Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen (85294 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Lakside1955(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oh
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Jerrypolo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
So quick?.
Hope someone is learning in Nigeria?.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by LadyJustice(f): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
But how can the vagina be cut off? It's not like it's a bulge like a dick. .it's flat to the body. So please, how can it be cut off? I am not understanding undecided
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Danelo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
The annoying thing is all dese girls won't learn from others mistake.

If I make advances at the they'll still do ako for me
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Olayinka777(m): 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Money is the root of all evil.
The 'love' of money.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
The LOVE of money is the root of all evil not Money.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by taiwolomo1: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
abeg...that thing that looks like yam in front f d guy on yellow na wetin? I hope it nt the breast sha!
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by prosper21(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
R.I.P to d girl we use 2 c.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
For the want of wealth, the soul was lost...
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by redsun(m): 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
That is the kind of deluded desperation evil and misconceived leadership condemns young people to in Africa.They are the victims and legacies of failed guardianship,same as the unfortunate victim.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by wellmax(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...
Police too dey like put sand for person garri sha.
I pray they are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.

Are you for real?

We need to be hanged and donated as specimen cadaver.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Sagay212: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
because of gucci, versace, LV and Mercedes Benz...no need to waste time with them. let them go and continue their rituals in hell.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by SenatorM(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Afonja body part miners comes to mind
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by chyke4(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...

I pray these boys are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.
Are you trying to be funny or you're just dumped?, what if she is your sister or someone related to you? huh! MUMU

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Iamsheye(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
you're wrong
The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by biz2get(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
What Goes Around Comes Around

Davido Pere Mp3
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by CltrAltDel: 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
NNAMDlKANU:
Yellow bars quest for money lead them into ritualism and skull mining ..

because Emeka that is in Alaba hustling is driving Venza, you lazy ass in Oshogbo will want to live same... Die Lazy AfonJa angry
[/s]
Ipob Jesus Zombie

2 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Smartjob1(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Slay Queen.

Get a real job. No.

RIP.

For a real job? See my signature. Do the needful asap.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by SUNDICOS(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Allow them get close to me for I will butchered them like never before.

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Lalas247(f): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Money and sin
Hian
Rip
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by zicoraads: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Please shut up, why are Nigerian men obsessed with trying to turn this term into something negative?

RIP to the poor girl
It's not 'Nigerian men'. Its the ladies who have turned it into something else. They are all over the place. They are the ones who gave the term the meaning it's currently being called.

RIP? She ain't 'poor'. She brought it on herself.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by StOla: 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:

because Emeka that is in Alaba hustling is driving Venza, you lazy ass in Oshogbo will want to live same... Die Lazy AfonJa angry

But now that Emeka has been caught with drugs in Indonesia, and Chibuzor in Thailand, will they still hustle into the grave?

How about the famous Otokoto?

How about the once famous Okafor, called Eze-ego?

5 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by tojahh(m): 4:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
G
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by charleff512(m): 5:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...

I pray these boys are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.
What if she were your sister?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by pocohantas(f): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Please shut up, why are Nigerian men obsessed with trying to turn this term into something negative?

RIP to the poor girl

The wickedness in the heart of the average Nigerian man would shock even the devil.

That's someone's daughter. What's the evidence that she is a 'slay queen', even if she is...does that make her deserving of death?
It could have been anyone. Once a young girl dies, next thing is to tag her slay queen. Oh Lord! The heart of man is indeed dark.

They are not even blaming the killers...just obsession with the whole slay queen tag. Once again, majority of them are very stupid and heartless. Bunch of evil hearted humans!!

RIP to her.

2 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by robosky02(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
kai
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by biz2get(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
StOla:

But now that Emeka has been caught with drugs in Indonesia, and Chibuzor in Thailand, will they still hustle into the grave?

How about the famous Otokoto?

How about the once famous Okafor, called Eze-ego?

All this your Brothers Names enh.. grin grin grin

Mayweather Fight Video
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by busoye0021: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is horrible
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Michael004: 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:

Looking for the relationship of these comment with the topic but can't find. Are they this daft in your father's family or you acquire it through your mother?

3 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Oyindidi(f): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
The love of money is the root of all evils not money.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by joenor(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na wah... Girls make una take am easy.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.