Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen (85296 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by smith666999(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
why she dey raise her right legs for all her pix. the thing dey scratch am. RIP
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by amakadihot87(f): 5:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
adetes:
They dont look like yahoo boys
........evil people always look ugly no matter how rich they are
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by sommyskibo: 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by amakadihot87(f): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
LadyJustice:
But how can the vagina be cut off? It's not like it's a bulge like a dick. .it's flat to the body. So please, how can it be cut off? I am not understanding undecided
.......i think they mean the vulva region .....just like it can be cut off during female circumsission

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Martin0(m): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
were they going to Cook barbecue with her cut out vagina and tongue? i guess cow meat have become too expensive in Ghana
hahahahgrin
Ritual I suspect
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Daeylar(f): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
and the useless comments of "because she was a slay queen she deserved to die and the disgusting moral lesson of this should serve as a lesson to other slay Queen's if you slay it's acceptable for someone to kill you and harvest your body parts because once you become a so called slay queen you are no longer a human being, so therefore don't be a slay queen" continues

Absolute rubbish,

yet as usual not once did any one
-condemn the killers of the girl,
-condemn the crime
-praise the police for finding her killers.

I don't even know if I should be disgusted, annoyed or just sad at the comments I see on this thread

2 Likes

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Money is the root of all evil.
No! U little dòlt...its d flagrant,deviant n insane love of money that is d root of all evil
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by solonazzy: 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Please shut up, why are Nigerian men obsessed with trying to turn this term into something negative?

RIP to the poor girl
maybe u shuld tell us wat is positive in dis... if u must date flashy guys, kno d source of Dr wealth... if its too shady to kno, run....is DAT too hard to grasp??....thinking all advice against things like dis is jealousy....ayam nt understanding gals of dis days.....u can't eat ur cake n ve it....most of u think u can eat Dr blood money n run b4 it goes bad....its just a pity....i ve a lil sis, n its enough for me to b worried if dis insanity isn't spoken against in tym
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Bddy1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Stop saying what u don't know, money is not the root of any evil, Love of money is the root of all evil, that's what the bible says.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by femzylivey(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmm....

Such a good riddance to bad nonsense.
I rather become an internet fraudster than become a yahoo boy.. tuahh grin...

You remind of Madam Patience who said "I will rather kill myself than to committ suicide"

That woman used comedy to cover up as she was madly looting Nigeria money

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by dakeskese(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
femzylivey:

You remind of Madam Patience who said "I will rather kill myself than to committ suicide"

That woman used comedy to cover up as she was madly looting Nigeria money

Lols... the kind political comedians wey don reside for Aso Rock ehn, we no fit count them...
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by abombom(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
...the love of money is
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ioreth69(f): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
the love of money
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by agbonkamen(f): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
dakeskese:
hmmm....

Such a good riddance to bad nonsense.
I rather become an internet fraudster than become a yahoo boy.. tuahh grin...

what is the difference internet fraudsters graduated to yahoo boys. because maga these days needs iron hand... grin grin

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by vecman222(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeligray:
No one deserves this kind of death.. You'av always slayed pictures and today you'av been slayed. This is a message to all the women out there who party their lives out... R.I.P to the dead.

Then no go hear..trust me that girls friend might be somewhere else with another yahoo boy...they don't listen
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by marvwhite: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
it should be the "the love of money is the root of all evil"
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ismail4sure: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
thank god
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by victorazy(m): 5:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

guy stop misquoting Bible. Money is not root of all evil, it says "love of money" get your facts right plz.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by burner44(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by GoldNiagara(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

Please stop blaming money, money does not kill people, people kill people.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by dakeskese(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
agbonkamen:
what is the difference internet fraudsters graduated to yahoo boys. because maga these days needs iron hand... grin grin

Lols... no be small iron hand walai
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
luminouz:

No! U little dòlt...its d flagrant,deviant n insane love of money that is d root of all evil

Chill chill.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by judedwriter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
No,No...the LOVE of money is the root all evil..some people live to get money at any cost...even Human life means nothing to them.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
RIP
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Yeligray(m): 6:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
Proudly Niger deltan watin concern me and Ghana
it should concern you as it involves human life
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Yeligray(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
nuttyhnic:

I don't understand why you boys always blame the victim.
there is no way she would have been killed in the party or at the club except those guys asked her out and she accepted.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by darlenese(f): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am trying to pity her.

to all the other slay queens, keep slaying till u get slayed
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by darlenese(f): 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am trying to pity her.

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by darlenese(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am trying to pity her.

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by olanje: 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
LadyJustice:
But how can the vagina be cut off? It's not like it's a bulge like a dick. .it's flat to the body. So please, how can it be cut off? I am not understanding undecided
scooped out, they mean to say. Terrible if u ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air? / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.