Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen (85297 Views)

EFCC Arrests 4 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Photos) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / EFCC Arrest 4 Internet Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Alexdon200089: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Money is the root of all evil.

Point of correction....The Over-Love of Money is the root of all Evil tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by mikeycharles(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
but she looks like an Igbo/Edo girl are you sure she's Ghanian
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Make she go slay for Lucifer. grin
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Freethought(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
The love of Money
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Ahmeduana(m): 5:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
THE LOVE OF MONEY!
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by brightalo17: 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thank God they didn't link it to Nigerians as usual . Meanwhile Ashawo is a very risky job especially those that do home service .
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by WebSurfer(m): 5:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Finally
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by derahhh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
tosin400:

https://www.metropolitanworlds.com/sad-photos-police-arrested-sakawa-boys-cut-off-dc-queens-tongue/

I don't know why I don't pity her....She wants to 'chop their money' n She enter 'danger'...Wish all these stupid girls following Gboys would learn from this.....Date us 'No'....them dey follow already made money not minding the source.......mtsheewwwww#I don vex ontop this matter jhare

The funny thing is that most of them know this 'moneys' are dirty oooo.....Nonsense
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by kabillion(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
See d small boys she hangs out with. This is a proper disgrace for the slay queen. And she wld com to fbk forming ma game is so tight I don't even shit. Chai! See small boys that murdered u
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ibkayee(f): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
zicoraads:

It's not 'Nigerian men'. Its the ladies who have turned it into something else. They are all over the place. They are the ones who gave the term the meaning it's currently being called.

RIP? She ain't 'poor'. She brought it on herself.
I'm not saying ladies are perfect, but I'm talking about the guys that bring it up in situations like this as a way to taunt bad things that happen to them and sometimes use it as a way to justify what's happened. It's neither the time nor the place and Nigerian men have a habit of doing it. That's why you'll see news that a girl was killed and you'll see Nigerian guys calling her ashawo and insinuating that she deserved it because she had on a short skirt in a picture :/

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

Not money itself but the love of money
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Bonjoro: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
zicoraads:
Ladies are funny. Even if this same thing happens to a million ladies, they will still not learn. They prefer to follow the Hushpuppy's of the world and insult those guys who are hustling legitmately.

I was in a hotel in Ikoyi some months back. These guys drove in in 4 G wagons. And out came these ladies who looked everything like this one here. I had nothing but pity for them. Because even if it doesn't end this way, trust me, you are rocking your future away.

Its not worth it!

To all the guys hustling legitmately, hold your head high, it'll pay. Someday.

Ase!
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ibkayee(f): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
pocohantas:

The wickedness in the heart of the average Nigerian man would shock even the devil.

That's someone's daughter. What's the evidence that she is a 'slay queen', even if she is...does that make her deserving of death?
It could have been anyone. Once a young girl dies, next thing is to tag her slay queen. Oh Lord! The heart of man is indeed dark.

They are not even blaming the killers...just obsession with the whole slay queen tag. Once again, majority of them are very stupid and heartless. Bunch of evil hearted humans!!

RIP to her.
It's disgusting

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by paradigmshift(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
zicoraads:
Ladies are funny. Even if this same thing happens to a million ladies, they will still not learn. They prefer to follow the Hushpuppy's of the world and insult those guys who are hustling legitmately.

I was in a hotel in Ikoyi some months back. These guys drove in in 4 G wagons. And out came these ladies who looked everything like this one here. I had nothing but pity for them. Because even if it doesn't end this way, trust me, you are rocking your future away.

Its not worth it!

To all the guys hustling legitmately, hold your head high, it'll pay. Someday.

u re a big fan of huspuppy ,deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by 41lady(m): 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
The Bible has said it since
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by DonJ29: 5:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Na wa...

Police too dey like put sand for person garri sha.

I pray these boys are released so that they can use the organs they harvested...if not, that girl just died in vain.
u get sense at all?

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
LadyJustice:
But how can the vagina be cut off? It's not like it's a bulge like a dick. .it's flat to the body. So please, how can it be cut off? I am not understanding undecided

Wait lemme ask ifa grin

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Etizz: 5:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
now that the pussy has bin found, what next?

beside, they only remove pussy and tongue, but what I am seeing there does not look like pussy or tongue.... Abi dem remove hand join
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Yellow bars quest for money lead them into ritualism and skull mining ..

because Emeka that is in Alaba hustling is driving Venza, you lazy ass in Oshogbo will want to live same... Die Lazy AfonJa angry

You need urgent medical attention

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Jackipapa: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:

The love of Money is the root of all evil!
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by DJInfluence: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
what kind of money are they looking for? Does this money ritual thing even work? i believe if it does, those babalawos should be the richest people on earth, but they are not.

I hope they still have the death penalty in Ghana, because that is what they deserve. Oloriburukus

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeligray:
No one deserves this kind of death.. You'av always slayed pictures and today you'av been slayed. This is a message to all the women out there who party their lives out... R.I.P to the dead.

I don't understand why you boys always blame the victim.

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Apoztl3(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Please shut up, why are Nigerian men obsessed with trying to turn this term into something negative?

RIP to the poor girl
S.Q spotted

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by enemyofprogress: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
If na naija the story will be investigation is still ongoing
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by ballowap(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hmm
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by farihafaheemah(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
NNAMDlKANU:
Yellow bars quest for money lead them into ritualism and skull mining ..

because Emeka that is in Alaba hustling is driving Venza, you lazy ass in Oshogbo will want to live same... Die Lazy AfonJa angry
Indeed Emeka is hustling like Evans the kidnapper, armed robbers, drug traffickers, fraudster, importation of fake drugs. Mchew as if we don't know what they call hustling. Your days are numbered

1 Like

Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by nuhuanku(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
I beg tell angel say u be slay-queen. Mtsw stupid girl
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by BreezyCB(m): 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
fuckerstard:
Being broke is the root of all evil
Re: DC Queen: Police Arrest 4 Yahoo Boys Over The Killing Of Ghanaian Slay Queen by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
were they going to Cook barbecue with her cut out vagina and tongue? i guess cow meat have become too expensive in Ghana

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Delta Tie Dog For Barking As They Tried Robbing (pics / Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air? / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.