Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? (865 Views)

What Does Dis Mean / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by jubaby1(f): 4:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
1. My parents saw yr picture and they liked it but the next day they were complaining dat we re 2 far from each other(state of origin). i ope they will change thier mind

2. Even if we dont marry always know that i luv u and i will be very jelous of any man dat marries u.

3. pls show me to yr parents. Give this to your mum. i want to take yr sister out.

all this sayings e so conflicting, is he realy ready for marriage or just kidding
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2010
He wants to marry you and hopes it will happen someday but also admits that things do not always go the way we want or plan.
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 09, 2010
IMHO this man is a confused mind, move on with your life.

how i translate what he said:
1. My parents saw yr picture and they liked it but the next day they were complaining dat we re 2 far from each other(state of origin). i ope they will change thier mind
my parents are the only ones to decide if i can marry you or not and they dont really care if you are a great person or not. they only care if you look good and are from close origin(whatever that means, it aint good)

2. Even if we dont marry always know that i luv u and i will be very jelous of any man dat marries u.
i already doubt this union but want to keep you on a leash so that you can wait for me forever until i or my parents make up our mind or not to go ahead and marry you or they find someone for me. . . . . . . . . either way i hope i can still s.h.a.g.you when i am married with some stranger.

3. pls show me to yr parents. Give this to your mum. i want to take yr sister out.
this one is tricky and shows us what a confused mind this man has.

the fact that you guys havent even met each others parents for real but yet talk about marriage is concerning.
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by omega25red(m): 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
This dude is already laying the ground work to break up with you and he would also like to bang your sister because after he saw her, he wondered why he met you before he met her lipsrsealed
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2010
OMG, please tell me you hit him with something when he said he wanted to take your sister out to your face shocked shocked shocked shocked

DISCLAIMER: I dont condone violence shocked
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by daylae(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2010
We can't really understand people's thought. Even when they say things,it might be the other. What a misery! In other words,don't conclude he's trying to call it quite. Ask him to speak his mind,and not in parables.
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by ayettymama(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
u guys are goin too fast!!!

seein u mom or takin out ur sista dnt mean jack shizz!!

he is ready to marry ou when theres an engagement ring on ur finger and a proposal!

(or however u guyd do it wer ur from!)

he mite just be tellin u what he knows u wanna hear!
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by spawnx: 5:49pm On Feb 09, 2010
I fink dis is the latest "BREAK-UP" line!!! grin
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
I took my g/f sister once once or twice.

what is the big deal
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2010
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 5:54pm On Feb 09, 2010
A guy talks about his fears or hopes and you people are already assuming and putting fullstop to his lines.

No wonder ladies cry for no reason.
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by SwtzMinx(f): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^lwkmd!
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ Poster!

The guy is seriously syking you! Take your sister out shocked

kokoye:

I took my g/f's (now my wife) sister out once or twice.

what is the big deal

Don't even try to spice this up! cheesy
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

Don't even try to spice this up! cheesy

Honestly, my gf came to greet me while I was in dc and brought her younger sis along. She decided she wanted to sleep so I took her sis to see the white house and its environs.

kini big deal?
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^ That's different!

ju-baby:

This is serious syking! cheesy
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
Ujujoan:

This is serious syking! cheesy

Now you make it look bad. angry
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^ Of cos it's bad. I hate guys like him! Trying to get all friendly with the family when he hasn't even discussed marriage with her.

If he wants to propose he should come out and do that, if not he shd keep his 'gifts' and 'taking out' to himself! cool
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by richard69(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
Why are you so dumb,infact ur name ought to be 'jew baby' cos ure are so gullible.isn't it clear dat this dude doesn't wanna marry you?
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Lacuzy: 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
wenever you are dating a guy and he starts giving funny excuses and reasons like:

1) my mum said i should marry from my village

2) my dad has gotten me a woman

3) how come your legs are not straight

please just know that he wont marry you.

So sweetheart he will not marry you talking about your sister and telling you how jealous he will be if another man marries you are all " Stories that touches the Heart"

Move on girl, love is in the air and will find you.
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by kokoye(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09, 2010
^^^ he's said nothing of the sort mentioned above.

Na wah o
Re: What Does Dis Saying From A Guy Implies? by Amigoz(f): 6:06am On Feb 10, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

i already doubt this union but want to keep you on a leash so that you can wait for me forever until i or my parents make up our mind or not to go ahead and marry you or they find someone for me. . . . . . . . . either way i hope i can still s.h.a.g.you when i am married with some stranger.

true talk cheesy

(1) (Reply)

It Feels Wrong. / Ever Since Women Where Created, Neither God Nor Man Have Rested. / Is Aborsion Part Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.