Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... (4551 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / Breaking News: MMM Set To Unfreeze Mavro That Are Up To 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 6:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
IMPORTANT INFORMATION! New Details Concerning Bitcoin Situation

Dear members,

Due to the preparation for the upcoming SegWit activation in Bitcoin network (https://coin.dance/blocks) there is a possibility of technical failures. To avoid these failures, we ask you to pause providing and getting help in the period from 31.07.2017 till 02.08.2017. The period of payment of the current orders as well as new orders created in the above-mentioned period will be extended.

Yours truly,
MMM Administration

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by smartty68(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ogar oh! Stop creating panic

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by nrexzy: 6:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hehehe
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nairalandaire: 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol. Another MMM panic has begun.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by charleff512(m): 6:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
Is it your money? No it is not my money
Is it your headache? No it is not my headache

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by HouseOfWine: 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Mavdodian here...

Guys if U are due to get help on 3 Aug, just Gh and leave this platform permanantly

Our 2016 mavro they never release they want to start doing their funny antics

Enough they have tried we have tried

Lets move on...

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by SirMazi: 7:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Idiot,so you can't read again?? So you did not see Bitcoin thereSome people foolish sha

2 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by deewhydoski(m): 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Some people will just come to nairaland and create thread anyhow....op cant u read. Don't u see that this is met for only participant that is phing in bitcoin not in naira...Mind u it is even because of the issue concerning bitcoin on AUG 1st. These is met for everybody that is using bitcoin for transaction not only mmm. Get ur fact right before you create a thread....Mumu

6 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Sunnyja: 8:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
deewhydoski:
Some people will just come to nairaland and create thread anyhow....op cant u read. Don't u see that this is met for only participant that is phing in bitcoin not in naira...Mind u it is even because of the issue concerning bitcoin on AUG 1st. These is met for everybody that is using bitcoin for transaction not only mmm. Get ur fact right before you create a thread....Mumu
Do you think the OP knows what bitcoin is.

6 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
smartty68:
Ogar oh! Stop creating panic
panic ke
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Lajet: 8:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
Voy:

Dear members,

Due to the preparation for the upcoming SegWit activation in Bitcoin network (https://coin.dance/blocks) there is a possibility of technical failures. To avoid these failures, we ask you to pause providing and getting help in the period from 31.07.2017 till 02.08.2017. The period of payment of the current orders as well as new orders created in the above-mentioned period will be extended.

Yours truly,
MMM Administration

Fu c' k MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by deewhydoski(m): 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
Sunnyja:
Do you think the OP knows what bitcoin is.
No wonder

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Greeting bro. A very relevant thread. Let Mavrodians know that Mavro is not a legal tender by no standard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lajet:

Something is wrong with you Enemy of progress . You deserve 40 stroke of canes. This is for those doing Bitcoins not Naira.
hahaha, ur eyes go clear soon. Get help orders are cancelled already and ure there talking abt bitcoin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Lajet: 10:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
Voy:
hahaha, ur eyes go clear soon. Get help orders are cancelled already and ure there talking abt bitcoin

Fuc"k MMM

2 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by jamesjude: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Voy:

Dear members,

Yours truly,
MMM Administration

It is so obvious that its only fools and retards that rushes to create mumu thread just to fool themselves. Some people will die for mmm sake o. I can see the slave ponzi hater already masterbateing here.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Voy:

Dear members,

Yours truly,
MMM Administration

You are a hairy he-goat. Your stupidity tops any one I have seen this year. Seriously some people are meant to remain poor till dey die, example is you. Meet ponzihater to teach u better ways at being stupid

5 Likes

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Mmadu111: 7:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Voy:

Dear members,

Yours truly,
MMM Administration
Seriously, we need sound education system in Nigeria cos a lot of educated illiterates are roaming the streets and online. The update is to inform Bitcoin users on the update in Bitcoin network to avoid issues on their side. Hate has killed your sanity o

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 31, 2017
clearly BITCOIN was stated there ,clearly.... this man just had to create a thread and lie blatantly ...
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2017
unclecycs:
clearly BITCOIN was stated there ,clearly.... this man just had to create a thread and lie blatantly ...
yes but naira orders were cancelled... haba! Open ur eyes. Below is som1s get help order, Status: Deleted

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 31, 2017
The useless person that created this thread don't even know what bitcoin is or even what the message mean... Nasal... Just misleading people
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by smartty68(m): 8:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Voy:
yes but naira orders were cancelled... haba! Open ur eyes. Below is som1s get help order, Status: Deleted
Ask questions if you don't know. MMM programmers are currently carrying out some updates biko
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2017
smartty68:

Ask questions if you don't know. MMM programmers are currently carrying out some updates biko

Don't mind the big illiterate fool
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
Voy:

If you would take some time to do a little honest investigation ..maybe it would be better ...I suppose u r a participant and this is your way of venting cuz u are scared of loosing your money ...believe me for everyone 1 participant planning to quit mmm there r at least 3 more joining up ,people have only started summoning courage to participate and recover 2016 mavros ,of course this new method would cause people to slacken a bit the Sidon look approach Nigerians are known for ..but believe me they'd all come back again ..a smart person would do his ph now, that's what smart ones did February and most of them have got back all their 2016 mavros .

I started may and by now I've recovered at least 80% of my 2016 mavros ,so explain to me how mmm ran away with my money , they shut down and resumed and have given everyone a fair opportunity to recover 2016 mavros .why can we not live and let live? .if you hate ponzi schemes ,I understand ,do not participate and if you must dissuade people from participating at least be fair and honest about it

Stop posting false threads about mmm, if u are scared speak to your guider or join a telegram group and rub minds with fellow participants ,it would not do anybody any good spreading falsehoods and creating panic .

They introduced a measure to prevent people from gaming the system ,it is not palatable but it would ensure sustainability ,naturally this measure has to be implemented ,and there was a warning before hand that there would be glitches in dispatching orders .

I confirmed a payment of 92k on Saturday ..and I've seen a few more red mavros turn green which means people are paying orders although slow ,there was a warning .

It may be a ponzi but at least there is an attempt to be transparent .

Please get this right and quit this thing you r doing ,it is quite sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Atk1nson(m): 9:21am On Jul 31, 2017
Voy:
The irony is that many of those that will be caught in its web are those who got caught last time also.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
unclecycs:

If you would take some time to do a little honest investigation ..maybe it would be better ...I suppose u r a participant and this is your way of venting cuz u are scared of loosing your money ...believe me for everyone 1 participant planning to quit mmm there r at least 3 more joining up ,people have only started summoning courage to participate and recover 2016 mavros ,of course this new method would cause people to slacken a bit the Sidon look approach Nigerians are known for ..but believe me they'd all come back again ..a smart person would do his ph now, that's what smart ones did February and most of them have got back all their 2016 mavros .

I started may and by now I've recovered at least 80% of my 2016 mavros ,so explain to me how mmm ran away with my money , they shut down and resumed and have given everyone a fair opportunity to recover 2016 mavros .why can we not live and let live? .if you hate ponzi schemes ,I understand ,do not participate and if you must dissuade people from participating at least be fair and honest about it

Stop posting false threads about mmm, if u are scared speak to your guider or join a telegram group and rub minds with fellow participants ,it would not do anybody any good spreading falsehoods and creating panic .

They introduced a measure to prevent people from gaming the system ,it is not palatable but it would ensure sustainability ,naturally this measure has to be implemented ,and there was a warning before hand that there would be glitches in dispatching orders .

I confirmed a payment of 92k on Saturday ..and I've seen a few more red mavros turn green which means people are paying orders although slow ,there was a warning .

Trust me, they don't listen to truthful words like these. They are brainwashed by their poverty stricken lifestyle
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Voy(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2017
smartty68:

dats why I said they set to run away again... na frm clap dance Dey start

1 Like

Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2017
Voy:
dats why I said they set to run away again... na frm clap dance Dey start

Bro don't mind those singing MMM's praises. No one praising a scam can be regarded as credible by any standard. The eagle is about to fall. Like I said in my previous prophecy, almost all Ponzi schemes will be technically defeated before December. Then what will remain will be hit and run schemes with no form of credibility.

Innovate!
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by quinnboy: 10:45am On Jul 31, 2017
unclecycs:

uncle, how would you explain this please...I try GH today only to be notified that only certain percentage of my mavro is available for withdrawal this week.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by SirMazi: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2017
quinnboy:
uncle, how would you explain this please...I try GH today only to be notified that only certain percentage of my mavro is available for withdrawal this week.
Haven't you heard of the new model Don't you even have a guilder??
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by quinnboy: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2017
SirMazi:

Haven't you heard of the new model Don't you even have a guilder??
no be fight oh bro...I just thought he could be of help.
Re: MMM Set To Run Away With 2017 Mavro... by Faith2015: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some people need to go to Secondary school to learn English again. cheesy smiley
Read the Newsbit again and again for clearity.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opay Account Hacked / I Have 200k I Dont Plan To Use It For Now And Am Willing To Lend It Out / ##

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.