Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,250 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob (19228 Views)

Mohammed Jamil Bello: I Did Not Attack President Buhari - Kebbi Man (Video) / 'Get More Guns' - MC Oluomo Asking His Opponents (Video) / Another Terrorist Attack: Obiano Have Been Exposed For Hiding The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by sonya4all(m): 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
i still maintain my initial stance, though most of you IPOB sympathizers are denying and blaming the governor or opposition, but I'd like you guys to remember what happened at nkpor, when the governor said that those killed were miscreants planning to attack the state, IPOB decided to put the blame on the governor for not acting or supporting her members that were slain, today again the governor has exercise restraint and you are denying the same people who were disrupting the service while displaying your flags... honestly, i think the brainwashing has gone to its apex.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamzik:
Beginning of confusion....but they were chanting "No Election".

How can APC opponents be chanting "No Election" when they want to beat Obiano at the polls?

So if it were election day it means that the crowd that came for the governor would have come out to vote.

This is real drama loading... We are watching in 4D

So "no election" chants now means it's ipob automatically? You are such a novice. Let's even assume it was ipob, would you believe the political narrative of the police or APGA?

Make no noise. November is coming.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Chikeluba25(m): 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
IPOB are very frustrated set of ppl. Sebi nah APC abi Na PDP Agberos I saw in Awka with Biafra flag yesterday?? Ndi- Uwa juruaju.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
sonya4all:
i still maintain my initial stance, though most of you IPOB sympathizers are denying and blaming the governor or opposition, but I'd like you guys to remember what happened at nkpor, when the governor said that those killed were miscreants planning to attack the state, IPOB decided to put the blame on the governor for not acting or supporting her members that were slain, today again the governor has exercise restraint and you are denying the same people who were disrupting the service while displaying your flags... honestly, i think the brainwashing has gone to its apex.

If you like twist the story as it suits you. Believe APGA or Police narrative about the incident at your own peril.

IPOB has neither attacked nor invaded anyone's privacy in any way.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chikeluba25:
IPOB are very frustrated set of ppl. Sebi nah APC abi Na PDP Agberos I saw in Awka with Biafra flag yesterday?? Ndi- Uwa juruaju.

IPOB that I know of wouldn't attack anyone. Only infiltrators can do that. After all ANYBODY can carry the flag and claim to be IPOB.

You can't even box IPOB into a corner.

IPOB has always been non violent. Any other act are that of infiltrators.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
Deny as much as you can, tomorrow they'll sing another song you can dance to

IPOB IS NON VIOLENT. THE DAY THEY BEGIN ANY VIOLENCE IS THE DAY I WITHDRAW MY ADMIRATION AND SYMPATHY FROM THEM.

SO KEEP CALM. NOVEMBER IS COMING.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by RoyalUc(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
guterMann:
This is definitely the works of the elites and politicians.

They are shivering now and desperate.

They have used force........e no work.

They have used several mushroom groups to deny Biafra.......e no work.

They tried to criminalize the Biafran movement.......e no work.

They have used negative media publicity.........e no work.

They now want to infiltrate the struggle with their miscreants ....e no go work.

THE SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
RoyalUc:

Thank you my brother. But I wish You understood the politics going on.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
See another media attack and propaganda against IPOB

https://www.nairaland.com/3958676/nnamdi-kanu-been-overtrown-bloodless#59021633

Some unity beggars are already commenting on it..... these People now believe anything just to discredit IPOB or KANU.

The media war and propaganda has started. Any activity by IPOB or KANU can be misrepresented or cadjoled. It's a political move by the unity zombies.

And believe me, I trust the stealth mode in which IPOB is in now.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by omenka(m): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
dumodust:

bit you guys were here claiming that they were intimidated and running away from the great ipob.
if i am reading your statement right, are you now solidly endorsing shooting of ipob as norm and expected? confused people...smh
The same way they wànked endlessly about "Buratai's army running away from brave Kanu" on his way to Abakaliki, whereas the army was only being professional. We wont be surprised if they come out tomorrow to deny that was a videoshop!

Besides, can't ipob see that these "miscreants" are only walking in the steps of their leader? Isn't the confrontation with the army a good reference point?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
omenka:
The same way they wànked endlessly about "Buratai's army running away from brave Kanu" on his way to Abakaliki, whereas the army was only being professional. We wont be surprised if they come out tomorrow to deny that was a videoshop!

Besides, can't ipob see that these "miscreants" are only walking in the steps of their leader? Isn't the confrontation with the army a good reference point?

Your subtle attack on kanu won't conceal your idiocy. Did you watch the video from the beginning? Of course you didn't.

You didn't see how the police or army drove ahead of kanu's procession and blocked their movement. Kanu had to come from his vehicle to challenge their acts. That was when they shamefully but reluctantly left the road block.

Omenka you can't twist the narrative. Try again.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
IPOB have proven​ themselves to be a formidable group in sitting up the Government and speaking for the masses.

Since they have maintained a non violent stance in achieving their aim, they should be careful about infiltrators who will ride on their popularity to cause mayhem.

It is only a hypocrite that will deny Igbos influence in waking up the various organs and tiers of government from their stupor.

I admire their firmness and unpredictability.

However they should watch it, because not every agitator is a true IPOBian. Some may be fifth columnists.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by RoyalUc(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
chiagozien:
Am suspecting that those guys were rented by obiano to degrade ipob.obiano can do anything to bring ipob down because they are on his neck now.

You people don't get it. Emma Powerful is right. IPOB don't know you and those guys who risked their lives to promote a group that can and will deny you all with proof. As a matter of fact, according to him, you are nothing but "uneducated individuals and...hungry youths (who) claim to be IPOB members under Nnamdi kanu."

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
RoyalUc:

You people don't get it. Emma Powerful is right. IPOB don't know you and those guys who risked their lives to promote a group that can and will deny you all with proof. As a matter of fact, according to him, you are nothing but "uneducated individuals and...hungry youths (who) claim to be IPOB members under Nnamdi kanu."

Your antics in blackmailing IPOB against their supporters and sympathizers keeps failing. How pathetic of you.

Unity zombie. Do you think a revolution is by complaining and whining about how bad govt is? Someone has folded his sleeve and ruffled the feathers of the govt through his biafran revolution and you are here in nairaland playing​ the role of Satan.

Nkita tagbuo kwe gi.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Iamzik: 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:

So "no election" chants now means it's ipob automatically? You are such a novice. Let's even assume it was ipob, would you believe the political narrative of the police or APGA?

I think I've conveyed my point clearly.

You said those youths are not IPob. Well then they must be APC right?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Zico5:
By the time Nigerian soldier finish with these iPod miscreants, only dust will remain for Anambra. No one is against their agitation in futility but threatening our peace in this country is criminality. We are not ready for useless and bias agitation.
we ipob are coming to Lagos for rally right on the nose of afonja Muslims though we know you can't do anything ezi ofia according to nnamdi KANU "the only good Yoruba man is the one that is dead"

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamzik:

I think I've conveyed my point clearly.

You said those youths are not IPob. Well then they must be APC right?

My point is also clear. Calling the attackers ipob shouldn't be automatic. Why?

1. IPOBians from day one are non violent. Any violent person you later see is an infiltrator wearing the IPOB toga.

2. ANYBODY, just about ANYBODY can claim to be IPOB by carrying flag nd chanting "no election".

3. If they were truly IPOBians, then the police or APGA have changed the narrative as to what actually took place. IPOBIANS have been indoctrinated on NON VIOLENCE.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
Deceive yourself, your likes were so happy when it happened yesterday but you guys are are now saying it's bad it occurred in a church because IPOB said so. Use your gaddam brain God gave you, stop making IPOB think for you.
ezi

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by RoyalUc(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:

Your antics in blackmailing IPOB against their supporters and sympathizers keeps failing. How pathetic of you.

Unity zombie. Do you think a revolution is by complaining and whining about how bad govt is? Some has folded his sleeve and ruffled the feathers of the govt through his biafran revolution and you are here in nairaland playing​ the role of Satan.

Nkita tagbuo kwe gi.

Bros, what do you and IPOB want? Revolution for a better Nigeria or secession?
There is rarely any Nigerian that does not want revolution and a good number of us also won't mind secession. In my opinion, secession won't be the worst thing that will befall Nigeria neither will it be the best thing that will happen to the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
What good is it to me if I hope to leave an inheritance for my unborn child but agree to use my manhood for rituals?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Iamzik: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:

My point is also clear. Calling the attackers ipob shouldn't be automatic. Why?

1. IPOBians from day one are non violent. Any violent person you later see is an infiltrator.

2. ANYBODY, just about ANYBODY can claim to be IPOB by carrying flag nd chanting "no election".

3. If they were truly IPOBians, then the police or APGA have changed the narrative as to what actually took place. IPOBIANS have been indoctrinated on NON VIOLENCE.

Good at least you acknowledged that those youths are not IPob and they are very much willing to vote out Obiano at the polls.

Seems those ones and many like them are not answerable to Kanu and will not be observing ofe nsala day.

Is it then logical to say that elections will hold?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
RoyalUc:

Bros, what do you and IPOB want? Revolution for a better Nigeria or secession?
There is rarely any Nigerian that does not want revolution and a good number of us also won't mind secession. In my opinion, secession won't be the worst thing that will befall Nigeria neither will it be the best thing that will happen to the South Eastern part of Nigeria.
What good is it to me if I hope to leave an inheritance for my unborn child but agree to use my manhood for rituals?

Nwannem, anybody making you believe you are using your "manhood" as a sacrifice is lying to you.

Your productivity can never be compromised because you want to boycott an electoral system that puts you in perpetual servitude to some elites.

Whether boycott or no boycott, both APGA and IPOB will win. Kanu is playing his card well. Obiano should plays his card properly too except if truly he is guilty of the allegations meted against him.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 10:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iamzik:

Good at least you acknowledged that those youths are not IPob and they are very much willing to vote out Obiano at the polls.

Seems those ones and many like them are not answerable to Kanu and will not be observing ofe nsala day.

Is it then logical to say that elections will hold?

Kanu is not fighting or forcing those who want to vote. He is simply saying, "we are not voting until govt gives us a day for referendum".

I would have expected obiano or apga party to organize to state referendum to know if truly igbos in anambra are ready to talk about biafra. You can't talk about marriage without consulting your heart first.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yyeske:
Biafra or not, Anambra should not be used as the testing ground, Umuahia and Abia is vast enough. Molesting our Omambala culture is worst of all
so you don believed na Biafra at all abi. sad
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chinagurum1995:

Ina tufuru ya onu?
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chinagurum1995:

Ina tufuru ya onu?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by sapele914(m): 11:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
ofai:

Elections will hold in chaos as usual come nov 18,kanu's bail will be revoked once the new court year starts in october,Justice Binta Nyako is waiting for him,as we can see freedom is not befitting for an animal,the 4 walls of kuje prison is were he will cast his vote for Andy Uba during the election. Unless he foolishly decides to visit Lagos before then,Kirikiri maximum prisons will be were he will be extradited to Kuje prison from. His summer holiday will start a few months earlier.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by sapele914(m): 12:16am On Aug 01, 2017
ofai:

Kanu is not fighting or forcing those who want to vote. He is simply saying, "we are not voting until govt gives us a day for referendum".

I would have expected obiano or apga party to organize to state referendum to know if truly igbos in anambra are ready to talk about biafra. You can't talk about marriage without consulting your heart first.

Jesus of Nazareth will return and go back to heaven before a pepperendum is constitutionally considered, let alone held. Not in your lifetime.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by sapele914(m): 12:26am On Aug 01, 2017
ofai:

IPOB that I know of wouldn't attack anyone. Only infiltrators can do that. After all ANYBODY can carry the flag and claim to be IPOB.

You can't even box IPOB into a corner.

IPOB has always been non violent. Any other act are that of infiltrators.
Ok Igbos absolute majority members Okada riders and keke marwa riders have renounced violence and have decided to be orderly?let the sky not fall on your head.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Agumbaa: 3:11am On Aug 01, 2017
sapele914:
Ok Igbos absolute majority members Okada riders and keke marwa riders have renounced violence and have decided to be orderly?let the sky not fall on your head.

Who is this fvcktard? Abeg face ur front, stop jumping all over the place looking for IPOB news to comment on.
Come at me, I will cure your craze this morning.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by ofai: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Agumbaa:

Who is this fvcktard? Abeg face ur front, stop jumping all over the place looking for IPOB news to comment on.
Come at me, I will cure your craze this morning.

Are you minding the wannabe? Once you have made the points clear, they begin to resort to insults and abuses. When you then decide to return the favor, they​ begin to cry blue murder.

IPOB is non violent. And they will soon unseat all criminals in power. It's a matter of time, more planning and persistence.
Re: We Did Not Attack Obiano, He Was Attacked By His Opponents - Ipob by Chinagurum1995(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
ofai:

Ina tufuru ya onu?
Ok m na atukwasi obi na gi Ok Udo diri gi my nwa Nna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Advises Yusuf Bichi, DSS Boss: “Use Gloves When Shaking Politicians” / Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation / Two Bomb Blasts In Borno State, Death Toll Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.