Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Is Aborsion Part Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Aborsion Part Of Love (865 Views)

A Moment Of Love / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / What is the Colour of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Aborsion Part Of Love by dns(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2010
if ur girl is pregnant and u eventually get to know about it, and then ask her to keep it but she refuse with an excuse of i love u, but i dont want to keep this baby what is the love in there?
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by Dsense(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2010
dns:

if your girl is pregnant and u eventually get to know about it, and then ask her to keep it but she refuse with an excuse of i love u, but i dont want to keep this baby what is the love in there?
Don't listen to that crap,Insist on her must keep it if she truly loves u.
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by dns(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2010
thank you very much
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by MyneWhite1(f): 10:09pm On Oct 18, 2010
It is her body and she has the final decision.
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by Akinagirl(f): 8:50am On Oct 19, 2010
WEll why not ask for her reasons why she dosent want to keep the pregnancy. Just because she decided to abort does not mean she does not love you.
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by OCCULTIST(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2010
Are you stupid to ask such question? If abortion is part of love why didn't your mother abort you to show her love to your father?
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by Dsense(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2010
OCCULTIST:

Are you silly to ask such question? If abortion is part of love why didn't your mother abort you to show her love to your father?
GBAM grin grin grin
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by MrCork21: 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
DNS.,, bro is that how they spell: Aborsion in porthacort? angry
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by ladygaga(f): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
NO, NOT IN ANY CONTEXT FOR ME

ONLY IF THE PREGNANCY IS A THREAT TO THE MOTHER'S LIFE
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by AmAlone: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2010
@poster,

You just never can tell, because you may not be able to handle responsibilities when it comes.
Please understand. But if you are financially fit, Then there should be otherwise.

But leave am so, as she say! Because you never can tell ooo. She fit get her own reasons ooo
WATER PIKIN DEM lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by dns(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2010
Mr-Cork:

DNS.,, bro is that how they spell: Aborsion in porthacort? angry
pls Mr. lecturer we not in a lecture hall. thanks
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by dns(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2010
OCCULTIST:

Are you silly to ask such question? If abortion is part of love why didn't your mother abort you to show her love to your father?
pls we are not in a fight ok, but pls am not silly and that is the reason why am asking.
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by dns(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2010
i need more of your suggestion, do help out. thanks
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by InkedNerd(f): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2010
@OP: Its her body not yours, so its up to her to decide. I know that at times it can be tough on guys as well. As for whether or not is part of love depends on the couple and their situation.
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by MetalGong4: 11:13am On Oct 23, 2010
@OP

Please do not participate in your GF's plan to murder the unborn.!!!!
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by symbian03(m): 11:40am On Oct 23, 2010
tell that bastard not to murder that baby, If obama had been aborted, i wonder who will be the president of america today.
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by sleekch1c(f): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2010
dns:

pls Mr. lecturer we not in a lecture hall. thanks
dnt worry dear,we all knw dat mr.cockerel is full of bullcrap.
dns:

if your girl is pregnant and u eventually get to know about it, and then ask her to keep it but she refuse with an excuse of i love u, but i dont want to keep this baby what is the love in there?
maybe she thinks u wnt be a good father to her child, we women have very good intuition(dat is wen we decide to acknowledge and use it) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Is Aborsion Part Of Love by dns(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
sleekch1c:

dnt worry dear,we all knw dat mr.cockerel is full of bullcrap.maybe she thinks u wnt be a good father to her child, we women have very good intuition(dat is wen we decide to acknowledge and use it) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
no one is lecturing any here, but what justification do you have in you good intencified intuition by murdering an innocent unborn baby tell me. and please explain it more vividly. thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Do Ignore Him / Guys, Why The Shock When She Said She Is Pregnant? / Should I Marry A Married Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.