Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob (19235 Views)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Israeljones(m): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
amjoseph19:
Police have been shooting ipob members at will for just an ordinary protest and the suddenly refused to shoot when they blocked the way of a sitting governor. Who are they deceiving with their lies.

IPOB said, They are going to boycott the election, They won't vote. They will sit in their houses on they that said day. They didn't say they are going to stop the election like what the medias are painting out.
You can't boycott what is not going to hold.

With such biased reporting from the media outlets is going to make those sitting on fence to chose a side, and it won't be on the government side.

The mods hurriedly put the CP claim to the front page, they should put this counter claim by the IPOB to the front page too. why are they suddenly slow on this one.
Ur head is not that correct....
dont worry you will soon come out and shout victimization....
when ur cohorts overdone it..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by StOla: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
sonya4all:
if the security details of the governor had opened fire on them, IPOB will claim they killed their members.......but now they are denying their members. soon they will start claiming genocide
you guys had better be careful

Guy, you just killed a whole tribe with the stinging truth?

You are genocidal.

Lol!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Pope22(m): 5:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
I think the solution is...

Whenever there is any violent by either IPOB or fake IPOB, let there be shoot at sight and shoot to kill.

If IPOB agree to this, let the game start.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by nototribalist: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
sonya4all:
if the security details of the governor had opened fire on them, IPOB will claim they killed their members.......but now they are denying their members. soon they will start claiming genocide
Afonja keep quiet

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by StOla: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
You were among those jubilating that IPOB miscreants attacked Obiano but now your story don change because IPOB issued a statement.

Hahahaha!

There's a certain polite way to reveal a man's hypocrisy to him?

Slap him hard with his own past opinion.

You did just that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by lathrowinger: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ipob nor get sense... see clear evidence. Truly kanu is mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by StOla: 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pope22:
I think the solution is...

Whenever there is any violent by either IPOB or fake IPOB, let there be shoot at sight and shoot to kill.

If IPOB agree to this, let the game start.

I concur with this quick resolution of the identity crisis trailing the "unknown soldiers" who have vowed to disrupt the democratic process in Anambra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by CltrAltDel: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
[s]
nototribalist:
Afonja keep quiet
[/s]
Kanu's Zombie grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by SenatorM(m): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Propaganda is the Zoo method

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Sagay212: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESDKING:
I said this on that thread.

That rubbish was done by some desperate politicians so that people will perceive Ipob as a violent group thereby making some Ipob members to disassociate and withdraw their membership in order for status quo (one Nigeria)to remain

But they have failed again this time.

Umu anu ofia!! . Ara gbagbukwaaa unu there.

God bless Nnamdi KANU.

Continue to deceive yourselves. You think the policemen are daft abi. When the time comes, they will deal with you ipod miscreants mercilessly.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Dreadful: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hahahaha.. Willie Obiano and his FG sponsored charade are at it again. People from the Eastern bloc are not gullible as their brethren from the North and West. All the antics from the Nig Govt will always be spotted and uncovered!!
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by panel71biafra(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
dats bad
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by permit(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin the past thread i read claims ipob said no election in anambra state while Ipob insist no date for referendum or face election boycott...

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by wellmax(m): 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
ALCOHOLKILLS:
I'm suspecting apc, those janja.weed afonja demonic party can do anything to cause problem in biafraland

Let us for a minute believe your dwarfed logic, so APC hired biafrans to cause trouble in Biafra?
The youth must be so senseless then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Nwakaumu(m): 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
The desperation of obiano to supress ipob will finally be his undoing.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Sagay212: 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
amjoseph19:
Police have been shooting ipob members at will for just an ordinary protest and the suddenly refused to shoot when they blocked the way of a sitting governor. Who are they deceiving with their lies.

IPOB said, They are going to boycott the election, They won't vote. They will sit in their houses on they that said day. They didn't say they are going to stop the election like what the medias are painting out.
You can't boycott what is not going to hold.

With such biased reporting from the media outlets is going to make those sitting on fence to chose a side, and it won't be on the government side.

The mods hurriedly put the CP claim to the front page, they should put this counter claim by the IPOB to the front page too. why are they suddenly slow on this one.

Boycotting an election has nothing to do with going to a church to disturb the congregation, governor and chanting no election. Your jesus of biafrau.d has told you to sit at home but you ipods being the stubborn goats that you are won't listen. You are going about disturbing peoples peace and constituting a nuisance by shouting no election. Nobody will force anybody to vote but you ipods must not disturb other citizens who wish to vote. With the way you people have been shouting no elections, it's obvious you want to disturb other people's peace on election day and not sit at home like your dummy god has instructed. I just wish you ipods will make me happy by trying to dirupt the election. I trust the NA,...dead body go surplus. Highest una go cry as usual and nothing go happen.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
fratermathy:
IPOB again?

I thought IPOB said all Igbos are IPOB? Why are they now separating some from others because of politics.
IPOB can never be same as IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Nwakaumu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
wellmax:

Let us for a minute believe your dwarfed logic, so APC hired biafrans to cause trouble in Biafra?
The youth must be so senseless then.
Ok,now you believe that every igbo is ipob and biafran?your own tall logic has exposed your hypocrisy too.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by fratermathy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
IPOB can never be same as IGBO.

I know that but many of their online trolls often say all Igbos are IPOB and both are one and the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by eyescue(m): 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
sonya4all:

On a normal at a very slight fiddle by ipob the security, police and soldiers would shoot ipob in number, but here nobody was shot. Does that ring a bell to you...the bell says its a staged propaganda by the devils in sheep clothing of APC hence that's why nobody was shot
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
sonya4all:
It is just unbelievable how twisted the minds of these people are.

Look at them here now towing a different line of thought. Were these not the same people that were busy praising those miscreants for their "act of bravery" on that thread, and bragging on about how no elections would hold in Anambra and that what we saw at the church was just a tip of the iceberg?

Now seeing what a stupid act that was, they are disowning themselves.

What a weird bunch of guys.

8 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by dumodust(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
story story by ipob your online propaganda team have already b spoilt your trick and claimed glory too late!

2 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ivolt: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Jobless Ipob members have been carrying placards for a living
for quite sometime, they jubilated on that thread for "dealing with Obiano" in the church.

Now that they are being seen as uncivilised brutes by other Igbos,
they are denying their victory.

Very soon, they will start denying ever holding rally.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by permit(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
for seun mind now na Biafra tinz, make i make my money grin grin grin grin, see better de pay any person way de bring Biafra and igbo topics.... #teamoneloveBiafra#

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by dumodust(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
You were among those jubilating that IPOB miscreants attacked Obiano but now your story don change because IPOB issued a statement.

as in ehh... i hope you follow me witness denials
they claimed no peace because he sanctioned shooting in nkpor

4 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by saintandsinnerz: 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
victorvezx:

U are very correct. 100% truth. They would have quickly used it for propaganda against Obiano
But what if it is Obiano that rented those boys for this? Don't trust Nigerian politicians
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by cescfrank(m): 6:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
victorvezx:

U are very correct. 100% truth. They would have quickly used it for propaganda against Obiano
and what made them not open fire like they have been doing in the past?
apparently cos they are of the same side. attacking a sitting governor is not just a walk over. if it wasn't staged, someone would have gotten hurt.
don't believe everything that is been put out there to mere this group. they may have their flaws, but propaganda is one thing i don't support.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Adayi1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESDKING:

That rubbish was done by some desperate politicians so that people will perceive Ipob as a violent group thereby making some Ipob members to disassociate and withdraw their membership in order for status quo (one Nigeria)to remain

God bless Nnamdi KANU.
how do identify an ipob member. I think all Igbo sons and daughter should be an IPOB member. I am not understandingshocked
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by saintandsinnerz: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
fratermathy:
IPOB again?

I thought IPOB said all Igbos are IPOB? Why are they now separating some from others because of politics.
Do you mind showing me where they said this?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by dumodust(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
eyescue:

On a normal at a very slight fiddle by ipob the security, police and soldiers would shoot ipob in number, but here nobody was shot. Does that ring a bell to you...the bell says its a staged propaganda by the devils in sheep clothing of APC hence that's why nobody was shot

bit you guys were here claiming that they were intimidated and running away from the great ipob.
if i am reading your statement right, are you now solidly endorsing shooting of ipob as norm and expected? confused people...smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by omenka(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
ESING:

God bless Nnamdi KANU.
Below was what this same character said in response to a comment someone made criticising my criticism of IPOB'S sacrilegious behavior in the house of God.

That is how their minds work. Fluid and a gas!

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by luminous0010(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Before you blame hausa fulani..... BLAME LORD LUGARD FOR FORCE MARRIAGE..... THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Leaders Forging Certificates Are Living False Lives" - Peter Obi On Arise TV / 13 Political Parties Plan Merger / BREAKING: Senator Goje Withdraws From Senate Presidency Race, Endorses Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.