Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen (85291 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by zicoraads: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

I'm not saying ladies are perfect, but I'm talking about the guys that bring it up in situations like this as a way to taunt bad things that happen to them and sometimes use it as a way to justify what's happened. It's neither the time nor the place and Nigerian men have a habit of doing it. That's why you'll see news that a girl was killed and you'll see Nigerian guys calling her ashawo and insinuating that she deserved it because she had on a short skirt in a picture :/
It's not a 'Nigerian men' thing. You would probably get it wrong if you hold the views of a few Nairaland boys who are yet to hit 22 as the opinion of Nigerian men.

Personally, I'm not a fan of stereotypes. Or I'm I not a Nigerian man? I have commented and sympathised with plenty ladies who die due to no fault of theirs. Short skirts don't qualify someone as bad. But on this note, this present thread, this girl deserved what happened to her. She brought it on herself.

And as for those devilish boys, they should be castrated and hung upside down.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by KazukiIto(m): 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Money is the root of all evil.

All ya quoting me, take a chill pill.

The love of money
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Crestedguy4real: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Fourwinds: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:
and the useless comments of "because she was a slay queen she deserved to die and the disgusting moral lesson of this should serve as a lesson to other slay Queen's if you slay it's acceptable for someone to kill you and harvest your body parts because once you become a so called slay queen you are no longer a human being, so therefore don't be a slay queen" continues

Absolute rubbish,

yet as usual not once did any one
-condemn the killers of the girl,
-condemn the crime
-praise the police for finding her killers.

I don't even know if I should be disgusted, annoyed or just sad at the comments I see on this thread
I have read a lot of comments coming from girls but they seems not to get d message guys are passing across....what they mean is that girls should stay away from such life because it will only lead to their early grave....now if u are close to where bush is burning after sometime will u continue to endure d heat from d fire.? d best thing is to stay away from such place and enjoy a heat free weather...

if dat girl was in her house or were in reasonable places like church ., mosque., school etc....I tell u., d kind of curses and condemnation d killers would have received might get to 20 pages here
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by larrypourl(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
You see the result of hanging around with Yahoo boys. You might be their target without knowing.

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Fourwinds: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
pocohantas:

The wickedness in the heart of the average Nigerian man would shock even the devil.

That's someone's daughter. What's the evidence that she is a 'slay queen', even if she is...does that make her deserving of death?
It could have been anyone. Once a young girl dies, next thing is to tag her slay queen. Oh Lord! The heart of man is indeed dark.

They are not even blaming the killers...just obsession with the whole slay queen tag. Once again, majority of them are very stupid and heartless. Bunch of evil hearted humans!!

RIP to her.

I have read a lot of comments
coming from girls but they seems not
to get d message guys are passing
across....what they mean is that girls
should stay away from such life
because it will only lead to their early
grave....now if u are close to where
bush is burning after sometime will u
continue to endure d heat from d
fire.? d best thing is to stay away
from such place and enjoy a heat
free weather...
if dat girl was in her house or were
in reasonable places like church .,
mosque., school etc....I tell u., d
kind of curses and condemnation d
killers would have received might get
to 20 pages here
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by bolrew: 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

Money is not the root of all evil but the love of money..... check your bible very well
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
and 4 of them are yellowbar Muslims chai Ogun skull miners has gone international grin

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Rukky55(f): 7:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...

Police too dey like put sand for person garri sha.

I pray these boys are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.FRM UR COMMENT IT SHOWS DAT U ARE CAPABLE OF DOING THE SAMETHING.U ARE HEARTLESS 4 SUCH COMMENT.NO HUMAN DESERVE WAT WAS DONE 2 DAT LADY.I PRAY SENSE N HUMAN FEELINGS FALL ON U.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by goldedprince: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
So you just go and arrest yahoo bOys she hangs out with and conclude they killed her? You fuckersss learnt blogging from the west. Please give people clear news like they do in the US or just stfu
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Daeylar(f): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fourwinds:
I have read a lot of comments coming from girls but they seems not to get d message guys are passing across....what they mean is that girls should stay away from such life because it will only lead to their early grave....now if u are close to where bush is burning after sometime will u continue to endure d heat from d fire.? d best thing is to stay away from such place and enjoy a heat free weather...

if dat girl was in her house or where reasonable like church ., mosque., school etc....I tell u., d kind of curses and condemnation d killers will receive can get to 20 pages here

I got the so called message you guys are trying to pass across, is that not the moral lesson I wrote up there? or is it because you are using different words?

all right let me make this as simple as possible,
you say the so called message is that such girls should stay away from such life because it would lead to her death right?

why is it acceptable to you that she was killed because according to you guys she is a slay queen? does that make her less than a human being, does it mean that she shouldn't be valued?, does that mean that she can be killed? are you saying that it is acceptable for her to be killed because she is a slay queen and this is how most slay queens end up? what has she done to deserve being killed? she was slaying? what did she do wrong to deserve death?

why is this type of thought normal to you? do you really think you are normal to think like this?

a human being is killed and instead of you to be outraged, you say she was a slay Queen and that's how they end up

where is the condemnation for the people who took a girl's life, where?

instead, slay queen this, slay queen that, sublty downplaying and exonorating the actions of the people that killed a human being for no reason but out of the wickedness of their hearts.

why do you guys think it's normal to think like this,

what nonsense message do you think you are passing across?
it's ok for a girl to be killed if she is a slay queen but it's wrong for her to be killed if she was at home, school, church or mosque. it's ok to commit murder if the person is a slay queen but wrong if the person is not?

what is the message?

my point is that some people committed murder and instead of us to be outraged and insist on finding them and bringing them to justice, we give them excuses and indirectly tell them that what you did is acceptable after all she is just a slay queen and that's how most of them end up.

never knew "slay queen" was a crime punishable by death in this country.

Honestly I don't know how to feel right now
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Daeylar(f): 7:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
if you feel that her lifestyle is wrong and you want to correct her, that's a different thing entirely, but don't ever say or imply that she deserved to be murdered because is a slay queen
@fourwinds
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Fourwinds: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:

I got the so called message you guys are trying to pass across, is that not the moral lesson I wrote up there? or is it because you are using different words?

you say the so called message is that such girls should stay away from such life because it would lead to her death right?

why is it acceptable to you that she was killed because according to you guys she is a slay queen? does that make her less than a human being, does it mean that she shouldn't be valued?, does that mean that she can be killed? are you saying that it is acceptable for her to be killed because she is a slay queen and this is how most slay queens end up? what has she done to deserve being killed? she was slaying? what did she do wrong to deserve death?

why is this type of thought normal to you? do you really think you are normal to think like this?

a human being is killed and instead of you to be outraged, you say she was a slay Queen and that's how they end up

instead, slay queen this, slay queen that, sublty downplaying and exonorating the actions of the people that killed a human being for no reason but out of the wickedness of their hearts.

it's ok for a girl to be killed if she is a slay queen but it's wrong for her to be killed if she was at home, school, church or mosque. it's ok to commit murder if the person is a slay queen but wrong if the person is not?

what is the message?

my point is that some people committed murder and instead of us to be outraged and insist on finding them and bringing them to justice, we give them excuses and indirectly tell them that what you did is acceptable after all she is just a slay queen and that's how most of them end up.

there u are again... Nobody condole murder... I cannt say because i need money then i become friend with armed robbers even though i have never gone to robbery with them...but don't forget if i friend one, what happens d day they are caught? Do u think i will be spare of their doing.... No definitely i will be tag along... Can u remember d konga guy dat was killed in Rivers state?
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by felaismyhero(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Benjom:
RIP... Other 'Slay Queens', especially the party freak ones, should learn from this.
what should they learn from this?,those guys are animals and they deserve to be in a zoo.is it criminal to be a slay queen or party freak,she was just unlucky she was moving wit animals.dont they use innocent,non slaying gals for rituals?.just hope u are never in a situation where an animal or animals have the power.an example of animals in power is the nigerian political situation
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by luminouz(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

Chill chill.
grin
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by davo90tico(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

1 Timothy 6:10
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.

stop remixing the word of God pls
God bless
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Fourwinds: 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:
if you feel that her lifestyle is wrong and you want to correct her, that's a different thing entirely, but don't ever say or imply that she deserved to be murdered because is a slay queen
@fourwinds
i did not say she deserve to be murdered... What im saying is girls should watch their lifestyles...

Can u be friend to armed robbers and expect not to be arrested when they are caught?

Look until people learn not to be emotional and face facts...

If a brother of mine carries cocaine to Indonesia, what do u expect of d outcome when he gets there
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by swizmony(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Plz there is nothing like yahoo boyz again. These are pure ritualist, hiding under the canopy of street, cache, game, yahooplus, yahooboys.
Bullshit...all are BLOOD THIRSTY RITUALISTS.
more like "Eze ego" of old. Even Eze ego didn't do as much as what young teens of 18, 19, 20, 21 etc do these days.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
IMAGINE! See how beautiful she was. Now her spirit might turn to does dark, scary spirit that hunt people in their dreams... So sad. I hope the rest slay queens are learning.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Myself2(m): 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...

Police too dey like put sand for person garri sha.

I pray these boys are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.

All the people that liked this sick comment are occultists and ritualistic

Like begets like
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Charly68: 9:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
It is the love of money my brother ..not money itself ..the bible says money answereth all things .
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Reference(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Please shut up, why are Nigerian men obsessed with trying to turn this term into something negative?

RIP to the poor girl

Poor wetin. Is this how you recommend young ladies live their lives. Know this clearly. Whatever you accentuate is what is taken at face value. If your world revolves around your body parts you will find few, very few who will look beyond that. So why not lay emphasis and develop what is difficult to reach like the brain and mental capacity or what is impossible to take like the soul and the goodness it can hold.

Even you, yes you a lady. When you see this kind of person, what comes to mind. Just be plain and downright honest and can you sincerely apply such a person to every relationship you will ever have. Certainly you cannot. People should tell other folks the truth. Her death is the failure of someone out there who refused exactly that.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by freshvine(f): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
pocohantas:

The wickedness in the heart of the average Nigerian man would shock even the devil.

That's someone's daughter. What's the evidence that she is a 'slay queen', even if she is...does that make her deserving of death?
It could have been anyone. Once a young girl dies, next thing is to tag her slay queen. Oh Lord! The heart of man is indeed dark.

They are not even blaming the killers...just obsession with the whole slay queen tag. Once again, majority of them are very stupid and heartless. Bunch of evil hearted humans!!

RIP to her.

If she was in the church for a weekly programme, she wouldn't have been dead.

Consider she was reading her books to better her life, she'd still live.

But she decided to follow the young guys spending money with reckless abandon without inquiring their source of wealth after all like everyone of us, "I can't date a broke guy" must have propel her greed.

She went astray and met her Waterloo.

Thumbs up for all the ladies studying hard to better their future.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Ospic2014: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

Love of money is the root of all evil
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by WenysAD(f): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
zicoraads:
Ladies are funny. Even if this same thing happens to a million ladies, they will still not learn. They prefer to follow the Hushpuppy's of the world and insult those guys who are hustling legitmately.

I was in a hotel in Ikoyi some months back. These guys drove in in 4 G wagons. And out came these ladies who looked everything like this one here. I had nothing but pity for them. Because even if it doesn't end this way, trust me, you are rocking your future away.

Its not worth it!

To all the guys hustling legitmately, hold your head high, it'll pay. Someday.

Wat about girls hustling legitimately cos we exist?!
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Dcholeric: 10:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:

what is the message?

if you know an arm robber and you continue rolling the arm robber because you want to eat from part of the stolen money, then you should be able to share the consequences.
But!
it shouldn't be because a lady is slay queen, then she deserve to be killed or even be guilty of any bad or crime, but again, if she intentionally roll with ritualists just because she wants a part of the goodies that comes from blood money rituals, then she deserve to share the consequences attached to whatever they are doing. (she is also a ritualist).

the girl in the op may be innocent no doubt.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
freshvine:

If she was in the church for a weekly programme, she wouldn't have been dead.

Consider she was reading her books to better her life, she'd still live.

But she decided to follow the young guys spending money with reckless abandon without inquiring their source of wealth after all like everyone of us, "I can't date a broke guy" must have propel her greed.

She went astray and met her Waterloo.

Thumbs up for all the ladies studying hard to better their future.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/rape-in-church-the-devil-used-me-bishop/

stop this it can happen to anybody. don't blame the victim.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fourwinds:
i did not say she deserve to be murdered... What im saying is girls should watch their lifestyles...

Can u be friend to armed robbers and expect not to be arrested when they are caught?

Look until people learn not to be emotional and face facts...

If a brother of mine carries cocaine to Indonesia, what do u expect of d outcome when he gets there

shut your mutherfuckin mouth. because she posts pictures on IG. makes her a friend of robbers and ritualists right? disgusting people.

I HATE NIGERIANS.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by pocohantas(f): 12:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Fourwinds:

I have read a lot of comments
coming from girls but they seems not
to get d message guys are passing
across....what they mean is that girls
should stay away from such life
because it will only lead to their early
grave....now if u are close to where
bush is burning after sometime will u
continue to endure d heat from d
fire.? d best thing is to stay away
from such place and enjoy a heat
free weather...
if dat girl was in her house or were
in reasonable places like church .,
mosque., school etc....I tell u., d
kind of curses and condemnation d
killers would have received might get
to 20 pages here
Nonsense!
She has her freedom of movement and association.
Wherever she was... doesn't make her deserving of death!!!

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by freshvine(f): 1:30am On Aug 01, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/rape-in-church-the-devil-used-me-bishop/

stop this it can happen to anybody. don't blame the victim.

In your bid to promote evil you quoted an entirely different scenario just to discredit the church of God.

The vixen went hunting with the wolves and got served. Enough of story. She was with the bad gang not by coincidence but by choice.
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by pipolad(m): 1:35am On Aug 01, 2017
WISE WORDS!!!

zicoraads:
Ladies are funny. Even if this same thing happens to a million ladies, they will still not learn. They prefer to follow the Hushpuppy's of the world and insult those guys who are hustling legitmately.

I was in a hotel in Ikoyi some months back. These guys drove in in 4 G wagons. And out came these ladies who looked everything like this one here. I had nothing but pity for them. Because even if it doesn't end this way, trust me, you are rocking your future away.

Its not worth it!

To all the guys hustling legitmately, hold your head high, it'll pay. Someday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Abuja Yahoo Boy Slept With Me For 8 Days, Stole My N1.3m – Lady / Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.