but I promise you, you'll regret if you dump that innocent woman because of your randy life style. You will.
grin grin grin
Prophetess
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Mistaicey2288: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:
Hello Guys,

I'm frustrated in marriage. I have been married for three years now but from the get go my wife never trusted me.

I never cheated on her during our course of marriage until recently. I just wanted to prove a point and that was a mistake.

What point was I trying to prove? When we got married (even till now) my wife searches my phone constantly just to catch me on something which I know I'm not doing.

If she doesn't see anything in my chats, she checks my pictures, my text messages , even my bank alert to see who sends me money or who I send money to. Checks my emails, my deleted folder. I virtually mean everywhere just to see something and ask who is this or that.

I got really exhausted of explaining. Begged her to just relax but she wouldn't.

I love my wife really. But recently I didn't care anymore. I felt like the thing you are looking to see, I'll provide it for you.

Had sex with a Lady and unintentionally left videos on my phone. She saw it and all was let loose.

Subsequently she saw other picture of video chats and messages with some colleagues (nothing attached) but of course she made conclusions

As we speak we are not talking. Personally I'm tired. I know she is too.

Right now I feel I wanna let go of this marriage. But I need advise. I have female friends and colleagues and I have seen there is no way she's gonna be okay with it as she suspects every female in my life.

I need women in my life. Whatever I am today is cos I have female friends who can go beyond their comfort to assist. This I have explained to her

Help me guys as usual

Can you just hear yourself talk? You just admitted you actually had sex with someone else outside your marriage just to prove to your wife that she'll see what she's looking for?
Are there no other ways to make your wife finally trust you amd stop being over insecure?

Even if you wanted to prove a point or anything to her, must you actually do it? Listen, to me this goes beyond showing anything to your wife, the truth is you're actually a cheat! Well, i advice you keep apologizing to her only if you still want rhe marriage sha. Hopefully she eventually forgives. If she doesn't forgive well, take it that you crashed your own marriage all by yourself for useless reason.. God help you though.
Re: My Marriage Of 3years About To Collapse by Lamanii22(f): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Freest:

Lol

Lol abi na..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Masturbate / Which Alcoholic Beverage You Think Everyone Just Pretends Tastes Good / Help! I'm Hopelessly In Love With Thomas Sankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.