Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

I'm So Discouraged Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Discouraged Right Now (1102 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Discouraged Right Now by kenx1(m): 6:05am On Jul 30, 2017
The preparation for marriage should be something of joy and happiness, but mine has been different I have noticed lots of changes with my fiancée from nagging to bn arrogant. I'm beginning to have cold feet and might be calling it off..... can someone please advise me....is it normal for na lady to go through this phase during preparation for her wedding.....please help a confused mind
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 30, 2017
Brother, my marriage is just 3weeks old ystday.
Certainly, it's anxiety.
I also experienced it during our preparation and was logically disturbed too. While thinking about the joy of bachelorhood, I was seriously looking forward to receive the promise of the blessing of marriage from God.
It happens often because Satan doesn't find joy in marriage since its God's divine institution.

Pls and pls, don't get discouraged, focus on the beauty in her and what you saw when u first met her. If you think you are not convinced enough, then speak to your father or any classified elderly person.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by hungryboy(m): 6:14am On Jul 30, 2017
kenx1:
The preparation for marriage should be something of joy and happiness, but mine has been different I have noticed lots of changes with my fiancée from nagging to bn arrogant. I'm beginning to have cold feet and might be calling it off..... can someone please advise me....is it normal for na lady to go through this phase during preparation for her wedding.....please help a confused mind
why rush into marriage with a woman you don't really know?

Bros, life is to be enjoyed, don't complicate your life with a relationship that won't make you happy,

If you have doubts about her, the best time to call it off is now
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by YourImaginaryBF: 6:19am On Jul 30, 2017
adeyinka:
Certainly, it's anxiety.
I also experienced it during our preparation and was logically disturbed too. While thinking about the joy of bachelorhood, I was seriously looking forward to receive the promise of the blessing of marriage from God.
It happens often because Satan doesn't find joy in marriage since its God's divine institution.

Pls and pls, don't get discouraged, focus on the beauty in her and what you saw when u first met her. If you think you are not convinced enough, then speak to your father or any classified elderly person.
leave satan out of this grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Jul 30, 2017
Kindly list out the things you like about her
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2017
kenx1:

I think thats the bitter truth once u both in the phase of sticking to each other forever..well, juz expect the worst from her & accept her flaws sha..

She wont nag if ur cooperative to her decision making especially in details of preparing the wedding..
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

Yes sir, no offense. wink
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by yomi007k(m): 6:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Pls take things slow...

Me n my girl argued alot over marriage plans but we later agreed after facing reality.

Dont be discouraged. ...n pls dont rush it.

1 Like

Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by VargasVee(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2017
Take a chill pill bro. It certainly is a phase cause 2 things are involved

1. The whole running around hustle for the wedding takes a toll, the stress and everything, so just don't make a rash decision.

2. You've successfully been "chameleoned". She has kept all her attitude in check waiting on when you're about to put the ring on it. Trust me a lot of women are good at hiding things.
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by yaqq: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2017
she's showing her true character! no man should condone a nagging woman n you will live long! she's showing you what you gonna face in the marriage itself! how much is she contributing to the wedding arrangements?
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by shege45: 7:13am On Jul 30, 2017
guy der is nothing like its satan ooo...marriage is a forever tin..its nt too let to opt put if ur having mixed feel abt it
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by ipobarecriminals: 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
adeyinka:
Certainly, it's anxiety.

why do u people always blame satan for ur waywardness?Where did satan force ur partner to nagging,arrogance,insubordination?U never marry yet u dey experience all dis,wahala dey.@op,make sure u have money to rent self contain/flat not one baba Akeem/papa Obinna face me i face u apartment(civilian barrack),u should understand beta.Leave her/him or God will leave u
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 30, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:

Exactly. It will be good for us to leave Satan out of this. Even Satan is innocent at times.
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by ikp120(m): 9:28am On Jul 30, 2017
Bros, don't listen to all these people speaking English here o. A woman who is behaving like that is not cool o. The colour don dey show small small.

Imagine someone is already mentioning Satan. Shine your eyes o. Shey you read that post on Front page last night about the Nairalander's struggle with his wife?

Na so most marriages be o. By the time you enter, you no go see pussy for 32 weeks in a row. She go dey nag you like dog wey dey bark at intruders.

Her colour don dey show bro.
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2017
Op, it's natural for you to develop cold feet as the wedding draws near. It's the angst of commitment and you're wondering whether you're about to make a big mistake. You're bound to exaggerate (not intentionally) her little quirks, because you're subconsciously seeking an out. I would advise that you keep a log. Whenever you're peeved over her actions or utterances, write down the incident, her position, and yours. In brief, so that it doesn't get smudged into a one-sided complaint from you. And then state what angered you about the situation. When you've collected enough entries, get a brother to help you put it in objective perspective. Truth is, if you call it off now, you'll still experience cold feet with the next one.
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by MissRaine69(f): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2017
kenx1:
How long have you known your wife to be?
Communication is essential in a relationship things should not have got to this point. The pair of you need to talk frankly, she needs to know that her behaviour has got to the point were it's making you doubt everything.

If you can't address matters now things could implode and once words are spoken they cannot be taken back. Anxity, worry affects everyone diffrently I am not making excuses for her behaviour however maybe this could be a part of her personality you may have never noticed before it still needs to be addressed. Don't confront or accuse discuss she might have noticed new traits about you as well.
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by MissRaine69(f): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
adeyinka:
Certainly, it's anxiety.

In this instance Satan is innocent. She might be showing her true colours
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by pryme(m): 10:01am On Jul 30, 2017
kenx1:

The writing is on the wall.
Try and ask yourself this, will you sign a life time contract with so much uncertainty.
Remember even in church you are asked to sign, that means emotions and religion is set aside.

Marriage is life time a contract not a holiday.

So think about it.

"Some ppl shine so bright that they blind you from seeing who they really are"
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Requiem18(m): 12:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Don't just get married... It's not worth it.
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
When adults allow society and religion to rope them into overated thing called marriage. Team baby mama abeg
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by kkash: 1:04pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lemme paint dis scenerio....if u just finish building ur house, im sure u gonna be super excited to move in.....buh if for some wierd reasons u having 2nd thought abt moving in, den its either something is rong with u or with d house.....hope dis helps....
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by Lewaluv(f): 1:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dis is normal for women.Sometimes we are stressed from the event as you are also. We may act a little entitled knowing we have you. Assuming you are a catch....
Re: I'm So Discouraged Right Now by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
My guy at times we experience stuff like this. Let me tell u,mine was worst,from nagging to all sort of things even to the extent that my mother in law to be started talking trash,how she went to a prophet Nd they told her I had kids before from a mother woman,but I did not relent,I overlooked everything,weeded my wife Nd today she is the most beautiful thing that Eva happened to me. Nobody is perfect but u should sit ur wife to be down Nd ve a long chat with her. My wife still naggs but she got all other attributes that makes me luv her more Nd more. Although it might not workout for u the same way it did for me,but try Nd talk to her to know what actually is the problem. Op do u know that stress in planning a wedding,thoughts of not bn free as the way she used to be can put pressure on her Nd make her nag?. Pls my brother before u take any harsh decision,discuss with her. O boy its not easy for to be living her family where she grew up,change her name to urs. The tention alone can make her nag. To my friends saying u should forget about marrying her,how re u sure that the next person won't be worst? Try to discuss with her .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Sex Doll Of The Future / American Sex Life / Man Kneels Down As He Proposes To His Girlfriend Inside Boat After 14yrs (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.